• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

why are coast to coast am fourms dead

Started by jcoscarmorgus, August 23, 2015, 03:18:30 PM

jcoscarmorgus

why coast to coast am fourms like imgative worlds and fantastic fourm have no action going on
there no activity going on

Quote from: jcoscarmorgus on August 23, 2015, 03:18:30 PM
why coast to coast am fourms like imgative worlds and fantastic fourm have no action going on

Because no one wants to post at old lady forums.

Quote from: jcoscarmorgus on August 23, 2015, 03:22:28 PM
what do you mean by that

Forums with everyone being overly nice-nice and no one ever saying anything interesting or controversial. Like it or not, a forum needs testosterone to be interesting. And I am saying that as a woman.

Do a search for "The Noory Virus" on here. It's one of the great internet phenomenons how several thriving Coast To Coast communities were murdered slowly like European Diseases killing off ancient civilizations as Noory replaced Art.

Quote from: VoteQuimby on August 23, 2015, 03:27:41 PM
Do a search for "The Noory Virus" on here. It's one of the great internet phenomenons how several thriving Coast To Coast communities were murdered slowly like European Diseases killing off ancient civilizations as Noory replaced Art.

Oh my God, is that really a thing?

jcoscarmorgus

why does noory give shout outs to dead fourms like
ff - dead no talk of coast to coast am
iw - no talk about coast to coast am

into infinty - dead no talk about coast to coast am

Eddie Coyle

They always smelled funny, but it does appear that they are dead as well. Noory Virus makes Bubonic Plague look like a seasonal allergy.

Quote from: jcoscarmorgus on August 23, 2015, 03:43:35 PM

My guess would be that it is his feeble attempt to misdirect any potential posters there as opposed of having them find out about places like this or glp back in their glory days before they became a hot, tavistock mess.

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on August 23, 2015, 03:51:40 PM
My guess would be that it is his feeble attempt to misdirect any potential posters there as opposed of having them find out about places like this or glp back in their glory days before they became a hot, tavistock mess.

That, and also for appearances - he likes to act as if he has millions of listeners, and convince the few he does have there are plenty of others

Disheartened

Into Infinity is a Midnight In The Desert, Art Bell fan forum now. Thank goodness Art's back.  :)

EarthAlien007

What's there to say?
People come here to talk about how George Noory sucks.
Not even so much anymore, since Art's back it doesn't matter.
Yeah, must be quiet over there.

Morgus

Those old forums have been dead for years due to lack of interest in Noory.
Noory still lists the old forums on Friday nights but obviously hasn't checked them out for over a year, some are gone completely or dead or switched to Art Bell talk instead.
Bellgab is the only place where the action is now, even Art joins us here and posts at times - Noory tried but gave up...

popple

Probably the same reason why he would open with Art's intro after he became a host. They haven't updated his cards yet.

MABUSE

Quote from: MV on August 23, 2015, 10:45:19 PM
Of this, there can be no doubt.
As a dog returneth to his vomit, so a fool returneth to his folly.

and never more true than in the present instance.
**M**

Freyja

Think you have your facts wrong bud. I say what I say as I have been a member of both going way back....including Rowland's original forum.

Neither of these forums were ever Coast to Coast(Noory) Forums....ever...except when Art was on as the main host.

In fact, the Fantastic Forum was the FIRST Art Bell forum following his show, with his most long time, loyal listeners way back in the day who broke off to form this forum after they became disgruntled with Rowland's forum of the day, way back when. I can't remember they name of it, however it and Imaginative Worlds existed way before this site ever did. Shirelypal, probably the most loyal of Art's listeners over many years, also passed away a couple of years ago. I hope she can hear MITD from wherever she is because....well....

Art Bell used to post at Fantastic Forum then as he does now at BellGab.

Sadly, the founder, Linnea of the Fantastic passed away a few years ago. Her son put the forum up for sale and someone else bought it, however most of the original members formed another forum which really never went anywhere and dropped off. There was no Art, nothing new in the genre and well there was Noory.

Imaginative Worlds formed in 2004 after the Fantastic Forum had some fiasco with Noory and started banning people left right and center for not going along with the clique there. Imaginative Worlds was never a Noory forum, was very different from the Fantastic and was basically made up of exiles from the FF.

The original founders of Imaginative Worlds...well I won't tell you that story, both bailed out, sold the forum, then sold it again with folks with another vision. Sadly one of the principal owners there tragically died and the forum still exists as more of a knowledge repository and to support Art Bell and RCH...NOT Noory or Coast as it is now. After his death and many other factors, that forum has never been the same. In fact, one of the original founders in 2004, who lasted about 3 months is the other forum that artbell.com supports!!!

So to conclude, both of these forums have always been devotees to Art....Art as the creator of Coast to Coast AM and have never been Noory forums, whether Noory mentions them or not.

That they are no longer what they were is very sad to me. However don't paint them in some light they don't deserve.

As far as I can see when I visit, the Fantastic is very far gone from anything with Art or the genre he created. Imaginative Worlds has tons of information, discussion on their site and are still trying to keep something going there for Art and MITD.

As far as why Coast to Coast AM forums are dead....simple....Dave sucks and always has.

Both these forums knew that a long time ago. They/their members were just never smart enough to start a thread with a title "George Noory Sucks"...then maybe they would be ...