• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Ciardelo

Giant spiders?  ???

And giant snakes? "Excuse me while I whip this out."

Ciardelo

What if somebody had a podcast and nobody showed up to listen?

QuoteAttention Affilates:

If you are using our AAC feed for the show, you need to change to our MP3 stream for the next few days (starting Monday night), as our streaming provider is changing IP numbers at that data center and we won’t know the new IP number until they complete the transition.

We will update our DNS entry as soon as we know what the change is.

So please use the MP3 URL now for the next few days.
http://live1.darkmatterdigitalnetwork.com:8303/stream

Once the change is made, the original AAC URL will work again, which is:

http://live2.darkmatterdigitalnetwork.com:10133/stream

Ciardelo

Whelp y'all, these Sneaky Pete episodes on AMZN aren't going to watch themselves. TTYL

Nobody

Quote from: Juan Cena on January 31, 2017, 12:18:51 AM
Was listening to special Monday Night Massacre midnight live edition of Rachael Maddow. What what the context of this?

The shooting in Quebec City.

Nobody

So did Heather actually follow through and give the audience some ideas for world peace on Tuesday? 

JesusJuice

Is she still taking entries for the Wishing Machine giveaway contest? The drawing is February 17th.

Juan Cena

Heather's got the guy who directed the Montauk Project film. Interesting so far. They haven't got into the mastubating strobe light or whatever Preston Nichols called it.

Luka Megurine

Quote from: Juan Cena on February 02, 2017, 12:43:31 AM
Heather's got the guy who directed the Montauk Project film. Interesting so far. They haven't got into the mastubating strobe light or whatever Preston Nichols called it.

Call her and ask when tit's is coming back

Juan Cena

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 31, 2017, 11:11:17 PM
Giant spiders?  ???

And giant snakes? "Excuse me while I whip this out."

Everything in Australia was created to kill you.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Juan Cena on February 02, 2017, 12:45:41 AM
Everything in Australia was created to kill you.

Yup, including JAZ, DESTROYER OF PODCASTS! lol

I know that's a crab, but when she said giant spiders last night it was quick and easy to post ;)

Lilith

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on February 02, 2017, 10:15:46 AM
well that won't do. Here ya go

That's a KEEPER!

What a perfect ending.  I was thinking the same thing the whole time she was going on.

FFS.

Thank You!  :-*

Juan Cena

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on February 02, 2017, 07:45:00 AM
Darn, I missed the program again.

Too bad. It was a really good show. I liked the fact that Heather let Christopher get into the details of the brainwashing the Montauk Boys were put through, which apparently C2C wouldn't let him do.

LA Marzulli is on tonight. I dropped the question about how the mark of the beast could be computer-related when Wormwood and the mountain of fire in Revelation would pretty much knock Earth back into the Stone Age. He said he hadn't thought of that.

Quote from: Juan Cena on February 02, 2017, 11:20:59 PM
Too bad. It was a really good show. I liked the fact that Heather let Christopher get into the details of the brainwashing the Montauk Boys were put through, which apparently C2C wouldn't let him do.

LA Marzulli is on tonight. I dropped the question about how the mark of the beast could be computer-related when Wormwood and the mountain of fire in Revelation would pretty much knock Earth back into the Stone Age. He said he hadn't thought of that.

Hi Juan.  I'm listening to the show for the first time in several months mainly because I like Marzulli. He is always a good guest.

Nobody

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on February 02, 2017, 09:41:57 AM
Opie grew tits? Is it the radio waves?

Probably not.  Otherwise, male members of the radio wave-saturated public would have experienced the same phenomenon, Victoria's Secret would have long-ago been renamed Victor's Secret, and the company's stock price would be stratospheric.

I can't say for certain, but rumour has it that the foam windscreens found on professional-grade studio microphones are heavily impregnated with oestrogen as part of the manufacturing process.

You can see for yourself the adverse effects suffered by male radio hosts.

paladin1991

I don't know about you knuckleheads, but I am enjoying the show.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Justin Time on February 03, 2017, 02:47:44 AM

I'm recording it. I'm over on the sNoory channel live, which seems to be getting a little batshit crazy, it's wonderful.

Quote from: Justin Time on February 03, 2017, 02:47:44 AM

I am too.  Marzulli is always interesting. :D

A giant walking with a cow under his arm in Iraq!!!  Shit!!

Ciardelo

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 03, 2017, 02:55:15 AM

Man, I'm having a bad case of buyer's remorse right now. I hope my recording doesn't mess up.  :(

paladin1991

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 03, 2017, 02:55:15 AM

Means that he is definitely not some tall arab.  Or it would have been a goat he was going to fuck.

Quote from: Justin Time on February 03, 2017, 03:06:40 AM
Means that he is definitely not some tall arab.  Or it would have been a goat he was going to fuck.

ROTF!

michio

Heath has a cat and couldn't figure out on her own that cats see and hear things that humans can't see and hear. Right?