• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20131015 - Jim Sparks - Alien Encounters

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 15, 2013, 07:56:43 PM

Earth Pod

Good Eve!! 

Of all shows for my free trial to stop. I missed Art's opening and what happened.  Did GN put more egg on his face? 

Time do decided if I'm going to become a legit Siriuser.  I think so.  Sounds like I missed a good one.  :'(

SaucyRossy

Omg that opening was so fucking amazing!!!!!!!!!! Starting stairway to heaven then changing the song, Art laughing about it all, he is having fun!!!!!

That was so great.

Spinner

Quote from: jazmunda on October 15, 2013, 08:39:14 PM
Anyone listened to a Jim Sparks episode recently? Would love to know how the story has held up over the years. Has there been a deviation? Embellishments? Extra Weiberings?
I did over the weekend. No changes so far.

Nova

Cute puppy!  I just got one for my birthday, but the poor girl has no name yet.  She's a chihuahua/mini doxie cross.  3 1/2 pounds of pure spitfire.

widespread1

Quote from: Nova on October 15, 2013, 08:42:35 PM
Cute puppy!  I just got one for my birthday, but the poor girl has no name yet.  She's a chihuahua/mini doxie cross.  3 1/2 pounds of pure spitfire.
Roxie :)

jazmunda

Quote from: Ward on October 15, 2013, 08:40:36 PM
Heard Sparks Shtick for so many years, he's well rehearsed. The more Art interrupts him and keeps him on his toes the better the interview. Hope Art gives him enough rope. Oh and make sure to ask him where he went to the bathroom on the "ship" during all these Alien training sessions.

I might try to call Art during Open Lines as I'm sure he wants to test out the International Callers Line on Skype in particular being able to hear guest. Now I have a question to ask. That is if you don't mind me stealing it?

Ward

Quote from: aldousburbank on October 15, 2013, 08:42:45 PM
George made DM and dabs absolutely necessary!

aldousburbank how about you call George and thank him personally :)

midnight

I usually am 30 minutes late listening to Dark Matter.  I always come here to the message board to read what has been written before I turn the show on.  Looks like this is gonna be a good one! 

Oh, and Welcome Nova!  Good to have another girl on board. 

steelbot

Quote from: Nova on October 15, 2013, 08:42:35 PM
Is she vaguely lovable?  hehe - Bella....short for BellGab..=P just a thought...

aldousburbank

Quote from: Ward on October 15, 2013, 08:43:53 PM
aldousburbank how about you call George and thank him personally :)
Heh, it would be against my better judgement, but I'd be good at it.

sampson2625

Quote from: Needle woman on October 15, 2013, 08:41:16 PM
Wow! We are definitely having a ride tonight!!

Tell me about it, this forum is lit up

widespread1

Quote from: midnight on October 15, 2013, 08:44:12 PM
I usually am 30 minutes late listening to Dark Matter.  I always come here to the message board to read what has been written before I turn the show on.  Looks like this is gonna be a good one! 

Oh, and Welcome Nova!  Good to have another girl on board.
huh!  its like spoilers  I too am a bit behind using the internet.

Ward

Quote from: jazmunda on October 15, 2013, 08:43:53 PM
I might try to call Art during Open Lines as I'm sure he wants to test out the International Callers Line on Skype in particular being able to hear guest. Now I have a question to ask. That is if you don't mind me stealing it?

go for it Jaz but credit where credit is due, that question was originally asked by David Biedny from the Paracast some years ago. Sparks had no good answer at all, (he said after a lot fast thinking he would urinate after they took semen from him) i would like to hear how he answers that question now.

I mean come on he said his training session would last for 8 hours and that he never needs to use the bathroom..... for 8 hours...

Jackstar

Quote from: canadiancommie on October 15, 2013, 08:46:58 PM
you are unrepentant intolerant racist fuck arent' ya?  just asking fuckface. >:(
It's just like a Canadian to be talking like that.

midnight

Quote from: widespread1 on October 15, 2013, 08:46:08 PM
huh!  its like spoilers  I too am a bit behind using the internet.

Yes, it is like spoilers, but I can't help myself!

nofAcedAgent

Quote from: jazmunda on October 15, 2013, 08:43:53 PM

You should some how work in what kind of mic you are using. Art mentioned yesterday something about wanting people to have headsets ideally, and after that Skype call from Japan it'd be nice to have Art reinforcing what type of input is desirable. Just a thought.

What are you using out of curiosity? I use Skype with friends while gaming. Great software.

aldousburbank

you are unrepentant intolerant racist fuck arent' ya?  just asking fuckface. >:(
What's wrong with being a fuckface?

jazmunda

Quote from: Ward on October 15, 2013, 08:47:13 PM
go for it Jaz but credit where credit is due, that question was originally asked by David Biedny from the Paracast some years ago. Sparks had no good answer at all, (he said after a lot fast thinking he would urinate after they took semen from him) i would like to hear how he answers that question now.

I mean come on he said his training session would last for 8 hours and that he never needs to use the bathroom..... for 8 hours...

What about food? Did they ever provide him with nourishment?

aldousburbank

Quote from: jazmunda on October 15, 2013, 08:49:27 PM
If the answer is no, it pretty much solves the 1st question.

Needle woman

Raging into the night!  Man, his rightful anger is finally coming out.  Go for it Art!  We feel the same way. :)

steelbot

Only problem I find with skype is that some user's don't take the time to fine tune their mic - they don't know that RED is bad on the levels, and barely ever adjust their own recording volume.  With that if they don't have a decent headset its all for nothing anyways.  I like my cheap logitech bluetooth headset, but they make a better version I want.

widespread1

Quote from: aldousburbank on October 15, 2013, 08:48:12 PM
What's wrong with being a fuckface?

It is hard to make a fuckface when you arent fuckin.  :o

coaster

oy vey

steelbot

Quote from: jazmunda on October 15, 2013, 08:49:27 PM
so with these superpower'd aliens, no one thinks they could have suppressed the need to go tinkle?

jazmunda

Quote from: steelbot on October 15, 2013, 08:50:55 PM
Only problem I find with skype is that some user's don't take the time to fine tune their mic - they don't know that RED is bad on the levels, and barely ever adjust their own recording volume.  With that if they don't have a decent headset its all for nothing anyways.  I like my cheap logitech bluetooth headset, but they make a better version I want.

I was only using the microphone/earphones that come with the iPhone.

I didn't tinker with anything because I have no idea what to do.

jazmunda

Quote from: steelbot on October 15, 2013, 08:52:10 PM
so with these superpower'd aliens, no one thinks they could have suppressed the need to go tinkle?

I want whatever they are giving these abductees the next time I go to see a 3 hr movie and order a big gulp coke.