• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Billy Meier - Michael Horn

Started by Nboy, February 23, 2009, 05:47:04 AM

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on July 15, 2015, 11:39:46 AM
I'm beginning to believe Michael Horn is building his own cult.  That is the only way his behaviour begins to make any sense.  He is weeding out those who wouldn't follow him, and then indoctrinating the odd one who will into his brand of peace, love, and truthiness.  They gather together in his own little internet haven where he preaches the word of Meier, and where no dissension is tolerated.  He comes to places like this to create antagonists so that his disciples like Melissa B can see the evils of the world outside of the Meier cult and come repeat the righteous teachings of Michael Horn, brainwashed into using his exact phrasings and condemnations.  If I see more disciples of Horn making the exact same claims that those of us who do not follow the truth of Meier are intellectually corrupt and condemning ourselves to a hellish existence, I will begin to consider him a threat to himself and those around him.

MV, I'm sorry if this does not comply with forum rules.  I think it had to be said.

Sure, go ahead and demonize him, GFP!  That's exactly what he wants you to do.  How does that Pierogyan Kool Aid taste, you tool?

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on July 15, 2015, 11:49:42 AM
Sure, go ahead and demonize him, GFP!  That's exactly what he wants you to do.  How does that Pierogyan Kool Aid taste, you tool?

Point taken.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on July 15, 2015, 11:49:42 AM

You always use werds you know I don't know the meaning of. Hater.

Michael Horn - The man and his music.  Get a load of the fourth review.  John B. Wells appears to be a big fan and looking to score some Pierogi poontang by clinging to the The Horn like a remora on a dunderhammerhead shark.

http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/michaelhorn

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on July 15, 2015, 01:13:02 PM
Michael Horn - the man and his music.  Get a load of the fourth review.  John B. Wells appears to be a big fan and looking to score some Pierogi poontang by clinging to the The Horn like a remora on a dunderhammerhead shark.

http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/michaelhorn

Well, he appears to have written the reviews on there himself too; all bar the fourth one, of course, which was a classic. I am curious to know what it sounds like but I am guessing it is standard issue hippy-dippy bullshit. Heaven knows what instrument the old fraud plays; probably a virtuoso player of the skin flute from way back by the look of him.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 15, 2015, 01:21:59 PM
Well, he appears to have written the reviews on there himself too; all bar the fourth one, of course, which was a classic. I am curious to know what it sounds like but I am guessing it is standard issue hippy-dippy bullshit. Heaven knows what instrument the old fraud plays; probably a virtuoso player of the skin flute from way back by the look of him.

You can press the play buttons and get sample audio.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 15, 2015, 01:21:59 PM

He also recorded a CD of songs making fun of New Age topics, which was a surprise and certainly seems to be at direct odds with what he posts here.  Could he actually be yanking our chains and pulling our legs over our eyes?   

I listened to a few clips from both CDs, and while it's not 5-star material as JBW thinks, I've heard a lot worse.  I'll give him credit where it's due for that.

http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/michaelhorn2

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on July 15, 2015, 01:31:05 PM
He also recorded a CD of songs making fun of New Age topics, which was a surprise and certainly seems to be at direct odds with what he posts here.  Could he actually be yanking our chains and pulling our legs over our eyes?   

I listened to a few clips from both CDs, and while it's not 5-star material as JBW thinks, I've heard a lot worse.  I'll give him credit where it's due for that.

Michael Horn is the way of science and truth, brother.  His inspired music is testament to that.  Hare Krishna.

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on July 15, 2015, 01:48:13 PM
Michael Horn is the way of science and truth, brother.  His inspired music is testament to that.  Hare Krishna.

Happy Joe Simonton Pancake to you, GFP!

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on July 15, 2015, 01:31:05 PM

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on July 15, 2015, 01:48:13 PM
Michael Horn is the way of science and truth, brother. 

