• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Fake News...

Started by chefist, December 09, 2016, 11:44:37 AM

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on December 13, 2016, 02:51:52 PM
In that same vein:

Oh my, could Trump's accusations of Hillary's cheating be true?

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/12/voter-fraud-michigan-recount-uncovers-many-votes-37-detroit-precincts/

Green Party candidate Jill Stein’s Michigan recount unintentionally exposed major voter fraud in Detroit.

Election officials in Michigan found that 37% of precincts in Detroit tabulated more ballots than the number of voters tallied by workers in the poll books.

Hillary Clinton won Wayne County over Donald Trump 67% to 30%.

State officials are planning to examine about 20 Detroit precincts where ballot discrepancies occurred.
Detroit News reported:

Voting machines in more than one-third of all Detroit precincts registered more votes than they should have during last month’s presidential election, according to Wayne County records prepared at the request of The Detroit News.

Detailed reports from the office of Wayne County Clerk Cathy Garrett show optical scanners at 248 of the city’s 662 precincts, or 37 percent, tabulated more ballots than the number of voters tallied by workers in the poll books. Voting irregularities in Detroit have spurred plans for an audit by Michigan Secretary of State Ruth Johnson’s office, Elections Director Chris Thomas said Monday.

The Detroit precincts are among those that couldn’t be counted during a statewide presidential recount that began last week and ended Friday following a decision by the Michigan Supreme Court.

Democrat Hillary Clinton overwhelmingly prevailed in Detroit and Wayne County. But Republican President-elect Donald Trump won Michigan by 10,704 votes or 47.5 percent to 47.3 percent.

Overall, state records show 10.6 percent of the precincts in the 22 counties that began the retabulation process couldn’t be recounted because of state law that bars recounts for unbalanced precincts or ones with broken seals.

The problems were the worst in Detroit, where discrepancies meant officials couldn’t recount votes in 392 precincts, or nearly 60 percent. And two-thirds of those precincts had too many votes.

“There’s always going to be small problems to some degree, but we didn’t expect the degree of problem we saw in Detroit. This isn’t normal,” said Krista Haroutunian, chairwoman of the Wayne County Board of Canvassers.

State officials are planning to examine about 20 Detroit precincts where ballot boxes opened during the recount had fewer ballots than poll workers had recorded on Election Day.

Remember this whole demand to do recounts in Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania - the three states that just so happened to be the ones Hilary was confident of winning, but lost narrowly - was based on some ''statistical anomalies'' in certain precincts that some ''experts in the field'' noticed?

Of all the recounting done, none of the ''anomalies'' showed up at all.  Was it Fake News, or just fake accusations?  Why hasn't Big Media followed up with the ''experts'' to find out what went wrong?  All this talk of voting irregularities being National Security Issues, one would think this these pretend journalists would want answers.

What ought to happen is these ''experts'' be sued by the three states for the recount costs in excess of the recount fees paid by Soros Stein.  And the ''experts'' charged with vote tampering and fired from their jobs. 

What WAS found was more ballets counted at the Democrat run precincts than were cast.  Only in the precincts that were heavily for Hilary though.  Apparently that isn't curious, a statistical anomaly worth looking into, or a National Security Issue though - just business as usual.

ItsOver

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 14, 2016, 08:36:55 PM
Remember this whole demand to do recounts in Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania - the three states that just so happened to be the ones Hilary was confident of winning, but lost narrowly - was based on some ''statistical anomalies'' in certain precincts that some ''experts in the field'' noticed?

Of all the recounting done, none of the ''anomalies'' showed up at all.  Was it Fake News, or just fake accusations?  Why hasn't Big Media followed up with the ''experts'' to find out what went wrong?  All this talk of voting irregularities being National Security Issues, one would think this these pretend journalists would want answers.

What ought to happen is these ''experts'' be sued by the three states for the recount costs in excess of the recount fees paid by Soros Stein.  And the ''experts'' charged with vote tampering and fired from their jobs. 

What WAS found was more ballets counted at the Democrat run precincts than were cast.  Only in the precincts that were heavily for Hilary though.  Apparently that isn't curious, a statistical anomaly worth looking into, or a National Security Issue though - just business as usual.
I blame those damn Rooskies.  They're everywhere. ;)

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 14, 2016, 09:06:21 PM
Here's some real fake news for ya!  :D

http://heatst.com/politics/she-made-it-up-nypd-arrests-muslim-girl-who-claimed-attack-by-trump-supporters/

Read this story on the BBC News site yesterday.  The most interesting part of the story is the young woman claims to have made up the story to cover up the fact she'd been out drinking.  Her parents then punished her by making her get a haircut.  Not sure I get that.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38328242

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 14, 2016, 08:36:55 PM

You know that if they had found extra votes for Trump than were registered this would be a media shit storm right now. The media, Soros/Stein and the Soros/Democrat's behavior in this post-election period has been outright shameful. Now we're moving to the next new fake drama, the faithless electors and the fake Russian conspiracy the NYT cooked up. All of it is designed to undermine the president-elect's legitimacy, even though the man has done nothing but positive things in his run up to taking office.

