• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Refugees

Started by Original Larry, November 19, 2015, 12:17:49 PM

popple

HAHAH! I love that trucker poppin off & givin no fucks. What a bunch of disgusting pests. LULZ @ 5:00

Zombie apocalypse >>>>>> economic migrants

Red Ice is a great place to explore this issue, it is based in Sweden, ground zero for this madness. We hear about Germany now, but not Sweden. It's much worse there,
or so I hear.
http://www.redicecreations.com/

albrecht

Quote from: Original Larry on January 12, 2016, 03:42:09 PM
Red Ice is a great place to explore this issue, it is based in Sweden, ground zero for this madness. We hear about Germany now, but not Sweden. It's much worse there,
or so I hear.
Frankly I'm somewhat amazed that Henrik is able to still do a show with such truthful and interesting content and guests considering the laws and atmosphere of Sweden.

popple

Starting next month female Canadian officer uniforms will be sharia compliant. Oh joy.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RdDwHLdVI5M

Quote from: albrecht on January 12, 2016, 05:55:43 PM
Frankly I'm somewhat amazed that Henrik is able to still do a show with such truthful and interesting content and guests considering the laws and atmosphere of Sweden.

I was thinking of this very thing last night, and I wonder how long Henrik will continue to broadcast from Sweden.
A pity their politicians have sold them out, much as ours have done to us.

albrecht

Quote from: Original Larry on January 12, 2016, 07:37:28 PM

I was thinking of this very thing last night, and I wonder how long Henrik will continue to broadcast from Sweden.
A pity their politicians have sold them out, much as ours have done to us.
Yeah. For at least a decade I've thought that the only thing that can save Europe is the hooligans. A sad state of affairs, but when the politicians ignored the people and are set on undermining? History says 'populism' and 'democracy' bode ill- but I actually now hope the various firms, ultras, supporters, etc take to the streets en masse and ignore the false/promoted rivalries and take on the real enemy because I can't see any legit entity stepping up the plate.

Value Of Pi

Quote from: paladin1991 on January 12, 2016, 10:57:17 AM
Where would she send them?  Home?

Good question. I simply cannot believe that Merkel would not have anticipated this problem and come up with an EU-approved plan that's fully compliant with all rules of political correctness. Which means I couldn't possibly imagine where she would send them.

Value Of Pi

Quote from: Original Larry on January 12, 2016, 03:42:09 PM
or so I hear.

I checked out this website and found, mixed in with the articles seeking to reveal the hidden realities of the refugee crisis, several Holocaust-denying, anti-Semitic, Nazi propaganda-like articles using this crisis to revive the evils of Nazism. They link to YouTube videos promoting the same crap.

Everyone should be careful to notice that a very dangerous element of the anti-migrant crowd are the far right neo-Nazi types who exist in Germany and a number of other countries. We should be careful who we share a beer with.

Quote from: albrecht on January 12, 2016, 07:55:02 PM
Yeah. For at least a decade I've thought that the only thing that can save Europe is the hooligans. A sad state of affairs, but when the politicians ignored the people and are set on undermining? History says 'populism' and 'democracy' bode ill- but I actually now hope the various firms, ultras, supporters, etc take to the streets en masse and ignore the false/promoted rivalries and take on the real enemy because I can't see any legit entity stepping up the plate.

That's the thing that's strange to me. Where is the youth? If I was a kid and this was happening in my area, we'd be out hunting refugees for sport. Especially if one of ours got raped. What happened to men of this generation? I'm 30 now and this stuff wouldn't have been tolerated 10 years ago despite whatever bullshit the political correctness machine is spewing. In the last 10 years did men become such cowards that their sisters, friends and girls can be raped and they'll just sit there?

The last time hooligans got organized it didn't work out too well for Germany though...

paladin1991

Quote from: VoteQuimby on January 13, 2016, 11:37:48 AM
That's the thing that's strange to me. Where is the youth? If I was a kid and this was happening in my area, we'd be out hunting refugees for sport. Especially if one of ours got raped. What happened to men of this generation? I'm 30 now and this stuff wouldn't have been tolerated 10 years ago despite whatever bullshit the political correctness machine is spewing. In the last 10 years did men become such cowards that their sisters, friends and girls can be raped and they'll just sit there?

Yes.   The majority of 'men' are PC beta males who just want to get along so that they are not the next gangbang party.

Maybe I was made differently.  But I will be damned if I turn my back on my oath to 'protect and defend' or my own personal Honor.  You want to make victims out of the sheep in the herd?  Bring a lunch and your bros, because somebody is not walking away.

