• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

To All The Guys That Have Class Here

Started by Jojo, June 26, 2018, 11:02:27 PM

paladin1991

Quote from: ksm32 on July 01, 2018, 08:39:22 PM
Nobody with any self respect at all would apologize for a good fisting. You still can't poo right, and that was like, 14 months ago.
;D

Sean92008

Quote from: 14 on June 27, 2018, 01:27:09 AM
My chaperone has to be present.  But, be sure to get both my ears when she's not looking!
Fourteen
😉

Metron2267

Quote from: 14 on July 01, 2018, 01:52:09 AM
I was thinking about it.
Unit 14

QuoteQuote from: 14 on Today at 10:18:50 AM
What does this have to do with the thread, hmmmmmm?
First of all, Waters was not "ultraviolent" and committed no violence.
LIAR BITCH!

“Already, you have members of your Cabinet that are being booed out of restaurants,” Waters said in LA last Saturday, as the crowd erupted, “who have protesters taking up at their house, who say, ‘No peace, no sleep. No peace, no sleep,'” she continued.

“And guess what,”  “we’re going to win this battle because while you try and quote the Bible, Jeff Sessions and others, you really don’t know the Bible.

“God is on OUR side!” “On the side of the children. On the side of what’s right. On the side of what’s honorable.”

“And so, let’s stay the course. Let’s make sure we show up wherever we have to show up and if you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd and you push back on them, and you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere,” she yelled.

“Mr. President, we will see you every day, every hour of the day, everywhere that we are to let you know you cannot get away with this!”

paladin1991

Quote from: Metron2267 on July 02, 2018, 11:28:06 AM
LIAR BITCH!

“Already, you have members of your Cabinet that are being booed out of restaurants,” Waters said in LA last Saturday, as the crowd erupted, “who have protesters taking up at their house, who say, ‘No peace, no sleep. No peace, no sleep,'” she continued.

“And guess what,”  “we’re going to win this battle because while you try and quote the Bible, Jeff Sessions and others, you really don’t know the Bible.

“God is on OUR side!” “On the side of the children. On the side of what’s right. On the side of what’s honorable.”

“And so, let’s stay the course. Let’s make sure we show up wherever we have to show up and if you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd and you push back on them, and you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere,” she yelled.

“Mr. President, we will see you every day, every hour of the day, everywhere that we are to let you know you cannot get away with this!”

Uh oh.  Looks like multiple shit posts. 

Metron2267

Distributing that libitarded antifa rhetoric to where it may do some good over time:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w62aBc2eoG4
8)

Jojo

I want to nominate every single one of you for all sorts of things, but when my list reached 30 avatar names , I realized words just can't say enough.
Unit 14

Metron2267

Quote from: 14 on July 03, 2018, 04:51:35 PM
I realized words just can't say enough.
Unit 14

Pity your heroine Aunty Maxine hasn't grasped that yet... :(

Quote from: Dark Ghost on June 26, 2018, 11:21:19 PM
we all know that you are old fat unattractive lesbian soaked with stinking cat urine.

Not me.  I didn't know that.

Jojo

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on July 03, 2018, 09:01:57 PM
Not me.  I didn't know that.
Brat!  So, you snuggle oinkers, huh?  In the dark, I suppose...
Unit 14

Jojo

Quote from: Metron2267 on July 03, 2018, 04:56:56 PM
Pity your heroine Aunty Maxine hasn't grasped that yet... :(
My heroine was Lorraine Hansberry, not Maxine Waters!
Unit 14

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 14 on July 03, 2018, 09:48:02 PM
Unit 14

Oh boy! ::)

Quote from: 14 on July 03, 2018, 09:48:02 PM
Unit 14

Mine is Frances O. Kelsey.

Jojo

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on July 03, 2018, 10:46:22 PM
Mine is Frances O. Kelsey.
Dr. Kelsey prevented the FDA from marketing a drug that causes birth defects!  She probably did a lot of other stuff, too.

Unit 14

Metron2267

Quote from: 14 on July 04, 2018, 04:57:22 AM
Dr. Kelsey prevented the FDA from marketing a drug that causes birth defects! 
Unit 14

Too late for your ultraviolet heroine Aunty Maxine:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VVfXfb7ukY