The topic was all fun and games - until some of the swayed Gabblings were neither seen nor heard from again.

Courtesy of The Horn.

henge0stone

mahigitam
Sorry dude I completely misread the post! I'm so used to Michael quoting me trying to prove me wrong that I only glanced at the links. I assumed your first link was a crazy analysis attempting to prove the photos were real. My bad, its a really good analysis with the space photos  ;D . You did a lot more research than I was willing to.

mahigitam

Quote from: henge0stone on July 15, 2015, 05:38:51 PM
mahigitam
Sorry dude I completely misread the post! I'm so used to Michael quoting me trying to prove me wrong that I only glanced at the links. I assumed your first link was a crazy analysis attempting to prove the photos were real. My bad, its a really good analysis with the space photos  ;D . You did a lot more research than I was willing to.

Thanks henge0stone, for taking time to read my work. You may want to look into the rest of the website too.

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on July 15, 2015, 04:48:40 PM

The topic was all fun and games - until some of the swayed Gabblings were neither seen nor heard from again.

Courtesy of The Horn.

You know it's not going to be a good day when you cheese off the Mayan Death Bat God of coin operated pie and sandwich dispensing machinery. 

henge0stone

Quote from: mahigitam on July 15, 2015, 09:20:08 PM
Thanks henge0stone, for taking time to read my work. You may want to look into the rest of the website too.

I'm having so much fun with this site and all its links.

'nobody can can duplicate the pictures' - Michael Horn

http://billymeierufo.com/photosets/index.html
;D

lonevoice

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on July 16, 2015, 10:24:56 AM
You know it's not going to be a good day when you cheese off the Mayan Death Bat God of coin operated pie and sandwich dispensing machinery.
Nice.  I'd cheese him off every day just to see this posted again.

Lord Grantham

Quote from: henge0stone on July 16, 2015, 02:46:49 PM
I'm having so much fun with this site and all its links.

'nobody can can duplicate the pictures' - Michael Horn

http://billymeierufo.com/photosets/index.html
;D

Oh man, matchbox cars. How can any adult with a functioning nervous system believe any of that?

Quote from: lonevoice on July 16, 2015, 03:38:44 PM
Nice.  I'd cheese him off every day just to see this posted again.

I agree. RGG is a skilled wordsmith.

As to cheesing me off... Holy Horn & Hardart! Just thinking about you doing that is ....

(premature calculation)

(stop/reload)
(populating hives)
(allocating)

Today's special is
pork chop with mashed potatoes - 75 cents
chilled salad - 30 cents
choice of pie - 40 cents
coffee or tea from the appropriate silver urns - always free

(Why purchase colloidal silver water when you can simply drink here and get your silver molecules at no cost? Our urns have only the highest quality colloidal silver generators in utero/on board.)

And remember, Fridays are "Secretary Day" at the Camazotz Automat. Pie is on the house for secretaries who brandish their work card.

We value your patronage.

And again, Welcome to the Village and to the best sentient food automat in The Village. But mind the bats.

P.S. Announcenment : Contrary to local gossip... NO UFOs have been spotted flying over The Village. The aircraft witnessed was simply a trio of rovers performing a security training exercise. Be seeing you.

lonevoice

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on July 16, 2015, 08:55:13 PM
And again, Welcome to the Village and to the best sentient food automat in The Village. But mind the bats.
Coffee, black as midnight on a moonless night

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on July 16, 2015, 08:55:13 PM

Today's special is
pork chop with mashed potatoes - 75 cents
chilled salad - 30 cents
choice of pie - 40 cents
coffee or tea from the appropriate silver urns - always free

(Why purchase colloidal silver water when you can simply drink here and get your silver molecules at no cost? Our urns have only the highest quality colloidal silver generators in utero/on board.)

And remember, Fridays are "Secretary Day" at the Camazotz Automat. Pie is on the house for secretaries who brandish their work card.

We value your patronage.

