• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

End of Days Radio

Started by Corona Kitty, October 25, 2013, 03:45:45 PM

Corona Kitty

http://paranormal.chat/EOD/

at 7:30 pm pst -10:30 pm est live see ya there darlings

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 04, 2016, 08:36:17 AM
He didn't? Even after you donated the hoodie for free that he criticised? Ungrateful bitch.

I'm worried about the Big Guy. I'd think after I funded the famous Dave  interview and his many requests for donations from me, George would have at least known who I was when he "unboxed" the Hoodie.

George needs a woman that loves him ... To truly care for him. The circle of trust plus Justin isn't enough
anymore. There must be some lonely  "Car Lady" on BellGab that can love George? George has ambitious and likes to get out and explore the world. That could be a great opportunity for someone to share those experiences with George.

AZZERAE

Quote from: ninjashoes on November 04, 2016, 01:31:19 AM
What do you want to know from me?

Does your previous co-host Michael really talk that way, or is it a put on? Seriously he doesn't sound human.

Lilith

Quote from: Azzerae on November 05, 2016, 02:46:00 AM
Hey Dan The Man, looking forward to your new show.

A benign suggestion for you to take or leave: I've always enjoyed the intro you used on past broadcasts about Babylon and Emerald City.

Please consider using some of those themes in your new show title. It really works nicely.

I agree.

Taco Bell

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 04, 2016, 09:52:26 PM

You know she's full of shit, right? Good..

You know 99% of the guests on these types shows are full of shit, right? Good..

ninjashoes

Thanks to everyone who showed up tonight. It was a little bit of a test and practice run so I won't be releasing it. I do however thank you all so very much for listening to the live show and offering your support. I am super excited for this.

Next weeks show will be released and I should have a working show title by then. I am sorry but calling my new show End of Days Radio with Daniel just isn't going to work, too many good memories attached to it and I do not want to destroy our legacy.

So I'm going go back to the drawing boards and planning out a REAL and FULL show with a guest for next week that will indeed be released.

If you have any feedback regarding my live broadcast, feel free to leave it in this thread at least until I figure out what my new show will be called.

zeebo

Hey Daniel sounded pretty good tonite.  My only suggestion is if you're gonna do politics do it in moderation as part of the whole news landsape e.g. current events, movies/music, scientific discoveries, paranormal curiousities, etc.  Also, if you do end up going long I always liked the musical intermissions.

ninjashoes

Quote from: zeebo on November 05, 2016, 09:44:10 PM
Hey Daniel sounded pretty good tonite.  My only suggestion is if you're gonna do politics do it in moderation as part of the whole news landsape e.g. current events, movies/music, scientific discoveries, paranormal curiousities, etc.  Also, if you do end up going long I always liked the musical intermissions.

thank you for the feedback and yes I was concerned about turning off Democrats but I am actually non-partisan and my views are more anti-Illuminati.

I actually voted for more than 50% democrats if that tells you anything.

zeebo

I just mean politics in general regardless of affiliation - imho there's already enough of it all day long on radio/tv especially after this exhausting election cycle.  Alot of other news/issues out there that never gets talked about.  I picked up one of those "100 Discoveries of the Year" awhile back and I'd only heard of like 3 of them.  Just my personal feeling, probably some folks can't get enough of it.

akwilly

I always enjoyed the badass tunes you guys played. Maybe you can mix in some music to the new show

ninjashoes

Quote from: zeebo on November 05, 2016, 09:59:33 PM
I just mean politics in general regardless of affiliation - imho there's already enough of it all day long on radio/tv especially after this exhausting election cycle.  Alot of other news/issues out there that never gets talked about.  I picked up one of those "100 Discoveries of the Year" awhile back and I'd only heard of like 3 of them.  Just my personal feeling, probably some folks can't get enough of it.

I totally agree, the old show was just so jam packed I never really got a chance to say who I was voting for and why.

ninjashoes

Quote from: akwilly on November 05, 2016, 10:14:23 PM
I always enjoyed the badass tunes you guys played. Maybe you can mix in some music to the new show

check out the live stream, playing some real inspiring tunes

I have a pretty eclectic taste in music so listen if you want to see inside my head ( :

akwilly

Quote from: zeebo on November 05, 2016, 09:59:33 PM
I've not heard of "100 discoveries of the year" will try to find it, sounds really cool

Lilith

I enjoyed listening to you Daniel.  I think its only natural to want to talk politics during an election time. Some people will agree with you, others won't and will call you names.  Sticks and stones and all that there.  Current events will likely influence what you will feel like talking about.  Thats the way Art was in the old days.  If you talk about what matters to you at the time, I don't think you can go wrong, even tho not everyone will be pleased with the topics every show.  I have lots of shows I love, so I just skip around, and search out which show has my most favorite topic on any given night.

akwilly

Quote from: ninjashoes on November 05, 2016, 10:16:56 PM
check out the live stream, playing some real inspiring tunes

I have a pretty eclectic taste in music so listen if you want to see inside my head ( :
damn man nice tunes!

K_Dubb

Quote from: Azzerae on November 05, 2016, 02:46:00 AM
Hey Dan The Man, looking forward to your new show.

A benign suggestion for you to take or leave: I've always enjoyed the intro you used on past broadcasts about Babylon and Emerald City.

Please consider using some of those themes in your new show title. It really works nicely.

I agree; suppose Emerald Babylon is too obvious?  I can kinda see the art -- destroyed Oz with ziggurats.

zeebo

Quote from: akwilly on November 05, 2016, 10:17:54 PM
I've not heard of "100 discoveries of the year" will try to find it, sounds really cool

Was just an impulse buy at the market, Discover magazine's 100 best disoveries of 2015.  Probably all stuff that can be found on the web but sometimes I actually like to sit outside and read real physical print. 

Had blurbs about e.g. a new magma chamber found under Yellostone, a fossil of a possible venomous mammal, a new kind of silicon that might allow crazy numbers of transistors, a weird monolith found in the waters off Sicily, etc.  Just an example that there's more out there than political scandals and talking points.   ;)

akwilly

Quote from: zeebo on November 05, 2016, 10:59:27 PM
Was just an impulse buy at the market, Discover magazine's 100 best disoveries of 2015.  Probably all stuff that can be found on the web but sometimes I actually like to sit outside and read real physical print. 

Had blurbs about e.g. a new magma chamber found under Yellostone, a fossil of a possible venomous mammal, a new kind of silicon that might allow crazy numbers of transistors, a weird monolith found in the waters off Sicily, etc.  Just an example that there's more out there than political scandals and talking points.   ;)
I will try to find it. I also prefer a magazine or book in paper form. Its like photos, I keep all photos that can be held but I don't think I've ever kept a digital photo, they just don't mean as much, digital photos are impersonal and go away. Real photos are meaningful, they help make a house feel like a home

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on November 06, 2016, 12:47:21 AM
This is both amazing and terrible.

when hasn't it been both amazing and terrible?!