Quote from: paladin1991 on January 13, 2016, 02:14:41 PM
Yes.   The majority of 'men' are PC beta males who just want to get along so that they are not the next gangbang party.

Maybe I was made differently.  But I will be damned if I turn my back on my oath to 'protect and defend' or my own personal Honor.  You want to make victims out of the sheep in the herd?  Bring a lunch and your bros, because somebody is not walking away.

Yeah exactly! I'm not a bad ass marine like you but myself and most of the boys I associated with back in the day had a similar mentality. I can remember regularly jumping guys who were out of line with one of our women or over drug money. It's not the proudest moment of my life but I can remember jumping and robbing drunk rival fans when our team lost the Superbowl the first time. I since grew out of that, went to college and blah blah blah. But I'm telling you, I traveled with a pack of a few dozen wild indians back in the day. Something like this happening in our city and it would have been open warfare on refugees. I seriously doubt the cops would have cared either.

I know British men are a bunch of worthless cowards. But I thought young men over there had more pride.

I guarantee refugees when they come here won't fuck with the black or latin community because the first time they try, they'll lose their hands. Whites will just need to understand them better and embrace cultural enrichment.  ::)

I blame music. Once music went to shit, all of a sudden everyone turned into a pansy.

I'm still confused how or why this refugee thing is happening?

So Obama and the CIA fucked up Syria which resulted in around 20 million (70% fighting age males) people needing to be displaced and moved literally all over the globe? That is so retarded I don't even know how to react.

I can't get a firm answer who organized this, why this is happening and why this all happened so fast.

You try to get a humanitarian bill that actually helps people through congress. So how long that takes and how fucked the bill will be in the end with pork probably making the original bill pointless. Yet within a year suddenly 20 million people from a country and region we're at war with have been redistributed around the world?

What the fuck?

The whole concept and everything about this from the beginning of this has been mind blowingly stupid and corrupt. I want to know the real reason this is happening because it looks like societal engineering on an epic scale. It also looks like it can't be anything but catastrophe.

Value Of Pi

Quote from: VoteQuimby on January 13, 2016, 03:34:22 PM
I'm still confused how or why this refugee thing is happening?

So Obama and the CIA fucked up Syria which resulted in around 20 million (70% fighting age males) people needing to be displaced and moved literally all over the globe? That is so retarded I don't even know how to react.

I can't get a firm answer who organized this, why this is happening and why this all happened so fast.

You try to get a humanitarian bill that actually helps people through congress. So how long that takes and how fucked the bill will be in the end with pork probably making the original bill pointless. Yet within a year suddenly 20 million people from a country and region we're at war with have been redistributed around the world?

What the fuck?

The whole concept and everything about this from the beginning of this has been mind blowingly stupid and corrupt. I want to know the real reason this is happening because it looks like societal engineering on an epic scale. It also looks like it can't be anything but catastrophe.

Just commenting on this part, it may actually be societal engineering on the part of the German government, mostly intended to affect Germany. I don't think other governments have bought into this, even if they make nice, receptive noises. So, overall, not an epic conspiracy but an epic clusterfk. Once again, however, Germany leads the way in lighting the fires of destruction -- only this time, by trying to be the savior of humanity. Ironic, huh?

pyewacket

Quote from: paladin1991 on January 13, 2016, 02:14:41 PM

It's scary paladin, when you say 'beta males' I picture "pajama boy" from those political ads.  ::)

popple

Anti-immigrant 'Soldiers of Odin' raise concern in Finland

QuoteWearing black jackets adorned with a symbol of a Viking and the Finnish flag, the "Soldiers of Odin" have surfaced as self-proclaimed patriots patrolling the streets to protect native Finns from immigrants, worrying the government and police.
QuoteSince then the group has expanded to other towns, with members stating they want to serve as eyes and ears for the police who they say are struggling to fulfil their duties.
QuoteFinnish police have also reported harassment of women by "men with a foreign background" at New Year celebrations in Helsinki, as well as at some public events last autumn.
QuotePrime Minister Juha Sipila told public broadcaster YLE on Tuesday, responding to concerns about the group. "Civilian patrols cannot assume the authority of the police."
QuoteIn Finland, no clashes have been reported between the Soldiers of Odin patrols and immigrants but police said they are keeping a close eye on the group.
Quote"The biggest issue was when we learned from Facebook that new asylum seekers were hanging around primary schools, taking pictures of young girls."

paladin1991

Quote from: pyewacket on January 13, 2016, 06:05:05 PM
It's scary paladin, when you say 'beta males' I picture "pajama boy" from those political ads.  ::)

Yeah, picture having coffee with him and a couple of friends.  Haji and his merry band of mirth makers show up and start groping your party. 