Quote from: Uncle Duke on December 15, 2016, 11:46:47 AM
Read this story on the BBC News site yesterday.  The most interesting part of the story is the young woman claims to have made up the story to cover up the fact she'd been out drinking.  Her parents then punished her by making her get a haircut.  Not sure I get that.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38328242
They want to take away her "femininity" and thereby make her less appealing to men.

Juan

If she's wearing that thing, how do men know she has hair and thus, feminity?

Jackstar

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on December 15, 2016, 12:30:09 PM
All of it is designed to undermine the president-elect's legitimacy, even though the man has done nothing but positive things in his run up to taking office.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qe9blE0liN0

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on December 15, 2016, 12:51:46 PM
They want to take away her "femininity" and thereby make her less appealing to men.

OK, my fault.  I get that aspect, but what I meant was where are the liberal women's groups and social do-gooders screaming about her parents shaming her bodily and destroying her self esteem.  The kid is 18, take away her cellphone, car keys, subway pass, vibrator...but shaving her head and making her appear in public without her habib is emotional abuse. If a redneck family in WV did this to their daughter, the human and women's rights pundits would be screaming about it to high heaven.

Jackstar

Quote from: Uncle Duke on December 15, 2016, 02:31:40 PM
shaving her head and making her appear in public without her habib is emotional abuse

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Jackstar on December 15, 2016, 02:38:52 PM

Of course it is.  They just shaved her dome, they didn't behead her. 

Quote from: Uncle Duke on December 15, 2016, 02:31:40 PM
OK, my fault.  I get that aspect, but what I meant was where are the liberal women's groups and social do-gooders screaming about her parents shaming her bodily and destroying her self esteem.  The kid is 18, take away her cellphone, car keys, subway pass, vibrator...but shaving her head and making her appear in public without her habib is emotional abuse. If a redneck family in WV did this to their daughter, the human and women's rights pundits would be screaming about it to high heaven.
Snowflakes and libflakes have 2 sets of standards. By their way of thinking, if you are white, you should apologize for your existence.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on December 15, 2016, 03:10:01 PM
Snowflakes and libflakes have 2 sets of standards. By their way of thinking, if you are white, you should apologize for your existence.

I'm liberal in things, not so in others, and I've not apologised for being white; I suppose I buck the 'standard'?  :-\

Uncle Duke

I'm in the clear then, I'm more ecru than white.

Yorkshire pud

Fake news: Facebook rolls out new tools to tackle false stories

www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38336212

SciFiAuthor

That's also why the flakes and libs lost the election. They were all over YouTube and Buzzfeed telling everyone to check their white privilege. That's just not gonna resonate with the laid-off formerly middle class white autoworker in Michigan.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 15, 2016, 03:30:41 PM
Fake news: Facebook rolls out new tools to tackle false stories

www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38336212

What losers are still using Facebook?! Don't they know that you only need Bellgab? Praise MV!  ;)

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 15, 2016, 03:48:24 PM
What losers are still using Facebook?! Don't they know that you only need Bellgab? Praise MV!  ;)
Hell, yeah.  Plus, MV's avatars are ravishing, compared to Zuckerturd.

NXOEED

This has been a fun subject to watch over the past few weeks. The dude who started the whole fake news thing, who's inserted his own name in every hoax story for the past five or six years, who's now being shit on by the likes of Steven Colbert and Anderson Cooper on a nightly basis, who keeps getting railroaded by Inside Edition and every major news network, is the younger brother of a buddy of mine. He hosts a comedy night at the bar I promote for. It's been crazy to watch people accuse this dude of being everything from a Russian spy to a hack for Trump. He was totally just doing it to fuck around and actually supported Hillary in the election.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: NXOEED on December 15, 2016, 04:45:15 PM
This has been a fun subject to watch over the past few weeks. The dude who started the whole fake news thing, who's inserted his own name in every hoax story for the past five or six years, who's now being shit on by the likes of Steven Colbert and Anderson Cooper on a nightly basis, who keeps getting railroaded by Inside Edition and every major news network, is the younger brother of a buddy of mine. He hosts a comedy night at the bar I promote for. It's been crazy to watch people accuse this dude of being everything from a Russian spy to a hack for Trump. He was totally just doing it to fuck around and actually supported Hillary in the election.

Who are you talking about?

NXOEED

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 15, 2016, 04:47:07 PM
Who are you talking about?

he's googlable. if you remember a year or two back, when "banksy" was arrested and his true identity was revealed, that's the guy.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: NXOEED on December 15, 2016, 04:49:09 PM
he's googlable. if you remember a year or two back, when "banksy" was arrested and his true identity was revealed, that's the guy.

I vaguely remember a story or two but he's a British graffiti artist who people think is one of the members of Massive Attack. What does that have to do with fake news?

NXOEED

Obama Birth Certificate press conference from Sheriff Joe.  Live now.  He's letting his expert talk now.

http://www.abc15.com/live