• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

End of Days Radio

Started by Corona Kitty, October 25, 2013, 03:45:45 PM

WOTR

Quote from: GravitySucks on November 07, 2016, 02:35:05 AM
Do I smell bacon?
Good morning GS- you make an excellent point / suggestion.  Today is Bacon, waffles and coffee while calmly sitting around this beautiful table and chatting nonchalantly.  ;)

GravitySucks

Quote from: WOTR on November 07, 2016, 02:39:24 AM
Good morning GS- you make an excellent point / suggestion.  Today is Bacon, waffles and coffee while calmly sitting around this beautiful table and chatting nonchalantly.  ;)

Thank you. Here are some flowers for the table.

WOTR

Quote from: GravitySucks on November 07, 2016, 02:42:38 AM
Thank you. Here are some flowers for the table.

Thank-you.  Those are lovely.  A new day is breaking.

AZZERAE

Quote from: username on November 07, 2016, 02:13:22 AM
without having to make anyone cry again, I'll keep it short Daniel quit while I left to a conference. He was upset and angry wanted to fix his life apparently, he complained to me via text messages he didn't like how he had no involvement in the program and how unhappy he was. We have creative differences and I spoke about this on my new program end of days with Michael Decon.

I created my own thread only to have Daniel complain in it,  got popular and mv merged my thread into this one. Daniel continues to further prove all my points while having a self pity party in front of all of you strangers. Apparently this is his final resort, a desperate man saying truly desperate shit to safe face. Apparently you have taken the bait for that, so god bless the both of you. Hopefully he sees his way off this thread.

I appreciate your response, Myke. I don't know what else to say. Good luck to you, will the first solo show you did be podcasted?

akwilly

Even though it is midnight this talk of bacon has inspired me to throw a rack on the BBQ

Corona Kitty

Quote from: akwilly on November 07, 2016, 02:58:01 AM
Even though it is midnight this talk of bacon has inspired me to throw a rack on the BBQ

you son of a bitch.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Azzerae on November 07, 2016, 02:55:37 AM
I appreciate your response, Myke. I don't know what else to say. Good luck to you, will the first solo show you did be podcasted?

It was a live 4 hour 20 min program, including laura London, jim mallard, dave cruz, Jo-Ann Richards and gary the mad martian. New web-site being developed while tunein radio app still going strong and will be ready for this Saturdays program with the big red machine Curtis Axel(red) and Guest Michael Horn... second half is Dr. Laurie Nadel don't miss it my friend.

ninjashoes

without having to make anyone cry again, I'll keep it short Daniel quit while I left to a conference. He was upset and angry wanted to fix his life apparently, he complained to me via text messages he didn't like how he had no involvement in the program and how unhappy he was. We have creative differences and I spoke about this on my new program end of days with Michael Decon.

This is mostly accurate however there were many more details that will be kept private.

Once again you are violating my privacy and sharing things that happened during a personal conversation between us when I was under the assumption that we were either friends or even "best friends" as gay as that sounds.

It is seriously fucked up that you believe that to be ok on any level. Your always doing things like that. Don't you even see that about yourself?

I created my own thread only to have Daniel complain in it,  got popular and mv merged my thread into this one. Daniel continues to further prove all my points while having a self pity party in front of all of you strangers. Apparently this is his final resort, a desperate man saying truly desperate shit to safe face. Apparently you have taken the bait for that, so god bless the both of you. Hopefully he sees his way off this thread.

You made a fake End of Days show and there were two exact same threads.

I am not going anywhere. In fact I have been spending far less time in this thread lately and much more time browsing and enjoying other threads here.

I am certainly not desperate  or in need of self pity as I have been having more fun than ever with planning my new show that at least a few folks already seem to enjoy.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: ninjashoes on November 07, 2016, 03:42:31 AM
This is mostly accurate however there were many more details that will be kept private.

Once again you are violating my privacy and sharing things that happened during a personal conversation between us when I was under the assumption that we were either friends or even "best friends" as gay as that sounds.

It is seriously fucked up that you believe that to be ok on any level. Your always doing things like that. Don't you even see that about yourself?

You made a fake End of Days show and there were two exact same threads.

I am not going anywhere. In fact I have been spending far less time in this thread lately and much more time browsing and enjoying other threads here.

