• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Metron2267

So where are the ellgab cucks like TigerLily clustering when they sign in here, and why won't they post?

Concurrent users, last 60 minutes:
Metron2267, whoozit, Kidnostad3, K_Dubb, Gd5150, Roswells, Art, TigerLily, Uncle Duke, DynamoHum, username, TheSheriff, Kizuna Ai, brig, pyewacket, malachi.martini, Gunner65, Dr. MD MD, LuLu

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Metron2267 on October 30, 2018, 04:27:28 PM
So where are the ellgab cucks like TigerLily clustering when they sign in here, and why won't they post?

Metron2267, whoozit, Kidnostad3, K_Dubb, Gd5150, Roswells, Art, TigerLily, Uncle Duke, DynamoHum, username, TheSheriff, Kizuna Ai, brig, pyewacket, malachi.martini, Gunner65, Dr. MD MD, LuLu

Lurkers are cuckholds... Like Schrader.

Jojo

Quote from: Metron2267 on October 30, 2018, 10:26:09 AM
I endorse that as your next avatar... :)
It was a pun.  At the time.  Now it's just annoying.

Jojo

Quote from: Metron2267 on October 30, 2018, 03:45:56 PM
A couple of plugs for those no longer hosting:

Hilly Rose

Mike Seagle

Barbara Simpson

Dave Schrader
What years?  I don't recognize their names (except Dave).

Dateline

It's time for Norry trivia!  Did you know that Norry' does not have a real moustache?

That's true.  Year's ago he found a dead squirrel under the bed in one of his rooms in his house.  The squirrel had quite the fluffy squirrel tail left even though the body had begun decomposing.  Being the resourceful person that he is he cut off the squirrel take and cut to fit the gap between his nose and his lips.  With just a little "Just for Squirrels" hair dye in dark walnut he drenched it and superglued it to his lips.  He was attempting to do an Art Bell.  It was suuuuppper glue and it will not come lose.   It still has not decomposed but remains a trademark of Norry and he wears it proudly in memorial of the find on that day long, long ago. 

Stay tune for more Norry trivia coming to a Bellgab near you!

Lilith

I don't know.

ItsOver

So where are the ellgab cucks like TigerLily clustering when they sign in here...

"In a dank area, under Liberace's basement stairway, that smells of patchouli and cat urine, where they spirit cook and stick pins in a crudely constructed Trump doll."

Lilith

Quote from: ItsOver on October 31, 2018, 04:01:33 AM
"In a dank area, under Liberace's basement stairway, that smells of patchouli and cat urine, where they spirit cook and stick pins in a crudely constructed Trump doll."

sad.

Metron2267

Quote from: 14 on October 30, 2018, 11:52:07 PM
What years?  I don't recognize their names (except Dave).

Early to mid 90's.

Seagle was, iirc, the first up after Art's initial quitenning...

Metron2267

+1 believable.

Nucky Nolan

I would say that was going too far, but reality. I shudder to think what spells the Democratic witches cast tonight in Brooklyn.

Morgus

Noory did his version of the annual Ghost to Ghost show last night.
His devolved version now includes guests, first hour guest and various guests "popping" in the rest of the night.
The last half hour he left early leaving an old reading of an Edgar Allen Poe story playing.
He managed to take a few caller ghost stories in between...

ItsOver

Quote from: Morgus on November 01, 2018, 07:39:01 PM
His devolved version now includes guests, first hour guest and various guests "popping" in the rest of the night.
The last half hour he left early leaving an old reading of an Edgar Allen Poe story playing.
I'm glad I didn't even think about it last night.  GNS.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: ItsOver on November 01, 2018, 07:45:25 PM

I forget they did g2g am... ZzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzZzz

Jojo

Quote from: Metron2267 on October 31, 2018, 09:57:08 AM
Early to mid 90's.

Seagle was, iirc, the first up after Art's initial quitenning...
Hmm.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: ItsOver on November 01, 2018, 07:45:25 PM

I made it a point to miss....the past five years of the show. Evidently, nothing has changed in the past *fifteen*.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Morgus on November 01, 2018, 07:39:01 PM

I can't decide if you're brave or masochistic. It's nice of you to keep taking them for the team, though.

