• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

PKaiser

Quote from: deviant aristocrat on February 25, 2017, 12:42:46 AM
I'm afraid you have me at a disadvantage. Care to explain?

C'mon Nobody, you can do better than that.

Ol' Sredni Vashtar (or Shred me bashed her, as the beloved brig calls him) is from the U.K., has a picture of a famous piano player none of us has ever heard of or seen before as his avatar (mine is actually me) and, like you and most Brits I've encountered over my semi-long life, goes around speaking as if he thinks he is smarter and better than anyone around him at any time.  Quite a useless poofter, a wanker of the highest order, he is nonetheless loved and admired by several females here who think they can hear his beloved British accent in their adoring heads every time he posts some long-winded piece of tripe from his flat outside of London.  Yawn.  *Stretch*  We don't see his bloated British kisser much here anymore, bless him.  But he lurks (he's a right lurker) and often pops in to shame anyone who posts anything derogatory about him, so give it a few and you'll see him pop in to address me....

Lilith

Quote from: PKaiser on February 25, 2017, 06:29:38 AM

Ol' Sredni Vashtar (or Shred me bashed her, as the beloved brig calls him) is from the U.K., has a picture of a famous piano player none of us has ever heard of or seen before as his avatar (mine is actually me) and, like you and most Brits I've encountered over my semi-long life, goes around speaking as if he thinks he is smarter and better than anyone around him at any time.  Quite a useless poofter, a wanker of the highest order, he is nonetheless loved and admired by several females here who think they can hear his beloved British accent in their adoring heads every time he posts some long-winded piece of tripe from his flat outside of London.  Yawn.  *Stretch*  We don't see his bloated British kisser much here anymore, bless him.  But he lurks (he's a right lurker) and often pops in to shame anyone who posts anything derogatory about him, so give it a few and you'll see him pop in to address me....

G'Morning PK  ;D

Just woke up, and read your description.

I think Shredme will be pleased.

PKaiser

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on February 25, 2017, 06:32:42 AM
G'Morning PK  ;D

Just woke up, and read your description.

I think Shredme will be pleased.

Is that really you, brig?

I just got all tingly inside!

I thought I would de-cloak for a few to shake the dust off of this place. What's shakin' brig? Anything new?

Lilith

Quote from: PKaiser on February 25, 2017, 06:37:59 AM
Is that really you, brig?

I just got all tingly inside!

I thought I would de-cloak for a few to shake the dust off of this place. What's shakin' brig? Anything new?

Check out the Falkie thread.  George is going to be on the air live tonight. He's been "away" for ages.

PKaiser

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on February 25, 2017, 06:41:45 AM
Check out the Falkie thread.  George is going to be on the air live tonight. He's been "away" for ages.

No, thank you. I've never "gotten" the whole Falkie thing, he is an absolute embarrassment to humanity and the type of person I steer very clear of.  His shtick is not funny to me in any way, in fact I find him, his countenance and his behavior simply gross.  I can't look at it, but thanks for the offer, sweet brig!

But I will check out the thread to see what depravity lies there!

EDIT: I can't find it, lol!

Lilith

Quote from: PKaiser on February 25, 2017, 07:07:52 AM
No, thank you. I've never "gotten" the whole Falkie thing, he is an absolute embarrassment to humanity and the type of person I steer very clear of.  His shtick is not funny to me in any way, in fact I find him, his countenance and his behavior simply gross.  I can't look at it, but thanks for the offer, sweet brig!

But I will check out the thread to see what depravity lies there!

Well, we don't call that thread sewergab for nothin'.  :o

SredniVashtar

No, thank you. I've never "gotten" the whole Falkie thing, he is an absolute embarrassment to humanity and the type of person I steer very clear of. 

Indeed, I would imagine one glance in the mirror each morning gives you quite enough embarrassment for one day.

SredniVashtar

EDIT: I can't find it, lol!

