• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

Metron2267

Now they've turned on Jedimiller, wr250s table pounding fucked up the audio stream, Dh says she may come back, hopes fans will make her explain herself. Still pissed Heater said DH called the cops on her, not Little Sean.

whoozit

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 19, 2019, 08:38:26 PM
Now they've turned on Jedimiller, wr250s table pounding fucked up the audio stream, Dh says she may come back, hopes fans will make her explain herself. Still pissed Heater said DH called the cops on her, not Little Sean.
DH and Little Sean are Hispanic?  I’m so confused.

Metron2267

Heater speaks to Hallie every day, had a falling out with Fluffykins...listener Lasha...DH heard it from a seekrit circle of friends...PBS talks about her dating and Ellgab, lady in her 50s was totally in the dark about Art and all of this...oh boy lesbo dating sounds as dismal as straight, lol... ;D

Metron2267

Quote from: whoozit on January 19, 2019, 08:39:58 PM
DH and Little Sean are Hispanic?  I’m so confused.

Can clear up - the first SWATing was Little Sean who is an Anglo married to a a Japanese woman who may or may not be naturalized...

The 2nd SWATing was Jedimiller's friend Pedro, allegedly...

Metron2267

Wrapping it up, call in now, still trying to get Jedimiller on, anyone can call in, they went to unmute him, but he won't call. Anyone else?

Metron2267

Done, over, cued up the Indian music.

I do wonder if this is the last time we'll hear a Heater-focused Little Podcast - my magic eight ball says:

damon

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 19, 2019, 08:50:46 PM
Wrapping it up, call in now, still trying to get Jedimiller on, anyone can call in, they went to unmute him, but he won't call. Anyone else?
Jedimiller is a beta male so don't mind him. He is to much of a pussy to call in. Hell he bitched at me when I called into Heather's show but he does not calls in.

damon

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 19, 2019, 07:34:28 PM
Bellgab shoutout - then DH's memory fizzled.  Heater was a fluffer for phone sex pregnancy. She wants to act tough - dominatrix/chameleon. Thinks Heater's phone sex makes the paranormal community...wait for it...LESS CREDIBLE...LOL!

Uh ok... :o :o :o
I did called into her show and I asked her if she was a phone sex operator. That is when she admitted to being a phone sex operator and a stripper too. Then she started to post her pictures of herself.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: damon on January 20, 2019, 01:14:38 AM
Jedimiller is a beta male so don't mind him. He is to much of a pussy to call in. Hell he bitched at me when I called into Heather's show but he does not calls in.

He sounds like a betaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

MV/Liberace!

There's now a "Live Stream" link in the forum's main menu at the top.  When a GabCast is live, you can simply click that link to listen live, or you can browse to http://stream.bellgab.com.

The stream plays old GabCast/Spec Sheet/TrainWreck shows 24/7 when there's no live broadcast.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Liberace! on January 20, 2019, 05:09:07 AM
There's now a "Live Stream" link in the forum's main menu at the top.  When a GabCast is live, you can simply click that link to listen live, or you can browse to http://stream.bellgab.com.

Amazing.

Lilith

Quote from: Liberace! on January 20, 2019, 05:09:07 AM

The stream plays old GabCast/Spec Sheet/TrainWreck shows 24/7 when there's no live broadcast.

Just in time for my morning coffee.

Praise MV!

Lilith

Gawd, I hear Jaz.

...but methinks there's no MV hosting this one.

The lads are talking about past lives stuff.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: brig on January 20, 2019, 05:16:34 AM
Just in time for my morning coffee.

Praise MV!

I would like to do a little test broadcast with you for a bit if you have some time.

Lilith

Quote from: Liberace! on January 20, 2019, 05:24:56 AM
I would like to do a little test broadcast with you for a bit if you have some time.

At your convenience.  :)

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Liberace! on January 20, 2019, 05:24:56 AM

you haven't received my voxer messages, for whatever reason.  i have to say, brig, i'm a little miffed here.  when i send you a voxer message, you're supposed to respond within three to five minutes.

praise mv!

Nyewalker

Brig.... he's out to coffee... he hung up on you...

Nyewalker

you're lucky to get any old version skype that works since microsoft bought it.. hate discord also...

I knew (redacted) and you're no (redacted).

I've read the chat log while listening to a playback.

It's not a replacement experience but it's cool to get posted links.