• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

spoiler alert!  ;D

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 22, 2018, 11:56:08 PM
Why? They've been phoning it in for years. Every culprit turns out to be some old guy in a mask...and he would've gotten away with it too if it weren't for those meddling kids. Zoiks! :o ::)

Morgus

Quote from: albrecht on January 22, 2018, 10:37:40 PM
Alert: AMC is playing "The Day After Tomorrow" now. Watch or Tivo, Art and Whitley can use the funds. Baby needs a new pair of shoes.
I see the producers who made "The Day After Tomorrow" made kinda a sequel that came out in theaters last year and now appearing on video. The new movie is titled "GeoStorm"

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Morgus on January 23, 2018, 12:08:42 AM
I see the producers who made "The Day After Tomorrow" made kinda a sequel that came out in theaters last year and now appearing on video. The new movie is titled "GeoStorm"

It failed because it didn't have the word pocalypse in the title. :(

albrecht

Quote from: Morgus on January 23, 2018, 12:08:42 AM
I saw a commercial for that a while back and thought "it looked like TDAT remake with even more CGI" but without the good casting and "been done." And since no hype from Art, Whitley, or Al Gore...so have not watched.

paladin1991

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on January 22, 2018, 11:14:55 PM

Whitley may be a wanker, but he once saw a woman walk into the ladies room in a restaurant - and never saw her come out. 

If that isn't proof of alien life, what would be?

What the fuck was he doing in the ladies room?  Nope. Don't want to know.  I would just have to make another entry into the Cock Gobblers thread

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on January 23, 2018, 12:18:37 AM
I saw a commercial for that a while back and thought "it looked like TDAT remake with even more CGI" but without the good casting and "been done." And since no hype from Art, Whitley, or Al Gore...so have not watched.
It looked almost as bad as Sharknado.  At least Sharknado made for an excellent riff.

ge30542

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on January 23, 2018, 10:14:42 AM

What's on the chain around Art's neck, a coke spoon or a one-hitter?

Quote from: ItsOver on January 23, 2018, 10:27:36 PM
Who's that with Bell?  Did he finally catch his stalker?

Looks like Jake Gyllenhaal.

Morgus

Quote from: ge30542 on January 23, 2018, 10:23:18 PM
I think its a piece of the metal from the so-called "Art's Parts"

Jackstar

It's his cartouche that he has somehow miraculously not given up on yet.

ItsOver

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 23, 2018, 11:43:39 PM
Looks like Jake Gyllenhaal.
Heh, heh, heh... oh, THAT Jake.  :D

Robert

Quote from: ItsOver on January 23, 2018, 10:27:36 PMWho's that with Bell?  Did he finally catch his stalker?
Looks like Bateman's avatar.

Quote from: ge30542 on January 23, 2018, 10:23:18 PM
It's a vial of Billy Bob Thornton's blood. The ubiquitous black turtleneck really makes it pop

Quote from: ItsOver on January 23, 2018, 10:27:36 PM
Who's that with Bell?  Did he finally catch his stalker?
In our many correspondences, Herve regrets what he has done and takes full responsibility for his actions. Upon his release he will be moving into my poolhouse

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on January 23, 2018, 10:14:42 AM

=======================================
'Allo!
With you yet am i.
Noteing the dangly thing here around mr.bell's neck.
Useing some extra tools in GIMPie.
My opinion is,it's pretty unique.
List of possibles are:
1)Herr Shickelgruber's family jewell,C/O Cynthia PlasterCaster's grandma.
2)an fastener from the iron fitting over Mel's Hole.
3)Melted Key to Exec.washroom at Coast-To-Coast's Hawaai  Studio.
4)Souveneer bent spoon from party with Uri Gellar.
5)Relic silver pencil used by H.P.Lovecraft to write notes about his dreams in "The Dream Book of H.P.Lovecraft".
6)Alien tracking device surgicly removed from Whitley Streiber's sinus.
7)Coded key to the lost city of Irem.
8)Hinge pin from the sound-effect door used in the intro to radio show of the olden days,"Inner Sanctum".
8)Silver casting of souveneer bio-sample spermatoza of Big-Foot/Sasquatch.
9)Silver facsimile of nasal secretion from captive alien "J-Rod II"smuggled out of Wright-Patterson's Alien Technology bunker basement.
10)Nail (silver-plated) from cigar box used to store risque photos of Linda M.Howe when she was an probationer Playboy Bunnie.
You can decide for your self when i get an better resolution of this device and re-process it...
"B_B"
PS:No Logo:
][ 7VF ][