Rix Gins

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on November 02, 2018, 01:12:35 AM
I made it a point to miss....the past five years of the show. Evidently, nothing has changed in the past *fifteen*.

Same here, Nucky.  I haven't listened to George in years...a complete show, that is.  I have only heard a few brief snippets here and there.  The guy doesn't sound half bad, when heard in small doses like that.

ItsOver

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on November 02, 2018, 01:12:35 AM
When Art was doing G2G, it was a "must do" for Halloween.  Now, like everything Jorch touches, it's turned to manure.  Good job, Jorch!

Hey, Jorch, maybe you should try opening a Moroccan-themed restaurant.  It could revolve around a cuck English soldier who just blew a secret mission.  That sounds like a winner.

Metron2267

Quote from: 14 on November 02, 2018, 12:30:45 AM
Hmm.

Memory lapse?

I mean you are a Cascadia goil, right???

Or just my misspelling...

https://celebritynetworthwiki.org/richest-actors/mike-siegel-net-worth/

Mike Siegel (born 1945) is an American radio talk show host. He was the host of the late night talk show Coast to Coast AM from April 2000 until January 2001. He became a frequent substitute of the show's host, Art Bell in late 1999, and when Bell announced his retirement in early 2000, he recommended Siegel to succeed him. Siegel maintained the format of the show that Art Bell had created, but his personal style was very different, and the show became less popular. Early in 2001, Bell decided to return, and Siegel left the show. Siegel hosted the show from Seattle, Washington, where he lived.Siegel is a native of New York, Jewish and a political conservative. He has substituted for nationally syndicated conservative talk show hosts including Michael Reagan. During the 1990s, he hosted a daily talk show on Seattle's KVI.Later, Siegel hosted a daily talk show on WLIE, in Islip, Long Island. During this tenure, he promoted the movement to make Long Island the 51st state (with himself as its first Governor), and advocated "smoke-ins" to protest the county's smoking ban.Siegel was the host of first a conservative noon-time to three pm talk show on KVI website in Seattle, Washington; followed by a move to morning drive, on KTTH website in Seattle, Washington. He was key in movements of the time to introduce accountability to Washington state government. He helped former representative Linda Smith and initiative to the people "King" Tim Eyman to get motor vehicle license fees reduced to $30 a year from a previous fee set at 2.2% of the vehicles fair market value.In early December 2005, his contract with KTTH expired, and he quit his show.

This is exactly how I picture Noory. I like the grey roots creeping back against the stark contrast of his obviously dyed jet black hair, his drunken expression, the obvious toupee his arrogant look, and the bimbo who he knows is only with him for the money.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Rix Gins on November 02, 2018, 01:58:04 AM
Same here, Nucky.  I haven't listened to George in years...a complete show, that is.  I have only heard a few brief snippets here and there.  The guy doesn't sound half bad, when heard in small doses like that.

Judging by the posts, nothing has changed. It's the "Groundhog Day" of suck.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: ItsOver on November 02, 2018, 09:05:52 AM
When Art was doing G2G, it was a "must do" for Halloween.  Now, like everything Jorch touches, it's turned to manure.  Good job, Jorch!

Hey, Jorch, maybe you should try opening a Moroccan-themed restaurant.  It could revolve around a cuck English soldier who just blew a secret mission.  That sounds like a winner.

The sad thing is that your first line applies to the past ten years. That's a lot of manure!

ItsOver

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on November 02, 2018, 06:23:48 PM
The sad thing is that your first line applies to the past ten years. That's a lot of manure!

Dateline

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on November 02, 2018, 07:07:34 PM
That's good symbolism. Now, bring it up to Mount Everest size.

Maybe we could carve a likeness of Norry in it and call it Mt. NorMore

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Dateline on November 02, 2018, 09:14:51 PM
Maybe we could carve a likeness of Norry in it and call it Mt. NorMore

Carve the faces of him, Don Lemon, Joy Behar, and Amy Schumer. Call it Mount Suckmore.

Metron2267

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on November 03, 2018, 12:38:21 AM
Carve the faces of him, Don Lemon, Joy Behar, and Amy Schumer. Call it Mount Suckmore.

+1