• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 09, 2019, 01:12:49 PM
I wonder when the owners of these Chinese buffets are going to cotton on to the fact that all-u-can-eat is not a wise business strategy if you're within 200 miles of Senda and Kathy.

Well, science has yet to determine the outside range of a fourth-hand, bashed-in, fully loaded Prius.  And by fully loaded, I don't mean its amenities...I mean FULLY loaded.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on June 09, 2019, 01:23:54 PM
Well, science has yet to determine the outside range of a fourth-hand, bashed-in, fully loaded Prius.  And by fully loaded, I don't mean its amenities...I mean FULLY loaded.

The Prius must go straight to the junkyard after those two have been anywhere near it. The stains on the upholstery can't be lightly sponged away, and the toxic haze Senda leaves behind him must put the Seinfeld smelly car epsode in the shade.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 09, 2019, 01:29:34 PM
The Prius must go straight to the junkyard after those two have been anywhere near it. The stains on the upholstery can't be lightly sponged away, and the toxic haze Senda leaves behind Rhim must put the Seinfeld smelly car epsode in the shade.
r

I have envisioned a ghastly Prius graveyard behind the Ferry Street Hovel Complex.

Senda quote:  "We're getting rid of this Prius!  It only gets 24 MPG...it should get 64!  There must be something wrong with the battery or somethimg!".
Yeah,  I'm surprised both he and Kathleen don't have to open the doors and kick their feet Flintstone-style to get the little shit box going.

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on June 09, 2019, 01:37:40 PM
Senda quote:  "We're getting rid of this Prius!  It only gets 24 MPG...it should get 64!  There must be something wrong with the battery or somethimg!".
Yeah,  I'm surprised both he and Kathleen don't have to open the doors and kick their feet Flintstone-style to get the little shit box going.

The back seat and I’m assuming trunk looked fully loaded down with items. That can really effect gas mileage. Also I doubt they are doing much freeway driving which is where you get better gas millage. Considering the passengers and weighed down vehicle 24 MPH actually sounds decent for them considering.

How much do you think that Prius dropped in value due to the interior’s damage alone?

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 09, 2019, 01:29:34 PM
The Prius must go straight to the junkyard after those two have been anywhere near it. The stains on the upholstery can't be lightly sponged away, and the toxic haze Senda leaves behind him must put the Seinfeld smelly car epsode in the shade.

Kathy has been driving it. Ratty patty makes her were a diaper at her house.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: nooryisawesome on June 09, 2019, 01:46:41 PM

You'd have to take the seats out and burn them. Fumigate the car for roaches. The suspension is no doubt ruined from carting those bison around. If you gave it to me for free I'd turn it down.

whoozit

Quote from: nooryisawesome on June 09, 2019, 01:46:41 PM
The irony of having a friend you call Ratty Patty making you wear a diaper in their home is delicious.  This shit could not be made up.

Quote from: whoozit on June 09, 2019, 01:58:58 PM
The irony of having a friend you call Ratty Patty making you wear a diaper in their home is delicious.  This shit could not be made up.

lmao! poor Mr. Ratty Patty.

LadyFish

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 09, 2019, 02:05:25 PM
lmao! poor Mr. Ratty Patty.

It’s no laughing matter!

There is no current Mr. Ratty Patty & Kathy got a huge ass boil from wearing  the diaper that Falkie had to pop.

Quote from: LadyFish on June 09, 2019, 02:13:35 PM
It’s no laughing matter!

There is no current Mr. Ratty Patty & Kathy got a huge ass boil from wearing  the diaper that Falkie had to pop.

I agree.  It is not an issue to laugh at.   The good Lord intended Kathy to prance and drip about free like Eve in the Garden.
It is sad that evil puritanical societal norms curtail this.......................

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: LadyFish on June 09, 2019, 02:13:35 PM
It’s no laughing matter!

Are you absolutely sure about that?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 09, 2019, 02:29:26 PM
I agree.  It is not an issue to laugh at.   The good Lord intended Kathy to prance and drip about free like Eve in the Garden.
It is sad that evil puritanical societal norms curtail this.......................

No, I can't get that vision out of my already putrid mind.

SredniVashtar

My mind can't help wondering how long that diaper remained unchanged for it to produce a boil.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 09, 2019, 02:45:15 PM
My mind can't help wondering how long that diaper remained unchanged for it to produce a boil.

Gee whiz.  Just like old times in here thread.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 09, 2019, 02:48:57 PM
Gee whiz.  Just like old times in here thread.

In the old days we were just depraved, now we live the nightmare with 'going there' in real time.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 09, 2019, 02:45:15 PM

I wonder how big it was... Was there enough internal structure to prevent erm, leakage.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 09, 2019, 02:55:58 PM
I wonder how big it was... Was there enough internal structure to prevent erm, leakage.

