• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Nobody

Quote from: michio on February 03, 2017, 11:23:27 PM
Heath has a cat and couldn't figure out on her own that cats see and hear things that humans can't see and hear. Right?

There seem to be a great many things that Heather cannot figure out, including the political system under which she has lived for four decades.

For the third time (at least), Heather has once again asserted on her programme that America is a "democratic republic." I can't imagine what use a "democratic republic" would have for an institution like the Electoral College, which was set up via the Constitution (and one of the reasons why America is widely known as a "constitutional republic").  Perhaps she is not aware that her idol Donald Trump got elected via the Electoral College after having lost the popular vote?

Of course, last month Heather insisted that Donald Trump won the popular vote, so the fault probably lies with me for expecting her to get anything at all correct about her native country.

ge30542

Quote from: Nobody on February 04, 2017, 03:44:04 AM
There seem to be a great many things that Heather cannot figure out, including the political system under which she has lived for four decades.

For the third time (at least), Heather has once again asserted on her programme that America is a "democratic republic." I can't imagine what use a "democratic republic" would have for an institution like the Electoral College, which was set up via the Constitution (and one of the reasons why America is widely known as a "constitutional republic").  Perhaps she is not aware that her idol Donald Trump got elected via the Electoral College after having lost the popular vote?

Of course, last month Heather insisted that Donald Trump won the popular vote, so the fault probably lies with me for expecting her to get anything at all correct about her native country.
This confirms that GirlNoory is an idiot.
How did she get his job anyway?

Jackstar

I don't understand what I'm reading here. The United States of America is in fact a republic, and to describe it as "democratic" would not be inaccurate.

Quote from: Nobody on February 04, 2017, 03:44:04 AM
America is a "democratic republic."

Wait, wait, wait... which Kennedy?

Quote from: ge30542 on February 05, 2017, 02:05:24 PM
How did she get his job anyway?

She's adequate.

CornyCrow

Quote from: Jackstar© on February 05, 2017, 02:07:39 PM
I don't understand what I'm reading here. The United States of America is in fact a republic, and to describe it as "democratic" would not be inaccurate.

She's adequate.
Yes.  I was taught that in school a long, long, time ago.  It was referred to as a democratic republic and a constitutional republic. 

Ciardelo

"representative republic" is more accurate.

Quote from: (Redacted) on May 02, 2015, 08:32:03 PM
Political Talk Radio is not even a dead horse being beaten anymore.  It's just a stain on the pavement a bunch of blow hards continue to stomp on.

Quote from: (Redacted) on May 02, 2015, 09:14:51 PM
Maybe I wasn't clear:  I hate Political Talk Radio.

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on February 07, 2017, 10:18:25 AM
Feel the enthusiasm

There is absolutely no shame left in the MITD braintrust. One embarrassment to the next, doesn't seem to phase them at all. I almost feel embarrassed listening to this.

Heather is the Woody Woodpecker of late night talk radio.

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on February 07, 2017, 10:18:25 AM
Feel the enthusiasm
This would not have been so bad if she was not laughing so much and such a nervous laugh at that.  As a guest, I would have been disappointed to be treated in such a way like that.

Epaphroditus

Guests and show has gotten better with the arrival of Producer Michelle , Heather still needs a call screener as nothing brings the show to a screeching halt faster than her picking up an unscreened call and reminding them over and over again to adjust the microphone they are using .

Art has somehow forgotten to teach Heather that the audience has no interest in technical issues .

Ciardelo

Hey there Heather, I thought you should know, Art Bell is over there shit posting on BellGab while your show is on. How is it going tonight? Has the guest tried to leave yet?

Ciardelo

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on February 08, 2017, 12:16:58 AM
Should I tune in?

I don't know, I'm listening to C2CAM. It's just getting started:

First Half: Former criminal defense attorney and legal analyst Mark Shaw is an investigative reporter and author. He'll discuss his latest work on the mysterious death of reporter and TV star, Dorothy Kilgallen, who was found dead from an alleged overdose after researching the JFK assassination.