I am certainly not desperate  or in need of self pity as I have been having more fun than ever with planning my new show that at least a few folks already seem to enjoy.
Only thing fake is you Daniel, Definitely keep doing a show and proving my points for me. Why even post here to further embarrass yourself.

ninjashoes

Quote from: username on November 07, 2016, 03:52:16 AM
Only thing fake is you Daniel, Definitely keep doing a show and proving my points for me. Why even post here to further embarrass yourself.

Are you trying to just bump this thread or get attention or something? You know it is nice of MV to allow people to promote shows here but you have certainly been pushing it. You had a good thing going here, even hosted the gabcast now you are trying to fight with me over it like a starved dog.

I'm mostly focused on working on my own show. I only check this forum to see what latest private conversations featuring me you are spreading around with your two faced back stabbing ways my former friend.

in any case its getting old, can we call a cease fire so I can go back to work?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: ninjashoes on November 07, 2016, 04:02:46 AM
Are you trying to just bump this thread or get attention or something? You know it is nice of MV to allow people to promote shows here but you have certainly been pushing it. You had a good thing going here, even hosted the gabcast now you are trying to fight with me over it like a starved dog.

I'm mostly focused on working on my own show. I only check this forum to see what latest private conversations featuring me you are spreading around with your two faced back stabbing ways my former friend.

in any case its getting old, can we call a cease fire so I can go back to work?

take your own advice and go away and work on your show now Daniel, I'm sure there are many waiting. This is my thread by the way :)

WOTR

Quote from: username on November 07, 2016, 04:04:48 AM
This is my thread by the way :)
Quote from: WOTR on November 07, 2016, 02:28:08 AM
...It reminded me of my sister and her friends around grade 9 and I was done.  I have no interest in listening to prepubescent girls gossip and act catty.
Shall I call you Julie, Jasmine, Jacklyn or Laura?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: WOTR on November 07, 2016, 04:12:42 AM
Shall I call you Julie, Jasmine, Jacklyn or Laura?

I prefer my first name just remember to learn to spell it correctly

Michael... there you go see not very hard to comprehend even you can do it.

akwilly

Perhaps a small solution would be for one of the shows to come on at an earlier time rather than both at the same time?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: akwilly on November 07, 2016, 04:18:32 AM
Perhaps a small solution would be for one of the shows to come on at an earlier time rather than both at the same time?

Would be a good solution for him and a different name.

ninjashoes

Quote from: username on November 07, 2016, 04:04:48 AM

take your own advice and go away and work on your show now Daniel, I'm sure there are many waiting. This is my thread by the way :)

shut up....

Corona Kitty

Quote from: ninjashoes on November 07, 2016, 04:33:22 AM
shut up....

Go back to your forum already lol, you are embarrassing yourself anytime you talk into a microphone. Speaking of mics let's not even mention  that Daniel.

Corona Kitty

Falkie Jr should get his own thread, you know cleanse his bad energy from here.

ninjashoes

Quote from: username on November 07, 2016, 04:43:03 AM

Go back to your forum already lol, you are embarrassing yourself anytime you talk into a microphone. Speaking of mics let's not even mention  that Daniel.

Still trying to boss me around huh?

I don't know what your getting on about regarding mics, sounds like your super excited about revealing more "Danielleaks".

What next? are you going to tell them about my shoe size or what my favorite color is perhaps?

Your "I'm going to make fun of you and reveal personal info" persona is WHY you are being compared to a high school female.

Have you heard of a "Mean Girl"? Well that is a female high school bully and that is exactly what you are with your lame attempts at forum intimidation.

I seriously hope you grow up someday. Sadly I've lost my last shred of hope in that regard.

AZZERAE

Come on fella's, this is painful to watch.

effluenza

Falkie is considerably more likable than Myke at the moment.

Lilith

Quote from: WOTR on November 07, 2016, 02:31:11 AM
Reading this thread reminds me a little of "Bella Haven".

Only a little?  ::)

Everyone is beautiful and wonderful and the world is full of happiness and there are pots of gold at the end of every rainbow.

REPORTED

FRIENDSHIP.

Lilith

Quote from: effluenza on November 07, 2016, 05:58:26 AM
Falkie is considerably more likable than Myke at the moment.

What do you MEAN "at the moment"?