P.S. Announcenment : Contrary to local gossip... NO UFOs have been spotted flying over The Village. The aircraft witnessed was simply a trio of rovers performing a security training exercise. Be seeing you.

Just don't order the #2 and #6 specials at the same time, and please bus your table when you're finished or you'll cheese off the bats, and nobody wants that. 

Those flying Rovers must be a recent innovation. That's a great idea as long as they stay out of the pine trees.

SredniVashtar

A pity that Little Big Horn hasn't shown his muzzle around here recently. I do hope this clusterfuck interview he has planned is going to take calls.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 17, 2015, 02:28:38 PM
A pity that Little Big Horn hasn't shown his muzzle around here recently. I do hope this clusterfuck interview he has planned is going to take calls.

I think he's gone to pastures new as he couldn't persuade the unthinking, hating proles on this thread to fall into line and become his new disciples. We're essentially philistines and should (but don't) know our place in the Billy Shite commune.

I would have said he's embarrassed being caught posting under an alias - having spent much time railing against internet anonymity and all - except he passed the point of being so easily embarrassed long ago

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Paper*Boy on July 17, 2015, 02:43:48 PM
I would have said he's embarrassed being caught posting under an alias - having spent much time railing against internet anonymity - except he passed the point of being so easily embarrassed long ago

Well, that and calling people child molesters who dared to disagree with him.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 17, 2015, 02:46:50 PM
Well, that and calling people child molesters who dared to disagree with him.

I can't believe MV is going to hijack a GabCast for this turd. 

He should pass the interview along to Falkie

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Paper*Boy on July 17, 2015, 02:49:20 PM
I can't believe MV is going to hijack a GabCast for this turd. 

He should pass the interview along to Falkie

It's seems a strange one, certainly. Maybe MV has a particular interest in the case, who knows? It looks a bit random otherwise. The danger is that Horn just gives the same old answers he gives everyone else, but perhaps MV has something up his sleeve to make it more entertaining. Otherwise, as you say, might as well hand it over to the butter mountain to show us his 'skills'.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 17, 2015, 02:54:39 PM
It's seems a strange one, certainly. Maybe MV has a particular interest in the case, who knows? It looks a bit random otherwise. The danger is that Horn just gives the same old answers he gives everyone else, but perhaps MV has something up his sleeve to make it more entertaining. Otherwise, as you say, might as well hand it over to the butter mountain to show us his 'skills'.

I hope MV is able to navigate through the artillery shells while keeping it civil and respectful without giving Horn a free platform.  In fact, I believe MV will host the program in that fashion.  I think he enjoys having a draw that will attract us to the Gabcast.

henge0stone

It's bascially going to be futile effort. I've heard several interviews with Horn and he bascally as the same BS answers he has been giving us. MIB stole the photos, the Plejans made it look fake because not everyone is ready for the message (yes he has said this), Its all about he predictions now. It's all the same tune over and over.

Phil Langdon said it best when talking about Michael. First Michael wanted him to reproduce the photos claiming it could not be done but then when he reproduced the photos perfectly the Meier case suddenly became all about the predictions which are very hard to track and confirm.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sL3bmZldQM

There is the interview with Phil Langdon.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on July 17, 2015, 03:25:12 PM
I hope MV is able to navigate through the artillery shells while keeping it civil and respectful without giving Horn a free platform.  In fact, I believe MV will host the program in that fashion.  I think he enjoys having a draw that will attract us to the Gabcast.

C'mon, wouldn't part of you love a real radio train-wreck (to coin a phrase) where they just yelled at each other for an hour?

nbirnes

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 17, 2015, 03:54:24 PM
C'mon, wouldn't part of you love a real radio train-wreck (to coin a phrase) where they just yelled at each other for an hour?

MV is the only person on the planet to interview this trainwreck spokesman. Others have tried, but only MV will bring out the true. And when he pushes MV too far ... well, that's the stuff of dreams. Can't wait.