• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Billy Meier - Michael Horn

Started by Nboy, February 23, 2009, 05:47:04 AM

Quote from: onan on July 13, 2015, 07:26:50 PM
I was using touch screen technology in 1989 in printing. Printing which isn't known for ground breaking technology.

The same time frame here. About 1988 or 89 at Federal Express - automated training modules so large they looked like a rack of servers. LP-sized laser discs featuring different tutorials, navigated via large touchscreen monitors.

Federal Express was willing to spend an offensive, disgustingly large amount of money for several of these units at my location alone, yet would not upgrade our customer service monitors -  the monochrome green CRTs. The green monitors were used six days a week from 7 AM to 9 PM weekdays, 7 AM to 6 PM Saturdays.

The touch screen based training room remained largely unoccupied while Customer Service reps slowly went mad, blind, or both.

In Tropic of Capricorn Henry Miller's character works at the Cosmodemonic telegraph company of North America (a stab at Western Union where he had worked in real life.)

I totally get that.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: MichaelHorn on July 13, 2015, 07:24:29 PM
Just a quick note, I have a musical performance to give tonight
Matt Bee Busking 2

Just a quick note, I have a musical performance to give tonight...

Isn't that George's schtick?

SredniVashtar

And the info about the touch screen technology, well how hard is to show that EVERYBODY already knew about that in 1982?

Now there's a rich mixture of, er, intellects here. You've got the barely closeted pedophile and the racist freely willing to hurl attacks. I guess it's a good thing that real names aren't used, one guy would show up on that site where they warn you about perverts in the neighborhood (good thing he decided to NOT use a guy in a raincoat as his avatar) and the other guy would be picketed by La Raza, etc.

Carry on, we'll be checking back in!

I guess that puts Meier in the same league as all of the other science fiction writers who have been dreaming this stuff up for countless decades, it doesn't mean they are prophets. Although I don't think 3-D touch screen is all that imaginative - a development of technology already in existence. Produce something truly ground-breaking and innovative and you might have something, but that would involve actual insight not available to a fraudster.

If you are going to be insulting, at least be reasonably good at it. At the moment you are just coming across as a boring old dude who has wasted spent his life doing something of no value to anybody and knows it. These posts of yours are a combination of paranoia and schoolgirl vomit with no content in them whatsoever. But you are beyond hope and will continue to plough this lonely old furrow until you fall off your perch.

You just sound like someone who is so wedded to this nauseating tripe that any criticism of the material is taken as a personal attack, leading to the shrill outbursts we get every time you totter to the keyboard. I'm not qualified to comment on your mental state, but I'm sure onan gets more out of this thread than anyone. I expect he has enough material on you for an entire conference.

SredniVashtar

Just a quick note, I have a musical performance to give tonight

"Armless Entertainment are proud to present a concert given by the experimental group Michael Horn and the Minimalists. A performance inspired by his BellGab postings: one note, endlessly repeated."

He will also be signing copies of his latest book, for anyone that gives a shit."

SredniVashtar

Quote from: MichaelHorn on July 13, 2015, 03:44:48 PM
At its worst, far better than any of the reasoning or technical skills here...yours included.

Since this is only 74 pages long, it should give everyone here an opportunity to say very ridiculous, unsubstantiated things:

http://www.tjresearch.info/Zahi_WCUFO%20Investigation.pdf

P.S. Unfortunately SredniVashtar repeatedly shows just how corrupted his consciousness is. His is the world of the degenerate who's lost all reason and capacity to see and appreciate innocence. I recommend now to Jackstar to remove the lovely photo, now that this true deviant has openly and unabashedly revealed himself among you.

Now that Horn has had a chance to copy it and pass it along to his buddies, in other words.

Centurion40

Well he's no quitter.  It is sadly entertaining.

Quote from: MichaelHorn on July 13, 2015, 06:48:56 PM

Don't forget the ad hominem ad nauseum stuff, name calling, diversions, etc.!

We won't, because words do hurt and some of those things you wrote about us really stung.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on July 14, 2015, 10:38:40 AM
We won't, because words do hurt and some of those things you wrote about us really stung.

Sometimes, but not from that fruitcake.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on July 14, 2015, 10:38:40 AM

Well, only because we're very very sensitive. We still can't watch Bambi without blubbing.

MichaelHorn

Apparently Onan - the guy nobody wants to shake hands with - has a little trouble with…math. 1989 vs. 1982 is - wait for it - seven years earlier, score it for Meier. Camazotz Automat - it's a family name, he was birthed through a vending machine - proudly gives us similar LATER numbers, apparently thinking that also pointing out that Meier wins this one means, what, that he doesn't?

Sorry, no cigar.

