• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

TheErinnF YouTube Star

Started by deviant aristocrat, April 15, 2019, 10:26:44 AM

K_Dubb

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 07, 2019, 11:52:11 AM
I've heard that Velveeta is quite effective and it would look just good appearance wise.

Stir a can of Ro-Tel in that and just lick it off when yer done.

Quote from: chefist on June 07, 2019, 11:14:55 AM
WAIIIIIIIIIIT! This "Erin" attacked falsely accused Jason? Seriously? I need to know...if I have to come back guns blazing, I freakin will!

yes, "Girl Senda" did. pathetic.

So TheErinnF turned out to be a sociopathic monster. Why am I not surprised? BellGab.gif

whoozit

Quote from: brig on June 07, 2019, 12:05:33 PM
Not much content of interest in this one, but theres a lot of strange head shakin goin on.
Thrive withdrawal isn’t pretty.

ItsOver

Quote from: deviant aristocrat on June 07, 2019, 04:30:56 PM
So TheErinnF turned out to be a sociopathic monster. Why am I not surprised? BellGab.gif
Has she upped her game and joined BellGab, yet.  I don't recall a Liberace "Welcome, Sociopath666.  Post often."

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 07, 2019, 12:08:42 PM
Stir a can of Ro-Tel in that and just lick it off when yer done.
I bring Velvetta to expat family in Euroland when I visit. It is fun to explain to local exactly what that is. "Well, it is not exactly cheese but a "pasteurised cheese product." "Yes, that is a legal term of art and sorta hard to explain."  French people are appalled, and that makes me happy. Others grudgingly accept it though even the normal Ro-Tel is hot for most European sensibilities.  As an aside a visiting Norskie relative when faced with queso at a bbq at the pool didn't use chip but put the queso on his burger and I gave him a "great idea look."  He also love the "Broken Spoke" and Willie Nelson and outlaw country, which is oddly popular in some European countries.

Juan

I add Tabasco sauce to Rotel.

albrecht

Quote from: Juan on June 07, 2019, 06:44:59 PM
I add Tabasco sauce to Rotel.
The Habenero version of Ro-Tel is too much. Not necessarily too hot but all heat and so less taste. I still use Ro-Tel but usually try to make my own from garden unless in a hurry or it is a mass queso needed event like Superbowl etc.  I'm not sold on the Queso Blanco version but regular bricks of the "pastuerized cheese food product."

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: brig on June 07, 2019, 11:30:02 AM

Jason is still struggling to try to forget...

I blame the wine.

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on June 07, 2019, 06:13:44 PM
I bring Velvetta to expat family in Euroland when I visit. It is fun to explain to local exactly what that is. "Well, it is not exactly cheese but a "pasteurised cheese product." "Yes, that is a legal term of art and sorta hard to explain."  French people are appalled, and that makes me happy. Others grudgingly accept it though even the normal Ro-Tel is hot for most European sensibilities.  As an aside a visiting Norskie relative when faced with queso at a bbq at the pool didn't use chip but put the queso on his burger and I gave him a "great idea look."  He also love the "Broken Spoke" and Willie Nelson and outlaw country, which is oddly popular in some European countries.

Yeah they went through a country music kick in the 80s for no good reason, and some of the old 70s gammeldans bands put on cowboy hats and boots to stay current, which is funny.  Accordions are not necessarily out of place in a country song.

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 07, 2019, 08:35:28 PM
Yeah they went through a country music kick in the 80s for no good reason, and some of the old 70s gammeldans bands put on cowboy hats and boots to stay current, which is funny.  Accordions are not necessarily out of place in a country song.

There is even a subgenre of 'country' music popular in Germany of trucker music, like we had in that golden time of trucks, cb radio, and apes. Accordian is never bad. TX n N.Mex has strange confluence whereby accordian is used to great effect in several genres n cross-overs. Like sausage, beer, n bbq, traditions melded around some common good things.

In S Germany n Austria they have shows/songs that make Lawerence Welk shows seem urban rap. I forget the term but amazing! Lilly white folks sitting at tables n hot chicks yodeling to accordians etc. Great stuff! Netherland hinderlands also has a similiar style program though a bit different but, I guess, the ideal of pastoral, traditional dream despite modernity and 'migrants?'

Lilith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_X1TextB0Kc

Erinn, getting ready for her date...

She shares some interesting ideas. 

#AllTheMenOnBellGabShoutout!

Lilith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWgeWIa4LRQ

I wonder if she'll go live when she gets home from her date?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: brig on June 08, 2019, 09:05:04 PM

Batshit crazy chick wears a sparkly bra, shock.

Lilith

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 08, 2019, 09:08:31 PM
Batshit crazy chick wears a sparkly bra, shock.

She did it for the men of BellGab.   ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: brig on June 08, 2019, 09:10:25 PM

She did it for the men of BellGab.   ;D

Really? Are they that desperate? Can't they look in their mother's Victoria secrets catalogue?

Did she have...........   Errrrr.   Some work done?   

K_Dubb

I dislike the term "shoutout" extremely, both as an innovation and as a fraud:  they are rarely shouted, and the whole effect seems me a feeble effort to lend a hail-fellow-well-met air to what are usually relatively demure (and in this case downright ambiguous) greetings.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 08, 2019, 09:50:36 PM
Did she have...........   Errrrr.   Some work done?

Do you think? No woman has her tits that far up in her shoulders naturally.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 08, 2019, 10:18:53 PM
I dislike the term "shoutout" extremely, both as an innovation and as a fraud:  they are rarely shouted, and the whole effect seems me a feeble effort to lend a hail-fellow-well-met air to what are usually relatively demure (and in this case downright ambiguous) greetings.

^^^ What you said.

Lilith

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 08, 2019, 10:22:36 PM

Do you think? No woman has her tits that far up in her shoulders naturally.

You lads must have missed the vids.  Erinn 'splained everything ages ago.

#sad