GravitySucks

Quote from: Beelzebubbelah on January 24, 2018, 11:53:38 PM
=======================================
'Allo!
With you yet am i.
Noteing the dangly thing here around mr.bell's neck.
Useing some extra tools in GIMPie.
My opinion is,it's pretty unique.
List of possibles are:
1)Herr Shickelgruber's family jewell,C/O Cynthia PlasterCaster's grandma.
2)an fastener from the iron fitting over Mel's Hole.
3)Melted Key to Exec.washroom at Coast-To-Coast's Hawaai  Studio.
4)Souveneer bent spoon from party with Uri Gellar.
5)Relic silver pencil used by H.P.Lovecraft to write notes about his dreams in "The Dream Book of H.P.Lovecraft".
6)Alien tracking device surgicly removed from Whitley Streiber's sinus.
7)Coded key to the lost city of Irem.
8)Hinge pin from the sound-effect door used in the intro to radio show of the olden days,"Inner Sanctum".
8)Silver casting of souveneer bio-sample spermatoza of Big-Foot/Sasquatch.
9)Silver facsimile of nasal secretion from captive alien "J-Rod II"smuggled out of Wright-Patterson's Alien Technology bunker basement.
10)Nail (silver-plated) from cigar box used to store risque photos of Linda M.Howe when she was an probationer Playboy Bunnie.
You can decide for your self when i get an better resolution of this device and re-process it...
"B_B"
PS:No Logo:
][ 7VF ][

TigerLily got through to George Knapp the other night and he asked your question about the Egyptians.

Whatever it is, he's been wearing it for decades.

I believe it is, in fact, a cartouche.  Scholars of Art Bell minutiae can check The Art of Talk, wherein the provenance of the item is discussed, I think.

(I wish it were Beelzy's suggestion #6, however)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Étouffée on January 25, 2018, 02:56:18 AM

Whatever it is, he's been wearing it for decades.

I believe it is, in fact, a cartouche.  Scholars of Art Bell minutiae can check The Art of Talk, wherein the provenance of the item is discussed, I think.

(I wish it were Beelzy's suggestion #6, however)

Do you think that this might be what gives him his special powers and conversely is it why George Noory sucks because he doesn't have one? ???

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 25, 2018, 02:58:26 AM
Do you think that this might be what gives him his special powers and conversely is it why George Noory sucks because he doesn't have one? ???
Well, 'natch.

(Even tho, coincidentally, George was born in Egypt, wasn't he?)

cweb

Quote from: Étouffée on January 25, 2018, 03:02:47 AM
Well, 'natch.

(Even tho, coincidentally, George was born in Egypt, wasn't he?)
Naw, he was born in Detroit. His father was a Lebanese Egyptian tho.

Or maybe that's what he WANTS us to think...

Lord Grantham

WHERE'S THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE, ""GEORGE""

TigerLily

Number 6.  Heh heh heh. Must be a memorable story there.  Oh ... sinus ... nm

albrecht

Quote from: Lord Grantham on January 25, 2018, 07:43:44 AM
WHERE'S THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE, ""GEORGE""
Ha, what is good for the goose. I want Alex and Jerome on the show discussing the mysterious upbringing of Norry and the birth certificate!! Was this the real reason he didn't run for President- despite his claims of so much support for him running?

Re: Art's necklace. A broken piece from the "Miami Circle" medallion that RCH was hawking decades ago*, it was shoddily made and broken so there is only a stick left.

*profits from which were supposedly going to be used to help save the "Miami Circle," or septic tank remnants, depending on which expert you believed.

TigerLily

If we're still surmising, I remember Art talking about while he was in Egypt getting a medallion that spelled out his name in hieroglyphics. The romantic in me hopes if this is the case, it spells "Ramona"

ItsTelly

Pressing my luck...

Would anyone have the show from July 23, 2007 with Konstantinos Rowley (George was the host but I don't think he was full time then)?

It will certainly make my weekend. 

This was a good guest.  Whatever happened to him?  Why do they keep having on McCants- when there are some serious kick-ass guests out there...

Telly

Bomar

Quote from: TigerLily on January 25, 2018, 09:11:08 PM
If we're still surmising, I remember Art talking about while he was in Egypt getting a medallion that spelled out his name in hieroglyphics. The romantic in me hopes if this is the case, it spells "Ramona"

Wasn't it in 1995, when he was laying in the Granite King's Chamber Sarcophagus containing box, or whatever it was called...

Link:  ... http://www.europa.com/~edge/giza.html

Bomar...

ItsOver

Quote from: ItsTelly on January 27, 2018, 09:51:28 AM
... Why do they keep having on McCants- when there are some serious kick-ass guests out there...

Telly
Jorch likes to keep it simple, bland, and repetitive.  He doesn't want to hurt his brain.

GravitySucks

Quote from: ItsTelly on January 27, 2018, 09:51:28 AM
Pressing my luck...

Would anyone have the show from July 23, 2007 with Konstantinos Rowley (George was the host but I don't think he was full time then)?

It will certainly make my weekend. 

This was a good guest.  Whatever happened to him?  Why do they keep having on McCants- when there are some serious kick-ass guests out there...

Telly

Dave became the full time host in January 2003