• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Billy Meier - Michael Horn

Started by Nboy, February 23, 2009, 05:47:04 AM

coaster

Micheal Horn is a blowhard.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: coaster on June 22, 2015, 05:21:48 PM
Micheal Horn is a blowhard.

i mean, ok, yeah, we all have our opinions, but that doesn't really get down to the bottom of anything.

Jackstar

It's likely a pseudonym. Hi, here we are at the nadir.

henge0stone

Quote from: MichaelHorn on June 22, 2015, 04:30:01 PM
MV,

I accept your offer to be interviewed on your podcast, of course.

And of course once that's set, all the "experts" here are free to question and challenge.

BTW, people really need to stop pretending to be researchers if all they do is quote imbecile skeptics:

www.theyfly.com/Asket_&_Nera.htm

http://www.rhalzahi.com/docs/pendulum-EN.pdf

And, since it's implied that everyone here is smarter and more qualified than these experts, one more time…you're not:

"My colleagues and I may have made breakthroughs in our understanding of possibilities and ways for traveling faster than light from Billy Meier's accounts of his encounters with the Plejarens...If what this Meier is saying is just a hoax, he's being cued by some very knowledgeable scientists. I've only discussed this Meier case with scientists who are fairly open-minded about interstellar flight, but I'll tell you, the majority of them think it's credible and agree at least with part, or sometimes all, of the things talked about by the Plejarens."

David Froning

(Note that the topic of zero-point field energy (http://www.integrityresearchinstitute.org/Froning-quantumvacuum.pdf), etc., is indeed one of award-winning (http://www.integrityresearchinstitute.org/COFE4Review.htm) physicist and aeronautical and aerospace engineer David Froning's specialized areas of interest and expertise.) In fact, people like Michael Malin (http://theyfly.com/Scientific_Experts.html), NASA aerospace engineer (http://prweb.com/releases/2014/05/prweb11867883.htm), Matthew Wieczkiewicz, and Kenneth Smith, the Director of Operations at Orbital Launch System Group (Ret) endorse Meier's singular authenticity.

Further, let's exercise a little logic. By yours, if one piece of Meier's evidecne is authentic then it's all authentic.

Please contact me privately re scheduling the interview. Maybe this is the opportunity for Razimus to debate me, it's up to you.

All questions and challenges accepted.

So the men in black edited them to look exactly the same? The burden of proof is on Billy to show us that this happened and all we get are bad looking UfOs and pictures clearly taken from other sources. It doesn't take an 'expert' to realize the photos are the same. And what about the dinosaur? I don't think you believe it either, Billy is probably paying you.

I just can't decide. 

I guess I'll wait for Whitley "Weeber' Streiber to weigh in

coaster

Quote from: MV on June 22, 2015, 05:44:46 PM

i mean, ok, yeah, we all have our opinions, but that doesn't really get down to the bottom of anything.
How do you get to the bottom of Billy Meier's bullshit? Dubious claims with fabricated evidence, and a "representative" that does nothing but call his critics losers. Did you see his Falkie-esque post? The man posted his recent radio appearances and quotes from george noory. Is that not being a blowhard? What the hell does that accomplish? Is being on coast to coast somehow supposed to legitimize his stupid story?
I just don't like Michael Horn. I think blowhard is a pretty apt description of the guy.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: coaster on June 22, 2015, 06:58:22 PM
How do you get to the bottom of Billy Meier's bullshit? Dubious claims with fabricated evidence, and a "representative" that does nothing but call his critics losers. Did you see his Falkie-esque post? The man posted his recent radio appearances and quotes from george noory. Is that not being a blowhard? What the hell does that accomplish? Is being on coast to coast somehow supposed to legitimize his stupid story?
I just don't like Michael Horn. I think blowhard is a pretty apt description of the guy.

fair enough.

akwilly

It just cracks me up when someone uses long rants or in this case hell o lotta typed words to try and prove a point and sound credible. And ya listing all the radio stations you've been on don't mean much at all...Besides a girl telling me not to be a whiney little bitch the best advice I've gotten is that you say less the more words you gotta use.

chefist

Quote from: akwilly on June 22, 2015, 07:28:18 PM
It just cracks me up when someone uses long rants or in this case hell o lotta typed words to try and prove a point and sound credible. And ya listing all the radio stations you've been on don't mean much at all...Besides a girl telling me not to be a whiney little bitch the best advice I've gotten is that you say less the more words you gotta use.

I'm sure he's just trying to self promote for MITD...picked the wrong place it seems...

akwilly

Quote from: chefist on June 22, 2015, 07:30:10 PM
I'm sure he's just trying to self promote for MITD...picked the wrong place it seems...
You are probly right

Quote from: chefist on June 22, 2015, 07:30:10 PM

Yeah, I won't be listening to any Billy Meiers shows

coaster

These guys come out of the woodwork when they hear about Art's new show. Jonathan "I have an alien in my fridge" Reed did the same thing. When Dark Matter started, Reed was posting a bunch of new agey shit on Art's facebook page, hoping to get attention. Evidently the alien thawed out enough to start sending him new age, earth-changing news. derp.
I can't say I blame the guys. I'd probably do the same. If my entire life revolved around a bullshit story, and that story was getting stale as shit, I'd do anything to stay relevant. This is the reason Michael Horn has graced us all with his recent posts.

