• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Heather Wade to appear on C2C on August 7 to give an update on Art

Started by Sarah, August 03, 2016, 02:01:07 AM

jazmunda

Quote from: mv on August 09, 2016, 08:39:20 PM
Eww! Enlarge the picture and check out how yellow his teeth are in that pic. As yellow as the wallpaper. Man. That's really grotesque.

If I had known in the 90s that Ed Dames looked like a troll having a bad hair day I'd have guffawed even louder whilst listening to his predictions.

Quote from: Azzerae on August 09, 2016, 12:06:55 PM
Not to derail all your derailing, but I think the sole issue here is:

1) Coast to Coast is supposed to be a talk show

2) Midnight in the Desert is supposed to be a talk show

and

A) George Noory gives his audience no context as to why Heather Wade is the one discussing Art Bell's personal life on air

B) Heather Wade gives her audience no context as to why she makes an appearance on Coast to Coast AM

Does the listener not deserve any consideration here?

You know these are some pretty good points.

K_Dubb

Quote from: nooryisawesome on August 09, 2016, 10:12:07 PM
Another little dutch boy look alike is David Wilcock

By George you're right!  It must be a thing.

K_Dubb

Quote from: norland2424 on August 09, 2016, 10:21:00 PM
Noory has weird fetishes  :-\

Hahaha they're both rather slight; maybe he tosses them in the air.

jazmunda

Quote from: norland2424 on August 09, 2016, 10:25:35 PM
Or makes them dance  :-\

If I ever go to one of these woo woo cons punch me squarely in the nuts.

Yikes!  I had ED pegged as a big, strapping galoot for some reason.  He looks like someone Michael Horn could take with a belly full of egg nog and one fap mittened hand tied behind his back. I wonder what the enrollment at his Remote View U. is for the fall semester.

http://www.learnrv.com

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: trostol on August 09, 2016, 02:11:45 PM
but why should he be proactive...what does it get him? i am not really understanding all this argument about how he should help her out..thats not his job to promote another show....if anything that all is on the MITD brain trust for being foolish to think they would get more of a plug and not stipulating about it before going on

It's common professionalism and courtesy in media. If a person takes the time to appear on your show without pay then you need to plug them properly. That he didn't spoke volumes.

jazmunda

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on August 09, 2016, 11:53:06 PM
It's common professionalism and courtesy in media. If a person takes the time to appear on your show without pay then you need to plug them properly. That he didn't spoke volumes.

On Coast revenge is a dish best served as scolding hot as the lava insides of microwaved pizza roll.

Quote from: jaz on August 10, 2016, 12:10:39 AM
On Coast revenge is a dish best served as scolding hot as the lava insides of microwaved pizza roll.

Maybe they can co-host a GabCast together?

SciFiAuthor

Indeed. The last three years has been one, huge, gigantic flaming hot pizza roll that we've all been forced to take a bite out of. I, for one, feel dirty. I'd have preferred a shit sandwich.

WOTR

Too bad that is too long for the top right... :D

Jackstar

Quote from: SredniVashtar on August 09, 2016, 10:17:23 AM
I had previously regarded you as a blithering moron. No offence.

Oh, dear, my good sir--none taken, not an iota.

jazmunda

Quote from: WOTR on August 10, 2016, 12:47:52 AM
Too bad that is too long for the top right... :D

Not if you view BellGab in a movie theatre the way god intended.

The Anarchist

Quote from: Azzerae on August 09, 2016, 12:06:55 PM
Not to derail all your derailing, but I think the sole issue here is:

1) Coast to Coast is supposed to be a talk show

2) Midnight in the Desert is supposed to be a talk show

and

A) George Noory gives his audience no context as to why Heather Wade is the one discussing Art Bell's personal life on air

B) Heather Wade gives her audience no context as to why she makes an appearance on Coast to Coast AM

Does the listener not deserve any consideration here?

This big mess all started with Heather taking the reigns - no explanation given, with the empty promise of "keeping Art's seat warm".

Why the fuck are these two people so bad at talking to their listeners?

Art Bell turned on his mic and talked about stuff like this which made the show a journey - a window into his world, his thoughts and his life's events.

I agree. She was on for a few minutes speaking about Art not being well etc. No mention of MITD or when to listen to the show. HW appears to be out of her depth. GN, well what can you say about him? He sounds as if he's reading the obits looking for his name while his guests go off! Art, I miss the guy, has lost a step or two...

GravitySucks

Quote from: jaz on August 10, 2016, 02:38:48 AM
Not if you view BellGab in a movie theatre the way god intended.

On that side if the equator are the screens upside down?

The funniest thing about this gif is Noorie's head bob at the end. Good old Noorie  gives his seal of approval  to dutch boy's dance by nodding.

jazmunda

The only thing that would make this gif perfect would be a speech bubble emanating from Noory taunting, "Dance monkey dance".

whoozit

Quote from: mv on August 09, 2016, 08:39:20 PM
Eww! Enlarge the picture and check out how yellow his teeth are in that pic. As yellow as the wallpaper. Man. That's really grotesque.
I like to call that "cheese teeth".  I wish this aged cheddar had that color.

ItsOver

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 09, 2016, 04:00:58 PM
You people are horrible.  That is clearly a man in full midlife crisis, worthy of boundless sympathy from all.
Yes, sir!  Natasha looks like a pretty nice midlife crisis.

jazmunda

Quote from: ItsOver on August 10, 2016, 07:42:07 AM

Natasha will be outski the doorski once she realizes that there is no buried gold.

whoozit

Quote from: ItsOver on August 10, 2016, 07:42:07 AM

I'd lay a pancake on that table.

ItsOver

"Dance, Hoptoad!  Or I shall throw you into the Noory whirlpool of suckage, conveniently placed on my podium!"

Uncle Duke

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on August 10, 2016, 01:40:04 PM
www.otherhand.org/home-page/area-51/

Hey ACE, I'd forgotten about this guy.  He did some really good work on that site back in the day, he wrote well and didn't go off into left field with goofy speculative pieces or rants about the military industrial complex.