• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 14 on June 29, 2018, 04:40:55 PM
I haven't seen you mention the word Jew or Semite in so long I actually forgot that you get that way, the way of discussing thing Jewish.  Didn't you once say I was Jewish, as if it were a bad thing!  I never even knew anti-Semetism was a thing until I learned about Internet forums.
Me

And BTW, the only reason I asked you if you were Jewish is because you kept insisting that the New Testament is Jewish...because you're a fucking moron! ::)

Quote from: 14 on June 29, 2018, 04:42:08 PM
I doubt the craphead really works in medicine.
Me

>be woman
>doubt people would kill for politics

Metron2267

Quote from: malachi.martini on June 29, 2018, 05:08:51 PM
>be woman
>doubt people would kill for politics

Yep.

Emotion trumps reality again. ???

Up All Night

Near the end of this discussion, the beginning of the SCOTUS partisan battleground, originating with Democratic Senator Ted Kennedy, according to Joe Scarborough

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RM5NSuFY3-4

Gd5150

Quote from: Up All Night on June 29, 2018, 06:37:48 PM
Near the end of this discussion, the beginning of the SCOTUS partisan battleground, originating with Democratic Senator Ted Kennedy, according to Joe Scarborough

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RM5NSuFY3-4

So hard to watch Joe Cuckboro.

WOTR

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on June 29, 2018, 07:29:41 AM
We are living out the Chinese curse: “May you live in interesting times.”  So, how do you all like it so far?
I often wonder how long we have been living in interesting times... You go back to 1910, and you have the LA times bombed by a union member  that killed 21.  You have a bombing of a Bath school house in the mid 20's that killed 45 mostly elementary students, and you have the Wall street bombing in 1920 that killed around 30 and the attack on "black wall street" in 1921 that killed dozens.

It seems there is nothing new under the sun, and I'm destined to live through these "interesting times" as my grandparents did.  I have a tough time judging when they started, or when they will end... It seems so long as individuals have choice and liberty and freedom, there will be some who carry things too far...

WOTR

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 29, 2018, 08:14:29 AM
Conveniently cast with Americans of course...as if your political landscape wasn't polarized as well?
It was an American who wrote it.  I think it applied pretty much the same to Canada (or even Europe) as it did America.  It was also written before Obama became president (though it sounds like he was running, at the time.)

Quote from: 14 on June 29, 2018, 04:26:33 PM
Hello.
Howdy
-Me  ;)

Metron2267

Quote from: WOTR on June 29, 2018, 07:34:55 PM
It seems there is nothing new under the sun, and I'm destined to live through these "interesting times" as my grandparents did.  I have a tough time judging when they started, or when they will end... It seems so long as individuals have choice and liberty and freedom, there will be some who carry things too far...

Good old "free will", the Creator's gag gift... :(

Metron2267

Quote from: WOTR on June 29, 2018, 07:51:24 PM
It was an American who wrote it.  I think it applied pretty much the same to Canada (or even Europe) as it did America.  It was also written before Obama became president (though it sounds like he was running, at the time.)

Yeah, it sure does.

The Trojan horse changed everything here...and not for the better.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 29, 2018, 03:41:09 PM
Evil, EVIL motherfuckers...literally! >:(

No, no.  The ''Progressives'' are the enlightened ones.  They're the peaceful, non-judgmental, tolerant folks among us.  They're against aggression, hate, and violence.  And if you disagree you'd better not say anything - or else.

For heaven's sake they even use the word 'progressive' to identify themselves - do they have to spell it out?

Dr. MD MD

The fat piece of shit speaketh! He'll be in the back, making coffee when the revolution starts...but you should still put your body on the line for him. :D

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qJS6zDqsgEo

Quote from: albrecht on June 29, 2018, 04:35:10 PM
Hopefully there are some lawyers that are going to sue the hell out of the Mayo Clinic if that Democrat who posted really did that. Talk about malpractice, or worse. Criminal investigations should also be started.

Let's hope so.  I can't wait to see the Libs defend this.

Now the kooks have attached themselves like barnacles to 28 year old Congressional candidate Ms. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, the Bernie Sanders stooge who defeated some useless 10-term Congressional insider from the Bronx.

Hopefully, they'll have her on TV all summer, just talking and talking.   Today, they joined her in demanding ICE be disbanded. 

With about 20% of the voters supporting the Ds on their recent immigration tantrums, and today having escalated even that, expect a spike in Trump's approval rating, and a lowering of expectations for a Democrat takeover of the House (expectations among the Ds, we know they won't take it back this year)

Trump should continue to carefully select wedge issues to trigger these idiots.  Hell, they came up with the ''kids in cages'' BS all by themselves - they don't really even need Trump to trigger them and drive away their support.

In honor of Ms. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, and her lethal message:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paeNnR33i5Q   

Dr. MD MD

Newsflash, MSM: You ARE the enemy of the American people! It really couldn't be more obvious. ::)

Dr. MD MD

Democrats, for once in your lives just shut your fucking mouths already! Everything that comes out of it is a lie. ::)

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 29, 2018, 10:21:34 PM
Democrats, for once in your lives just shut your fucking mouths already!...

Can't we wait until after the elections?

starrmtn001

Bilateral meeting between the United States and Russia.

https://youtu.be/oCa3tFi1MSc

Statement from the Press Secretary on a Bilateral Meeting Between the United States and Russia
FOREIGN POLICY

Jun 28, 2018

President Donald J. Trump and President Vladimir Putin of the Russian Federation will meet on July 16, 2018, in Helsinki, Finland.  The two leaders will discuss relations between the United States and Russia and a range of national security issues.
https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/statement-press-secretary-bilateral-meeting-united-states-russia/

Up All Night

Quote from: Gd5150 on June 29, 2018, 06:56:27 PM
So hard to watch Joe Cuckboro.

I just look at Mika, and imagine things.  :)