Quote from: coaster on June 22, 2015, 08:06:28 PM
These guys come out of the woodwork when they hear about Art's new show. Jonathan "I have an alien in my fridge" Reed did the same thing. When Dark Matter started, Reed was posting a bunch of new agey shit on Art's facebook page, hoping to get attention. Evidently the alien thawed out enough to start sending him new age, earth-changing news. derp.
I can't say I blame the guys. I'd probably do the same. If my entire life revolved around a bullshit story, and that story was getting stale as shit, I'd do anything to stay relevant. This is the reason Michael Horn has graced us all with his recent posts.

That was my exact thought as well.

akwilly

astroguy

Quoting from radio show hosts is stupid anyway, and it's cherry-picking.  Notice that he didn't mention that George temporarily banned him from Coast to Coast because he's a jerk.  Though I also notice that that e-mail from Noory that Horn had published on his blog seems to be missing.

Quote from: MichaelHorn on June 22, 2015, 04:30:01 PM
And, since it's implied that everyone here is smarter and more qualified than these experts, one more time…you're not:

As you have stated, most of us are anonymous and you have no idea who we are.  You claim because of that you can not verify our expertise, but it is equally true you cannot dismiss the intelligence of individual posters who respond to you.  For one, those responding have generally stated they are not experts on the Billy Meier case, but you continue to act as if we are claiming the opposite.  For another, there are people posting on this board with expertise, even doctorates, in physics and engineering.  I'm sorry, I commend you for coming on here in response to a request and for agreeing to join MV on the Gabcast, but this attitude is becoming annoying.

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on June 22, 2015, 09:42:33 PM
As you have stated, most of us are anonymous and you have no idea who we are.  You claim because of that you can not verify our expertise, but it is equally true you cannot dismiss the intelligence of individual posters who respond to you.  For one, those responding have generally stated they are not experts on the Billy Meier case, but you continue to act as if we are claiming the opposite.  For another, there are people posting on this board with expertise, even doctorates, in physics and engineering.  I'm sorry, I commend you for coming on here in response to a request and for agreeing to join MV on the Gabcast, but this attitude is becoming annoying.

How can you live with all that hate inside?  Silly kitten.

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on June 22, 2015, 10:21:39 PM

How can you live with all that hate inside?  Silly kitten.

I thought providing a socially acceptable release of that hate is what Bellgab was for  ??? :D.

I'm so tired of these huckster schmucks.  Find a new bullshit story, at least something we haven't heard ad naseum already

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on June 22, 2015, 10:29:24 PM
I thought providing a socially acceptable release of that hate is what Bellgab was for  ??? :D .

Can't argue with that. Carry on.

Centurion40

Mr. Horn, a couple of things.

1. There are very, very few experts or even "experts" here.  Posters, to my observation, are individuals interested in paranormal entertainment and/or smartassery.  Very, very few are paranormal authors or broadcasters.

2. People, mostly, do not use their own names as it is the cultural tradition of internet forums to use unique usernames.  Check around in other forums, you will find the same tradition prevailing.  It is not done in an attempt to hide true identity, because, ultimately, no one cares.

3. Trying to come in here in attempt to justify or prove anything is a waste of time; especially in thread like this one.  Minds are made up based on everything that has been read, viewed, heard, etc. over the years.  People either buy it, or they don't.  You are not affecting opinions in this crowd.

4. Furthermore, attempting to enlighten whilst also insulting the people you are addressing makes you look batshit crazy; especially to the individuals who already see you as fraud or a lunatic.  Although, I must admit that it is highly entertaining.

I would suggest that you walk away before lose any more energy (sleep, sanity, high blood pressure, etc.) on this futile endeavour.  Then again, if you truly are batshit crazy, then keep going and I will get more popcorn.

Centurion40

I was asked by Michael Vandeven to respond to comments on this forum, which date back several years, and so I will take this opportunity to address the most current one.

Oh please Lord tell me that MV has been speaking with Hoagland, and that he's up next!!!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Centurion40 on June 23, 2015, 12:14:35 PM

Oh please Lord tell me that MV has been speaking with Hoagland, and that he's up next!!!

i haven't talked to hoagland, but michael horn will be on the gabcast on july 14.  i will likely end up hosting that one by myself since it's excruciating to try and interview someone while another voice is jumping in, never mind 3 others.

Heather Wade

Quote from: MV on June 23, 2015, 05:45:12 PM

i haven't talked to hoagland, but michael horn will be on the gabcast on july 14.  i will likely end up hosting that one by myself since it's excruciating to try and interview someone while another voice is jumping in, never mind 3 others.

Can't wait to hear this.

onan

I agree, interviewing this guy will be similar to Hans Brinker looking for his eleventh finger.

Didn't Falkie want to host a show?

nbirnes

Quote from: onan on June 23, 2015, 05:53:25 PM
I agree, interviewing this guy will be similar to Hans Brinker looking for his eleventh finger.

It's a rite of passage, Michael. An initiation, if you will. I can send you my own foray, which is in the UFO Mag with Pat Uskert on the cover.

It won't matter. Everyone has to take their own walk on the live coals.

eddie dean

Good get! That guy can talk forever. His story blew me away when I first heard him on c2cam.

I believe AstroGuy did an episode where he thoroughly debunked several of Meier's supposed  predictions about upcoming space and technical advances in his publications.
It's a provocative and fascinating story for sure!

What! No hosts??
Not even the GN soundboard is invited on to ask a question or two?  ::)
"what made you start doing this?"
"could it be angels?"