• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Wikileaks Megathread

Started by Gabor Sweden751110, November 19, 2010, 03:21:46 PM

starrmtn001

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 22, 2016, 01:22:58 AM
You av is sooo cute!!  Love it!  You're only as old as you feel.  ;) Sometimes I feel 100 and other times 18.
Thank you, 21st.  And you are so right.  BTW, I can't wait till you put your Rudy avi back up. ;) ;D

GravitySucks

Quote from: starrmtn001 on October 22, 2016, 01:25:36 AM
Thank you, 21st.  And you are so right.  BTW, I can't wait till you put your Rudy avi back up. ;) ;D

theONE

"BREAKING: VIDEO SHOWING BILL CLINTON RAPING 13 YR-OLD WILL PLUNGE RACE INTO CHAOS ANONYMOUS CLAIMS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZgnx5KabfY

..was that released yet?

Like the scene in Goodfellas when bodies start appearing all over New York, the bodies continue to pile up this election.

JesusJuice

What's the death count for this election? MacFadyen, John Asche, Seth Rich. Anyone else?

onan

Quote from: VoteQuimby on October 23, 2016, 08:19:24 PM
Like the scene in Goodfellas when bodies start appearing all over New York, the bodies continue to pile up this election.

And yet Nosferatu is still drinking the blood of newborns every night.

theONE

Quote from: mikuthing01 on October 23, 2016, 11:02:00 PM
That fucking nose

https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/790394830979465216

I'm confused now about Moore.
Wasn't he just few days ago saying that Hillry has loving heart,etc-etc, -same Hillry who is accusing WikiLeaks of collaborating with Russians
in leaking documents [documents that are so damaging to her], and now Moore is suddenly so enraged with Assange being treated so badly
and wanted man in US

...I'm not sure if Moore is genuine here -is it possible that he might be some kind of Trojan horse ?
Did he said that he talk in person with Assange,
..I hope that during that meeting Assange never let his eyes off his coffee cup of water glass

To me sounds strange and suspicious...

theONE

"Anonymous claims it took down Ecuadorian govt webmail after embassy banned Assange from internet"
https://www.rt.com/news/363851-assange-anonymous-ecuador-govt-email/

Quote from: bateman on October 24, 2016, 09:59:32 AM
https://twitter.com/mikeprysner/status/790568793571520512

I haven't heard Clinton disputing the authenticity of the emails? "The Russians did it" isn't a valid excuse. (heh, a Vlad excuse.)

Juan

Plus researchers say Podesta stupidly fell for a phishing site and changed his password.  That's not a sophisticated hack.

onan

Quote from: Juan on October 24, 2016, 10:21:28 AM
Plus researchers say Podesta stupidly fell for a phishing site and changed his password.  That's not a sophisticated hack.

I read that too, I had to go to the ER to have my thumbs removed from gouging out my eyes.

Jackstar

I, for one, welcome the arrival of our sophisticated hacking overlords.

Quote from: Jackstar on October 24, 2016, 11:37:55 AM

Lilith

I'll second that.

theONE

Quote from: brig on October 24, 2016, 12:23:10 PM
I'll second that.

brig, with the computer that MV is sending you I'm suspecting you might become one yourself, ;)

Lilith

Quote from: theONE on October 24, 2016, 12:28:22 PM
brig, with the computer that MV is sending you I'm suspecting you might become one yourself, ;)

I'll do my best.  8)

So when are we going to get the real beef that will completely bring down Hillary?  My patience is wearing thin.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 29, 2016, 04:42:47 PM
So when are we going to get the real beef that will completely bring down Hillary?  My patience is wearing thin.

There's plenty already if she were held to the same legal standard as anyone else. We should demand that she is.

NowhereInTime

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 29, 2016, 05:01:27 PM
There's plenty already if she were held to the same legal standard as anyone else. We should demand that she is.

Actually, there's shit-all there.  That's your problem.  You cons have been so desperate for your own "liberal watergate" that you cling to every nuanced aspersion in vain hopes it blows up into the shit-pantsed disgraces of Watergate or Iran/Contra.

Whitewater, Vince Foster, Lewinsky (you all even impeached Bubba and lost. Bad).  Now you rend your garments at "Benghazi" while ignoring "WMD".

Back to the drawing board.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: NowhereInTime on October 30, 2016, 07:13:22 PM
Actually, there's shit-all there.  That's your problem.  You cons have been so desperate for your own "liberal watergate" that you cling to every nuanced aspersion in vain hopes it blows up into the shit-pantsed disgraces of Watergate or Iran/Contra.

Whitewater, Vince Foster, Lewinsky (you all even impeached Bubba and lost. Bad).  Now you rend your garments at "Benghazi" while ignoring "WMD".

Back to the drawing board.

I know, buddy. It's hard to accept that you're chosen one is guilty of perjury, racketeering and treason. Things will get better once Trump starts making America great again.  ;)

BTW, I'm not conservative, really. I'm just sick and tired of all the bullshit and corruption and ready for a much needed change now. So, this is the first time I'll vote Republican because I understand that Trump is basically an independent who stole the GOP out from under them and that makes me like him even more.  :D

NowhereInTime

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 30, 2016, 07:15:38 PM
I know, buddy. It's hard to accept that you're chosen one is guilty of perjury, racketeering and treason. Things will get better once Trump starts making America great again.  ;)

It's not hard at all.  She's scum, but at least she's qualified scum.