• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Amazing new book guaranteed to make this thread obsolete or your money back!

Started by Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost, June 09, 2014, 12:43:14 PM

The pie in the sky and unicorn rides are on me.  However, if you're overcome with an irresistible urge to sing "Kumbaya," please do it privately.

[attachimg=1]

b_dubb

NowhereInTime

Quote from: b_dubb on June 09, 2014, 01:13:07 PM
You two should just go get a room and get it over with already.
A room, an alley, the lobby in McDonald's, I don't care.  If that Qunt lives in New York City like he claims, I can Metro-North my ass down and let's see how brash he is then..

Quick Karl

Quote from: NowhereInTime on June 09, 2014, 01:14:54 PM
A room, an alley, the lobby in McDonald's, I don't care.  If that Qunt lives in New York City like he claims, I can Metro-North my ass down and let's see how brash he is then..

Wow big talk from an Internet tough guy - whodda thunk? You going to suggest we set a time and place and then not show up, girl?

NowhereInTime

Quote from: Quick Karl on June 09, 2014, 01:16:29 PM
Wow big talk from an Internet tough guy - whodda thunk? You going to suggest we set a time and place and then not show up, girl?
You're the one talking tough, Qunt.  Do you want to put up or shut up?

Quick Karl

Quote from: b_dubb on June 09, 2014, 01:13:07 PM
You two should just go get a room and get it over with already.

First off, unlike nitwitgirl, I am heterosexual, so that's going to be a problem...

Quick Karl

Quote from: NowhereInTime on June 09, 2014, 01:17:14 PM
You're the one talking tough, Qunt.  Do you want to put up or shut up?

Fuck you, you fat mouth fag. You know full well I do not currently live on the east coast so take your adolescent game and go play it with your mommy. If I was anywhere near you, I would beat your face in and consider it a patriotic event.

NowhereInTime

Quote from: Quick Karl on June 09, 2014, 01:19:27 PM
Fuck you, you fat mouth fag. You know full well I do not currently live on the east coast so take your adolescent game and go play it with your mommy. If I was anywhere near you, I would beat your face in and consider it a patriotic event.
Not true; if I had to find the post I will but at some point in the last year you mentioned you were in NYC.  Then, subsequently, Jersey (NJ Transit.)
Having said that, I was wrong to threaten violence and I apologize to you and to others on the board.
I still don't like you, but I have no right to harm you.