Second Half: Traditional Catholic Benedictine Monk for over 20 years, Brother Michael Dimond talks about the third secret of Fatima, prophecies for 2017, and 'end times.'

Lilith

Quote from: Ciardelo on February 08, 2017, 12:22:57 AM
I don't know, I'm listening to C2CAM. It's just getting started:

First Half: Former criminal defense attorney and legal analyst Mark Shaw is an investigative reporter and author. He'll discuss his latest work on the mysterious death of reporter and TV star, Dorothy Kilgallen, who was found dead from an alleged overdose after researching the JFK assassination.

Second Half: Traditional Catholic Benedictine Monk for over 20 years, Brother Michael Dimond talks about the third secret of Fatima, prophecies for 2017, and 'end times.'

That sounds reasonable, I'll give it a try.

michio

Choosing a chummy forum member with no experience to be host of the show was like choosing a big donor with no experience to be Secretary of Education. Right?

Ciardelo

Quote from: michio on February 09, 2017, 11:15:55 PM
Choosing a chummy forum member with no experience to be host of the show was like choosing a big donor with no experience to be Secretary of Education. Right?

GTFO you butt-hurt, pussy-hat-wearing cuck. Keep your political views in the proper forum, asshole.

We ALL know Heather cannot form an informed political opinion!  >:(

zeebo

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on February 08, 2017, 12:32:35 AM
That sounds reasonable, I'll give it a try.

Brig, proceed cautiously ...  that same logic is how you ended up on bellgab.

starrmtn001

Quote from: zeebo on February 10, 2017, 12:23:51 AM
Brig, proceed cautiously ...  that same logic is how you ended up on bellgab.
Some of us were born to BellGab, others had it thrust upon them. ;) ;D

Luka Megurine

Quote from: StarrMountain® 2010 on February 10, 2017, 01:43:08 AM
Some of us were born to BellGab, others had it thrust upon them. ;) ;D

How did Yorkshire Pud end up on bellgab i heard he was never a fan of art bell or coast to coast what brings him here? asking for a friend.

starrmtn001

Quote from: lukathing03🗾🇯🇵🗻🌸 on February 10, 2017, 01:46:40 AM
How did Yorkshire Pud end up on bellgab i heard he was never a fan of art bell or coast to coast what brings him here? asking for a friend.
Dunno.  You'll have to tell your friend to ask Pud's friend. ;) ;D

Luka Megurine

Quote from: StarrMountain® 2010 on February 10, 2017, 01:50:22 AM
Dunno.  You'll have to tell your friend to ask Pud's friend. ;) ;D

pud don't have any tho... :(

I would ask pud directly but hes not here and he would just be mean to me

Ciardelo

"The elites fail where we prevail" is all you and that YP dork ever need remember...

The only thing worse than you wispy chan "identities" are poofs from nancy countries trying to tell Uncle Sam what to do.  >:(

Both all y'all can go fuck off.

have a nice day :smiley face:

Luka Megurine

Quote from: Ciardelo on February 10, 2017, 02:00:18 AM
"The elites fail where we prevail" is all you and that YP dork ever need remember...

The only thing worse than you wispy chan "identities" are poofs from nancy countries trying to tell Uncle Sam what to do.  >:(

Both all y'all can go fuck off.

have a nice day :smiley face:

I hope you fall though your bathroom floor and break your neck!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdYPxFMhEkE

Ciardelo

Quote from: lukathing03🗾🇯🇵🗻🌸 on February 10, 2017, 02:05:39 AM
I hope you fall though your bathroom floor and break your neck!

Why would you wish that on anybody? I guess I'm supposed to say I hope you fall out of your doorless Jeep?

But I don't because even you souless chan folk are worth redeeming...MV still loves you, even when you can't love yourself...Praise him.

CornyCrow

Pud keeps us on the straight and narrow.  This forum would get very boring without such people.  He helps balance things out.