Then there's inuk, always good for a yuck, who's reaching quite a bit, which of course is all that's left when you try to figure out WHY a one-armed man living in the boonies in rural Switzerland would be concocting this - among hundreds of other specific, prophetically accurate examples in his thousands of pages of transcripts and, of course, never drawing any attention to it himself.

And the resident pedophile SredniVashtar - who apparently has a fascination with 10-year-old boys (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sredni_Vashtar) and is trying very hard to deflect his giveaway - by lumping in Meier with "science fiction writers", none of whom have presented this assembled body of frustrated wannabes with a 74-page authentication of 64 photos of an extraterrestrial craft.

Talk about "beyond the realm of human imagination". Kinda like the silly names people give themselves here.

Sure, I could point out that the new article in the New Yorker mag (http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2015/07/20/the-really-big-one) now goes into details about the coming NW earthquake-tsunami that scientists at OSU didn't acknowledge seven years ago (please try to keep up here) but of course Meier had already scooped them by three years (http://www.prweb.com/releases/2008/9/prweb1365754.htm). But why point out the obvious and send y'all scurrying to read all that?

Think about it, difficult as that clearly is: Meier writes about 3-D, holographic touch screen technology in 1982. You bozos cite 1988 and 1989 - but still neglect to mention, ta-da, that we don't have the 3-D, holographic kind yet and it's only well after Meier foretold it that we've started to dream it up.

And still we return to that troubling photo analysis that no one here wants to breathe a word about, more fascinated are you with my musical career.

So here it is one more time, try as you surely will to bury it with more irrelevant comments:

But wait, there's more!

My contributions here started as a rebuttal and challenge to the VERY missing John Razimus because of his false accusations pertaining to Meier and the WCUFO. Let's further ice that cake by letting YOU participate, right now.

That's right, now you can do what any kid with a computer can do (just keep initials VD away from the kids). You too can pluck a 35mm film photo right off this page:

http://theyflyblog.com/2014/06/15/billy-meier-ufo-case-prove/

…plop it in PhotoShop, drop the contrast, increase the brightness and, well, go do it and then when you too see the so-called "model" is a large object hovering over a road, with a grassy hillside and one of those famous posts that dot the Swiss countryside, go ahead and - debunk yourselves for proving it!

You're gonna love that sinking feeling you get in the pit of your collective ulcer-ridden stomachs! And we're gonna just LOVE reading the ridiculous, preposterous conjured up "explanations". Don't worry, I'm all ready with my "Skeptics Prove WCUFO Authentic" article. 

Really, just go on and debunk yourselves. You can run like a Ratmouse but now you can't hide. As I told a couple of other skeptics - who at least had the courage to use their real names - "There's only one of me and I've got you all surrounded."

Go on now: http://theyflyblog.com/2014/06/15/billy-meier-ufo-case-prove/

SredniVashtar

Quote from: MichaelHorn on July 14, 2015, 10:43:31 AM

Then there's inuk, always good for a yuck, who's reaching quite a bit, which of course is all that's left when you try to figure out WHY a one-armed man living in the boonies in rural Switzerland would be concocting this

He's hiding from Dr Richard Kimble. Honestly, what a numbnut!

SredniVashtar

Quote from: MichaelHorn on July 14, 2015, 10:43:31 AM
Talk about "beyond the realm of human imagination". Kinda like the silly names people give themselves here.

You are in no position to take aim at people's names, Mr 'Horn'.

Yorkshire pud

Well I suppose using your real name makes it easier to sue you for defamation of character. Calling a member of the forum a paedophile without any legal convictions to support your libelous remarks isn't very good form. Especially someone trying to garner credibility in scientific circles. You sir are a deluded nasty piece of filth. I pity your child, it wasn't her fault you concieved with her mother, who presumably had sex consensually?

MichaelHorn

Hmmmm, not only are the folks here already trying to bury my post with slurs, righteous indignation, etc., but when their most morally suspect, pardon the term, member posts a photo of himself "flashing", they want to call me  names for VD's self-indictment?

Get on with the matter at hand...or do I really need to re-post the entire thing?

coaster

This fraud is worse than Mike Bara. Disgusting, worthless waste of time. Just another hoaxer who has chosen  to live a life of make believe. Why dont you go make some hubcap ufos and dinosaur pictures and leave us normal folks alone.

MichaelHorn

As I said, there's one of me and I have you all surrounded:

So here it is one more time, try as you surely will to bury it with more irrelevant comments:

But wait, there's more!

My contributions here started as a rebuttal and challenge to the VERY missing John Razimus because of his false accusations pertaining to Meier and the WCUFO. Let's further ice that cake by letting YOU participate, right now.

