• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Dyna-X

Quote from: PKaiser on February 26, 2017, 08:58:17 AM
Element, not to be a shameless shill (lol), but my six year old granddaughter wrote her first song, Singers Of Power over the Holidays.  I read the lyrics and thought "Hey, there's something there," and I went to work producing it into a real song, which she sings on.  I then got some cheap video editing tools and in three hours produced a video for it.  It's quite cute, even if I do say so myself.  I would LOVE your opinion on it, and perhaps you can show it to your four year old and tell him, "Look!  You can do that too!"  Especially with the incredibly talented parents he has!  Please check it out at:

www.reverbnation.com/philkaiser

If you're on a phone just scroll down a bit and you'll see her smiling face with her copy of the CD with the "album art" she created for it.  It's been a gas doing it and something I never expected from a six year old.  Hell, I didn't write a song until I was 18!!!!!

Brilliant!

PKaiser

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on February 26, 2017, 09:27:26 AM
I think the little guy stole the show with his dance moves!

Brig, that's so cool you watched! I'm dead chuffed!

Many folks have mentioned James' part, he just turned 3 and he's a riot, very personable for that age.

Element 115

Quote from: PKaiser on February 26, 2017, 08:58:17 AM
Element, not to be a shameless shill (lol), but my six year old granddaughter wrote her first song, Singers Of Power over the Holidays.  I read the lyrics and thought "Hey, there's something there," and I went to work producing it into a real song, which she sings on.  I then got some cheap video editing tools and in three hours produced a video for it.  It's quite cute, even if I do say so myself.  I would LOVE your opinion on it, and perhaps you can show it to your four year old and tell him, "Look!  You can do that too!"  Especially with the incredibly talented parents he has!  Please check it out at:

www.reverbnation.com/philkaiser

If you're on a phone just scroll down a bit and you'll see her smiling face with her copy of the CD with the "album art" she created for it.  It's been a gas doing it and something I never expected from a six year old.  Hell, I didn't write a song until I was 18!!!!!

That was awesome.  She has the music in her for sure.  They both seemed to have a blast recording the video (and you seemed to have fun too).  Nice work!  I love the guitar solo too.

I'll show it to my son, he always wants to sing in the mic but usually just ends up wanting the reverb and delay to hear his echoes instead of really singing.  He sings with my wife at night when they sing before bed.  I think once he hears his voice amped he gets self-conscious.  I'm trying to get him over that.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: pate on February 27, 2017, 12:43:51 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7LH__BPqSY

somewhere, there probably exists an alternative universe where i'll listen through this song to figure out the meaning of pate's post.  somewhere.

zeebo

Quote from: Σ> on February 27, 2017, 12:45:16 AM
somewhere, there probably exists an alternative universe where i'll listen through this song to figure out the meaning of pate's post.  somewhere.

That's only part of it.  You must also simultaneously slam two shots of tequila, put on a pair of those old red/blue 3d glasses, then read pate's post backwards skipping every third character. 

ge30542

MITD indicates 3 stations carrying redacted?

#MarconiAwardNow!

Dyna-X

Quote from: zeebo on February 27, 2017, 11:16:29 PM
That's only part of it.  You must also simultaneously slam two shots of tequila, put on a pair of those old red/blue 3d glasses, then read pate's post backwards skipping every third character.

MK Ultra recipe to  create astigmatism. Small price to pay to unlock the secrets of the universe.

Dyna-X

lost prog rock gem:
Earths illuminated centuries
Can't enlighten penetentiaries.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LT65NYrL4I4

Lilith

Quote from: GravitySucks on March 01, 2017, 12:12:13 AM
Hi brig. I haven't listened live for awhile.

Me neither.

They're talking about bigfoot.  I'll try again another night.

SnapT

Quote from: jaz on March 02, 2017, 04:03:58 AM
We had 96 attempted calls. In all the podcasts I've been associated with (most resting peacefully in podcast hell) I've never experienced anywhere near that volume of calls. Noory's loss is our gain.

Heather?  Art?  Are you reading this?  Read the above post about Falkie's live podcast.  And if it's perfectly normal for MITD to receive 96 attempted calls in the first two hours, then DON'T book Falkie as a guest on MITD.

Lilith

Quote from: SnapT on March 02, 2017, 11:47:54 PM
Heather?  Art?  Are you reading this?  Read the above post about Falkie's live podcast.  And if it's perfectly normal for MITD to receive 96 attempted calls in the first two hours, then DON'T book Falkie as a guest on MITD.

Right?   ;D

PKaiser

Wow, almost 48 hours with no posts here, I can hardly believe that! And 72 hours with no posts on the Art Bell thread, how is that even possible?

zeebo

Quote from: PKaiser on March 03, 2017, 06:31:00 AM
Wow, almost 48 hours with no posts here, I can hardly believe that! And 72 hours with no posts on the Art Bell thread, how is that even possible?

I remember during peak moments of Art's MITD shows a page would fill up in a matter of minutes.

MV/Liberace!

Wow, almost 48 hours with no posts here...

it's quite the commentary, isn't it?

EarthAlien007

Maybe because BATEMAN is on tonight.  ;D

SnapT

Because Heather hasn't booked Falkie on MITD yet.

She has no sense of showmanship, apparently.  Girl Noory wants to do ROMPER ROOM instead of an exciting show full of conflict and genuine laughs.

Im just posting to keep this thread alive! Almost 5 days w/o a single post. Is redacted on vacation? ???

SnapT

She's talking about wanting a BETTY ROBOT again.

ge30542

Is girl Noory getting better every day?

When Bell was on MITD, I remember proudly bragging about being a Time Traveler.

Now, that five bucks goes straight to McDonald's for four small cheeseburgers.

Then straight to my tubular Jabba belly.

And because of this cycle, I have to pay a monthly ten bucks at Planet Fitness because I'm not a Time Traveler.

Thanks a lot, Art!

(weeping)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on March 10, 2017, 04:08:16 PM
When Bell was on MITD, I remember proudly bragging about being a Time Traveler.

Now, that five bucks goes straight to McDonald's for four small cheeseburgers.

Then straight to my tubular Jabba belly.

And because of this cycle, I have to pay TEN bucks at Planet Fitness because I'm not a Time Traveler.

Thanks a lot, Art!

(weeping)

Sweet shame cycle.  ;)