• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

After Midnight with Anthony

Started by AC400KICK, February 25, 2019, 10:23:41 PM

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Pizzapunch on April 21, 2019, 12:29:38 PM
[attachment=1,msg1322767]  [attachment=2,msg1322767]  [attachment=3,msg1322767]   [attachment=4,msg1322767]

The Palestinian version of Jackstar will not be happy. There are grammatical errors all over the place here.

Also, I hate to say this about a New York bus driver but what an amateur! He should have laid in on the horn.

Hopefully someone has reported this retard to the FBI.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: TheMan WhoFell ToEarth on April 21, 2019, 04:24:14 PM

We can't let this guy get the nuclear codes!

Quote from: TheMan WhoFell ToEarth on April 21, 2019, 04:24:14 PM

the CIA has been notified.

Jackstar

Quote from: albrecht on April 20, 2019, 09:48:44 PM
Weird that stoners celebrate Hitler's birthday.

http://time.com/4292844/420-april-20-marijuana-pot-holiday-history/

QuoteLater, Reddix’s brother helped him get work with Grateful Dead bassist Phil Lesh as a roadie, so the band is said to have helped popularize the term “420.”

Obvious psyop is obvious.

paladin1991

Quote from: 14 on April 16, 2019, 11:31:07 PM
Wrong.  Do not generally report being followed unless you can prove it and provide identifying info about the stalker.  If   be you just tell officers you are being followed, they will consider you psychologically ill.  BTW-if you do report being followed, be prepared that officers will screen you for mental illness or disorientation.  They will ask you the same questions over and over and over, to see if you change your story.  So, if they start repeating questions to you over & over, like your address and what day is it, then be aware they are testing you for mental illness or disorientation.  You can say, "You already asked me that," but I would go with the flow and just keep answering the same.  The calmer you stay the better.  The first person to lose composure is branded a nut and loses.  I'm just sayin'.

Your personal experiences don't rate consideration here.  You are a female, given to hysterics.  Copacalla is a man.  And he has dealt with The Man. See what I am saying, Monica?  Try to eat some more of your soup.  See?  It's still in the can, just the way you like it.  Now where is your plastic safety spoon?

paladin1991

Quote from: 14 on April 17, 2019, 09:12:40 AM
Cops are not going to drop what they are doing to take a report that some unknown chick is following him.  Without knowing any identifying information about her, even he could be mistaken.  Do you really think he will be taken seriously?  She hasn't been disruptive, she has not broken the law, no crime has been committed.  She probably is just someone who lives in the same area with a similar commute.  Or, I can hear it now:  "He LIKES it.  He wants it.  It's not a crime."

Wrong.  Cops have to take reports.  That way when they have coffee or a Danish, they have something to put it down on, not just a dirty desk top.

It would be indecent to use law enforcement time on this, since he himself has not even told her to stop.  They will figure he is a drama queen or that he has encouraged her.  It must be some old girlfriend....  someone he was with...  Why is complaining to authorities?  He hasn't even asked her to stop!  He could simply introduce himself to de-escalate things a little.  It's not like she is brandishing any weapon.

If she is Mossad and if she is a woman.....     Drama Queen?  Are you insinuating that young Anthony Capacolla is a fag?
[/i]

The first thing they will ask him is if he has any weapons.  The next thing they will ask him is his name and address.  Four times.  Then they will ask him what day of the week it is.  Even when he answers correctly every time, they will tell him to seek counseling.  At best, they'll josh with him about "not working so much" and "take a few weeks off to take it easy".

Just because the cops have gaffed off your numerous reports doesn't mean that when a 'normal' citizen walks in he will get treated the same way. 
You are very cavalier regarding Capocolla's life.

paladin1991

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on April 21, 2019, 11:21:11 AM
Israel is not a legitimate state and Anthony is going back to set his waifus people free

Israel is our ally.  Haji and the boys, not so much.

paladin1991

Quote from: Pizzapunch on April 21, 2019, 12:29:38 PM
[attachment=1,msg1322767]  [attachment=2,msg1322767]  [attachment=3,msg1322767]   [attachment=4,msg1322767]
These posts sure sound delusional.

ItsOver

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 21, 2019, 11:52:01 PM
  These posts sure sound delusional.
Sounds like a perfect fit for BellGab.  At least for the Russian collusion delusionals.

paladin1991

I call Bullshit.  I think that capacolla lost his nerve and is now popping smoke.

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 23, 2019, 12:08:25 PM
I call Bullshit.  I think that capacolla lost his nerve and is now popping smoke.

"overqualified"

paladin1991

Quote from: Richard Groyper on April 23, 2019, 12:12:07 PM
"overqualified"
I see.  So capicola gets a pass while dudes like you and me can routinely step into the shit.  I don't want capicola to waste his life....I want to see him work as a certified slurpee technician or maybe lead man at the hand wash car wash.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: AC400KICK on April 21, 2019, 08:59:15 AM
I’m Thowing Myself in front of a Brooklyn-Bound L Train. Take care and stafe!

He must have received his credit card bill from his trip to San Diego shortly before posting this.

ItsOver

I'm sure the regular Brooklyn bound L train riders will appreciate the delay.

ItsOver

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 23, 2019, 12:15:20 PM
  I see.  So capicola gets a pass while dudes like you and me can routinely step into the shit.  I don't want capicola to waste his life....I want to see him work as a certified slurpee technician or maybe lead man at the hand wash car wash.
Or as one of Jorch's submerging artists.  I know, I know.  I like to set that bar high.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: ItsOver on April 22, 2019, 07:17:13 AM
Sounds like a perfect fit for BellGab.  At least for the Russian collusion delusionals.

I am NOT delusional. And neither am I.

i think his constant contact with aliens has him and his career fast tracked to S4. i could be wrong though.   ;D

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on April 23, 2019, 03:49:46 PM
i think his constant contact with aliens has him and his career fast tracked to S4. i could be wrong though.   ;D

I am in contact with aliens, niggas are outside mowing my lawn right now sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit!

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on April 23, 2019, 04:03:01 PM
I am in contact with aliens, niggas are outside mowing my lawn right now sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit!

so aliens are responsible for record low black unemployment?

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on April 23, 2019, 04:16:30 PM
so aliens are responsible for record low black unemployment?

dey to busy trading mix tapes and killing each other fo dat shit dawg

Dr. MD MD

You have a lot of wants. You want anthony to man a slurpee machine; you want me to be gay, etc. I think you should just learn to be happy with yourself, as lame as that is, nancy. ::)

paladin1991

Quote from: Richard Groyper on April 23, 2019, 03:49:46 PM
*Long, slow look at The Groyper* 
https://youtu.be/24GoZHci7b4

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 23, 2019, 09:19:00 PM
You have a lot of wants. You want anthony to man a slurpee machine; you want me to be gay, etc. I think you should just learn to be happy with yourself, as lame as that is, nancy. ::)
Ah.  The Dickdr speaks.