I would wager it was rather substantial.  The size is not my hangup.  Mine is the Senda fingers performing what is well...a
surgical procedure in essence.    I can't imagine that the big fellah bothers much with the antiseptic approach to surgery.
Talk about eating ass!   She could have lost a whole cheek to sepsis.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 09, 2019, 02:55:58 PM

It must have been the size of a grapefruit, a Vesuvius of ass boils. I bet Senda got a gush full in the face when he touched it. Serves the fucker right!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 09, 2019, 03:02:33 PM
I would wager it was rather substantial.  The size is not my hangup.  Mine is the Senda fingers performing what is well...a
surgical procedure in essence.    I can't imagine that the big fellah bothers much with the antiseptic approach to surgery.
Talk about eating ass!   She could have lost a whole cheek to sepsis.

As you well know, Senda the junior read medical books cover to cover and is an expert medical professional in every aspect of medicine (Both physical and mentally). I sense you doubt his total expertise in these fields.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 09, 2019, 03:07:39 PM
It must have been the size of a grapefruit, a Vesuvius of ass boils. I bet Senda got a gush full in the face when he touched it. Serves the fucker right!

If he did get a face full (and with Kathy's arse, that is a given) I'm sure he'd have had the foresight to wipe the contents from his bloated chin and cheeks with one half of a partially used square of TP.

Yorkshire pud

CCTV footage of Hacienda hovel's boiler room at the time of the boil lancing.

whoozit

When I go to a friends house and they require me to wear a diaper I always insist they provide me with a cotton diaper to help protect the environment. What do you all do?

Norm

Quote from: nooryisawesome on June 09, 2019, 01:45:02 PM
The back seat and I’m assuming trunk looked fully loaded down with items. That can really effect gas mileage. Also I doubt they are doing much freeway driving which is where you get better gas millage. Considering the passengers and weighed down vehicle 24 MPH actually sounds decent for them considering.

How much do you think that Prius dropped in value due to the interior’s damage alone?

A little something I learned years ago when buying a used car was before test driving a potential vehicle was to cover the driver's seat with a towel preferably soaked in anti-bacterial spray. Car seats are notorious for fecal matter contamination, especially the driver's seat. One can only imagine what is growing silently inside the warm interior of the Prius that George and Kathy enjoy.

This also applies to rental vehicles as well.

Jeez...I can feel something crawling up my leg right now...feels like a leech...ewww...

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: whoozit on June 09, 2019, 03:41:13 PM
When I go to a friends house and they require me to wear a diaper I always insist they provide me with a cotton diaper to help protect the environment. What do you all do?

I just sit down and shit and piss on the furniture. It's easier.

LadyFish

Quote from: whoozit on June 09, 2019, 03:41:13 PM

Never had that experience, so I needed to do some research so I would be prepared, just in case. I would have to insist on a breathable diaper.

Note - as a result of this research for the Falkie thread, I am likely to be inundated with adult care product ads. And over on an agingcare.com forum there are 47 answers to the question, “Is it rude to wear a mask when changing an adult’s soiled diaper?”

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 09, 2019, 11:16:47 AM
Too bad OLG has been cast out once again.  Otherwise, he could beseech The Master to secure himself no matter what the discomfort level is.

I'm back in George's good graces again, apparently, as I was allowed to participate in one of the live stream chats the other night, and I have received multiple notes he has sent to his inbox distribution group in the past two days.  I even responded (briefly) to one or two of them, and he did not order me to leave him alone.  I'm not sure what happened.  Maybe he saw my post about my visit to the 'Burgh this past week?

I'll inquire about the seat belt issue, and will get back to you if/when I receive a response.

whoozit

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on June 09, 2019, 05:12:23 PM
I'm back in George's good graces again, apparently, as I was allowed to participate in one of the live stream chats the other night, and I have received multiple notes he has sent to his inbox distribution group in the past two days.  I even responded (briefly) to one or two of them, and he did not order me to leave him alone.  I'm not sure what happened.  Maybe he saw my post about my visit to the 'Burgh this past week?

I'll inquire about the seat belt issue, and will get back to you if/when I receive a response.
Maybe if you stopped by Casa Senda in a diaper...

WOTR

Quote from: whoozit on June 09, 2019, 12:20:59 PM
If I ever get to Martinez I’m going to dress up like Captain Ahab and chase George with a harpoon.
In theory, not a bad idea... However, harpoons are mounted to massive ships. You are going to need something with a little more heft than a Pirus on which to mount your harpoon if you intend to hunt the "great, white Senda."

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on June 09, 2019, 05:12:23 PM

Long story short - George and Kathy ALWAYS wear their seat belts. 

To divulge any further comment on the issue would most likely be a violation of George's trust in Ol' Gerry, so I'll need to leave it at that.  Everyone here *knows* I'm already on thin ice with The Master.

There are others who also received the inbox with the details, so it's up to them whether they want to share more or not.  Personally, I'd recommend against it.

FRIENDSHIP.