It's where everybody else's is. Ask your nurse to help you if you're still having trouble, you don't want to make a mess again.

Lilith

Quote from: SredniVashtar on February 25, 2017, 07:12:59 AM
Indeed, I would imagine one glance in the mirror each morning gives you quite enough embarrassment for one day.

THERE you are  ;D

PKaiser

Quote from: SredniVashtar on February 25, 2017, 07:12:59 AM

My dear old Sredni! How are you, old chap?

So, you're going to give me shit about the way I look when you have a picture of someone other than YOU as your avatar and my avatar is really me? You gotta be kidding me, even if you are a stuck-up British cunt, eh?  I'd put my fabulous 54 year old looks up against your posh, preening, purfume-laden face anytime, anyplace, wanker!

Lol! Good to see you back!

PKaiser

Quote from: SredniVashtar on February 25, 2017, 07:14:16 AM
It's where everybody else's is. Ask your nurse to help you if you're still having trouble, you don't want to make a mess again.

Oh, I can always find that, it's where the big tent is in the middle of my bed!

I was talking about the Falkie thread, you bleeding twit!

There you go, deviant, I told you he wouldn't be long, hahahaaaaaa!

SredniVashtar

Quote from: PKaiser on February 25, 2017, 07:18:18 AM
I'd put my fabulous 54 year old looks up against your posh, preening, purfume-laden face anytime, anyplace, wanker!

Save these erotic daydreams for your therapist, dear boy.

PKaiser

Quote from: SredniVashtar on February 25, 2017, 09:23:31 AM
Save these erotic daydreams for your therapist, dear boy.

Damn, I thought you'd love my alliteration!

Ciardelo

Quote from: PKaiser on February 25, 2017, 07:18:18 AM
I'd put my fabulous 54 year old looks up against your posh, preening, purfume-laden face anytime, anyplace, wanker!

Are you asking him if you said he had a beautiful body would he hold it against you?  :o

Dyna-X

Quote from: Ciardelo on February 25, 2017, 10:15:32 AM
Are you asking him if you said he had a beautiful body would he hold it against you?  :o
Thanks, Ciardelo. Now I have to blot up all the coffee on the screen and keyboard  ;D

Ciardelo

Quote from: Dyna-X on February 25, 2017, 10:57:40 AM
Thanks, Ciardelo. Now I have to blot up all the coffee on the screen and keyboard  ;D

heh heh

PKaiser

Quote from: Ciardelo on February 25, 2017, 10:15:32 AM

It all depends now, doesn't it?

Stupendous essay, PKaiser. Thanks for catching me up to speed. 

Oh good, I found a Zima. Carry on.

Element 115

What does it matter to ya
When ya got a job to do
Ya got to do it well
You got to give the other fella hell

You used to say live and let live (You know you did, you know you did, you know you did)

Welcome back, PKaiser!!!

chefist

Quote from: deviant aristocrat on February 24, 2017, 11:54:25 PM
Heather sounds like a damp squib. Damn EVP's queered her pitch.

Best username/avatar ever!  ;D

PKaiser

Quote from: Element 115 on February 25, 2017, 06:28:19 PM
What does it matter to ya
When ya got a job to do
Ya got to do it well
You got to give the other fella hell

You used to say live and let live (You know you did, you know you did, you know you did)

Welcome back, PKaiser!!!

Element my man!  You buried in snow up there?

All my life I thought McCartney was saying "You've got to give the other man a hand!"  Jeezus, I'm bad with lyrics, lol!

I just had to give Sred some shit, but I actually admire him a BUNCH.  I think he's a riot, and we need more like him here.  He's obviously quite the intellectual and I dig that.

How are things with you and the Mrs.?  And, did you ever get that job?  I certainly hope so!

PKaiser

Quote from: Chefist on February 25, 2017, 08:25:28 PM
Best username/avatar ever!  ;D

Yeah, if you like fake user names and avatars, lol.

See what I did there?