That's right, now you can do what any kid with a computer can do (just keep initials VD away from the kids). You too can pluck a 35mm film photo right off this page:

http://theyflyblog.com/2014/06/15/billy-meier-ufo-case-prove/

…plop it in PhotoShop, drop the contrast, increase the brightness and, well, go do it and then when you too see the so-called "model" is a large object hovering over a road, with a grassy hillside and one of those famous posts that dot the Swiss countryside, go ahead and - debunk yourselves for proving it!

You're gonna love that sinking feeling you get in the pit of your collective ulcer-ridden stomachs! And we're gonna just LOVE reading the ridiculous, preposterous conjured up "explanations". Don't worry, I'm all ready with my "Skeptics Prove WCUFO Authentic" article.

Really, just go on and debunk yourselves. You can run like a Ratmouse but now you can't hide. As I told a couple of other skeptics - who at least had the courage to use their real names - "There's only one of me and I've got you all surrounded."

Go on now: http://theyflyblog.com/2014/06/15/billy-meier-ufo-case-prove/

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 14, 2015, 10:42:19 AM
Well, only because we're very very sensitive. We still can't watch Bambi without blubbing.

I go all to pieces every time I see the climactic bloody scene at the end of "Roadhouse" where the guy complains that "a polar bear fell on me" and nobody cares.

chefist

Long, repetitive posts are not tolerated on BellGab...Reported...

SredniVashtar

Quote from: MichaelHorn on July 14, 2015, 10:56:53 AM
Hmmmm, not only are the folks here already trying to bury my post with slurs, righteous indignation, etc., but when their most morally suspect, pardon the term, member posts a photo of himself "flashing", they want to call me  names for VD's self-indictment?

Get on with the matter at hand...or do I really need to re-post the entire thing?

Oh, my dear deluded darling, you are the gift that keeps on giving. I am actually starting to like you. I do hope MV doesn't decide to kick you out for being a nasty-minded little troll because you have managed to enliven a dull day with your lunacy. I'm guessing that a sense of humour isn't numbered among your great gifts? Perhaps you should learn from the writer I borrowed my name from; it might help to improve your rather unlettered style for one thing, as well as broadening your horizons to a world beyond hubcaps.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on July 14, 2015, 11:13:37 AM
I go all to pieces every time I see the climactic bloody scene at the end of "Roadhouse" where the guy complains that "a polar bear fell on me" and nobody cares.

Stoppp...stop now. Oh God, you've brought it all....oh this is..... (sleeve covered in snot)

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 14, 2015, 03:57:56 AM
... He will also be signing copies of his latest book, for anyone that gives a shit."

Is that the title?, I think it's supposed to be capitalized

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Paper*Boy on July 14, 2015, 11:21:03 AM

I don't want to give the man any more publicity, but you forced it out of me; his latest opus is entitled, "Why I Like to 'Do It' with Sidewalks". Just skip over the photographs, if I were you.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Paper*Boy on July 14, 2015, 11:21:03 AM

Lol... As in "For anyone that gives a shit"?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: coaster on July 14, 2015, 11:27:55 AM
heh

Actual Billy Liar, I mean Meier photo of something or other.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 14, 2015, 11:24:11 AM
I don't want to give the man any more publicity, but you forced it out of me; his latest opus is entitled, "Why I Like to 'Do It' with Sidewalks". Just skip over the photographs, if I were you.

Slides or it didn't happen.

MichaelHorn

I see that you folks, bored and useless for any thing else as you may be, don't understand the real rules of the game.

When people defame a person, they are obligated to substantiate their claims...assuming of course that they are actually decent people who abide by the long established ethics and mores of civilized human society.

Of course when people are simply too cowardly to even put their own, verifiable, names and identities behind their claims, it's already a dead giveaway that they're basically parasitic, deliberate (paid or unpaid)  disinformation agents…and world class cowards.

So it's only fair to give even such worthless creatures the opportunity to substantiate their claims, unlikely as it may be that are capable of it. Certainly not a single creature here can.

Nonetheless, I've put forth not only the expert, independent analysis that clearly refutes the unsubstantiated attacks - while providing irrefutable evidence of extraterrestrial craft - I also provided the little do-it-yourself photo test that consistently reveals the same results when done by...anyone, of course.

So this gaggle of cry baby, impotent no accounts can only resort to beating their clipped wings in the vain hope that no one else - indeed if anyone else does read this thread - will notice that they indeed…surrendered.

As promised though, as soon as time permits, I'll gladly further promote this legacy to their failure, which is really the failure of the ubiquitous degenerate creatures who embody and embrace such hostility to the truth to attain the status of human beings.

We got it...all of you surrendered. Thanks, I'll post a link to the promo when it's done.