Will you be able to defend yourself and him?

pyewacket

Quote from: paladin1991 on January 14, 2016, 02:40:52 AM
  Yeah, picture having coffee with him and a couple of friends.  Haji and his merry band of mirth makers show up and start groping your party. 

Will you be able to defend yourself and him?

I seriously doubt they'd want to have coffee with me in the first place- I'm sure I'd be too insensitive and guilty of any number of micro aggressions just by being alive.

A good choice of defence would be Pepper Spray or a handy collapsible Baton/Police stick also used in ninja martial arts protection.

As far as the boys go- maybe they could challenge them to a dance off.   ::)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gyk-2ArIicA 

pyewacket

Cologne Sexual Assault Victim Called a Racist and Harassed After Identifying Her Attackers

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/01/13/2770829/

VtaGeezer

Quote from: pyewacket on January 14, 2016, 01:03:09 PM
A good choice of defence would be Pepper Spray or a handy collapsible Baton/Police stick also used in ninja martial arts protection.

Pepper spray for protection from animals is legal for self-defense in Germany, but you have to prove you were carrying it to defend against bears and wolves.  Its illegal in much of W Europe.

pyewacket

Quote from: VtaGeezer on January 14, 2016, 03:27:02 PM
Pepper spray for protection from animals is legal for self-defense in Germany, but you have to prove you were carrying it to defend against bears and wolves.  Its illegal in much of W Europe.

Thanks for the information, Geezer, but it was not meant as serious advice for the reasons you stated above. Perhaps their laws will need to change given the growing security concerns.   

popple

Migrant crisis: Coach full of British schoolchildren 'ATTACKED by Calais refugees'

QuoteOne child was said to have suffered an epileptic fit following the horrifying attack which marred the end of a dream school trip for the children, some of whom are as young as 12.

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

VtaGeezer

You show 'em, Milo, they be shakin' in they sandals now.

Quote from: VtaGeezer on January 14, 2016, 04:39:13 PM
You show 'em, Milo, they be shakin' in they sandals now.

How the heck ya reckon she got those little black things to stick to her like that?

albrecht

Quote from: popple on January 14, 2016, 04:01:25 PM
Migrant crisis: Coach full of British schoolchildren 'ATTACKED by Calais refugees'

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
The politicians and Islamist apologists would say "they should just count their blessings they weren't raped." And mean it because, to them, the "west" deserves it, even young children due to the crimes of white privilege, capitalism, colonialism, sexism, racism, economic exploitation, public education, homophobia, vaccinations, and whatever other ills the evil Western Civilization has cursedly given to the world.

popple

Yeah, the rest of us have had it too good for too long. We gotta "do the right thing" by allowing them to do their raping & killing, because we don't know how bad they've had it! Also, we should never have fun or celebrations again. Ever.

German town cancels annual carnival over fears of Cologne-style sex assaults on women

-Rheinberg 'cannot rule out' drunken refugees preying on women in town
-Organisers don't have time to develop security plan after Cologne attacks
-Cologne and Dusseldorf insist their carnival will go ahead as planned

albrecht

Quote from: popple on January 15, 2016, 03:56:13 PM
Yeah, the rest of us have had it too good for too long. We gotta "do the right thing" by allowing them to do their raping & killing, because we don't know how bad they've had it! Also, we should never have fun or celebrations again. Ever.

German town cancels annual carnival over fears of Cologne-style sex assaults on women

-Rheinberg 'cannot rule out' drunken refugees preying on women in town
-Organisers don't have time to develop security plan after Cologne attacks
-Cologne and Dusseldorf insist their carnival will go ahead as planned
A shame. Karneval is a fun time. I will be interested to see what happens in the big ones in Cologne and Dusseldorf.  The start (Altbweiben Fasching or Weiberfastnacht) where women can cut the ties off men will be interesting! I imagine some Muslim women bearing scissors might be suspect and heaven forbid a fun-loving, traditional German women accidentally finds a Muslim and cuts his tie off!!! (I'm sure the punishment in Sharia for such is bad.)
But in seriousness I hope Germans wake up and the police, and military, take the side of the people and girls damaged by the Muslims and 'refugees' and not listen to the politicians. And all have fun at Carnival in areas where it is a tradition and not cancel just because of political-correctness and accommodating the Muslim hordes.

A Swedish gentleman made a point I had never considered before. "Why is there a need for such horrific punishments proscribed by Sharia? " As we say here in my country, "it's dey cultya"
http://www.billionbibles.org/photos/Sharia%20law.jpg