What's shakin', Chefist, and why haven't we gone into business together doing a podcast yet?  Damn, we'd be good....

Element 115

Quote from: PKaiser on February 26, 2017, 07:31:23 AM
Element my man!  You buried in snow up there?

All my life I thought McCartney was saying "You've got to give the other man a hand!"  Jeezus, I'm bad with lyrics, lol!

I just had to give Sred some shit, but I actually admire him a BUNCH.  I think he's a riot, and we need more like him here.  He's obviously quite the intellectual and I dig that.

How are things with you and the Mrs.?  And, did you ever get that job?  I certainly hope so!

The snow has been crazy but this week, tons of melting. lol at you being bad at lyrics. I did not get the job we talked about but may reapply later this year. I'm teaching now and love it, took a while for authorizations through the state, etc but it's a blast.

Things are good. My son turned 4 earlier this month and he's super smart. I'm sure everyone says that about their kids. He'll do well in pre school this fall. The Mrs. is doing well, too.

Yes I agree Sred hilarious. He seems cool.

Element 115

Quote from: PKaiser on February 26, 2017, 07:32:56 AM
Yeah, if you like fake user names and avatars, lol.

See what I did there?

What's shakin', Chefist, and why haven't we gone into business together doing a podcast yet?  Damn, we'd be good....

You and Chefist definitely need to do a podcast. It would rock.

PKaiser

Quote from: Element 115 on February 26, 2017, 08:35:58 AM
The snow has been crazy but this week, tons of melting. lol at you being bad at lyrics. I did not get the job we talked about but may reapply later this year. I'm teaching now and love it, took a while for authorizations through the state, etc but it's a blast.

Things are good. My son turned 4 earlier this month and he's super smart. I'm sure everyone says that about their kids. He'll do well in pre school this fall. The Mrs. is doing well, too.

Yes I agree Sred hilarious. He seems cool.

Element, not to be a shameless shill (lol), but my six year old granddaughter wrote her first song, Singers Of Power over the Holidays.  I read the lyrics and thought "Hey, there's something there," and I went to work producing it into a real song, which she sings on.  I then got some cheap video editing tools and in three hours produced a video for it.  It's quite cute, even if I do say so myself.  I would LOVE your opinion on it, and perhaps you can show it to your four year old and tell him, "Look!  You can do that too!"  Especially with the incredibly talented parents he has!  Please check it out at:

www.reverbnation.com/philkaiser

If you're on a phone just scroll down a bit and you'll see her smiling face with her copy of the CD with the "album art" she created for it.  It's been a gas doing it and something I never expected from a six year old.  Hell, I didn't write a song until I was 18!!!!!

Lilith

Quote from: PKaiser on February 26, 2017, 08:58:17 AM
Element, not to be a shameless shill (lol), but my six year old granddaughter wrote her first song, Singers Of Power over the Holidays.  I read the lyrics and thought "Hey, there's something there," and I went to work producing it into a real song, which she sings on.  I then got some cheap video editing tools and in three hours produced a video for it.  It's quite cute, even if I do say so myself.  I would LOVE your opinion on it, and perhaps you can show it to your four year old and tell him, "Look!  You can do that too!"  Especially with the incredibly talented parents he has!  Please check it out at:

If you're on a phone just scroll down a bit and you'll see her smiling face with her copy of the CD with the "album art" she created for it.  It's been a gas doing it and something I never expected from a six year old.  Hell, I didn't write a song until I was 18!!!!!

I think the little guy stole the show with his dance moves!

Element 115

Nice!!! I'll listen from PC with good audio later today! Thanks for letting me know! My son loves music and sings. We've sung and played music to him before he was born. Mrs. still sings to him every night.

I'll let you know what I think, that rocks that she's already musical.

Element 115

You should hear Mrs version of Over The Rainbow. I'd compose and record it if it were not for the licensing hassle. We've licensed covers before, but it's a PiTA.