• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Twenty-Eight Pages Later

Started by Jackstar, July 14, 2016, 06:58:02 PM

Quote from: Jackstar on October 04, 2016, 12:51:30 AM
you've spent the larger half of eight pages

Or to put it another way, I gave it a shot with you despite my misgivings, and then gave up after discovering that you're nothing more than a bag of hair.

You see how different the story turns out when you present the information honestly?  As a troofer, you should know that.

Quote from: Jackstar on October 04, 2016, 12:51:30 AM
I'm head over heels in love

I know, pumpkin, and I love you too.

Kidnostad3

Hey Jackstar,

The below cited website is just one of many appearing on the Internet that contain answers to the questions you continue to ask despite their having been answered time and time again by your intellectual superiors.. It's couched in terms that the average third grader can understand so there is no reason for you to remain stuck on stupid.  However, if you have any trouble with the language or concepts seek assistance from an adult.

Shalom

http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/design/a3524/4278874/

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 04, 2016, 05:44:51 PM
Hey Jackstar,

The below cited website is just one of many appearing on the Internet that contain answers to the questions you continue to ask despite their having been answered time and time again by your intellectual superiors.. It's couched in terms that the average third grader can understand so there is no reason for you to remain stuck on stupid.  However, if you have any trouble with the language or concepts seek assistance from an adult.

Shalom

http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/design/a3524/4278874/

Jackstar

The National Institute of Standards and Technology is not an authoritative source, and I was lining my birdcage with Popular Mechanics when I was twelve.

Show some balls, for Christ's sake. You people are pathetic.

Quote from: Jackstar on October 07, 2016, 01:01:24 PM
The National Institute of Standards and Technology is not an authoritative source

pate

Da' moment, click/clack BossTownian

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PIIjnHE90c

qHt qrw oFWS>>?

JJmmbsa.

Jackstar

Recent studies suggest that a majority of people believe all kinds of bullshit when some suit precedes that bullshit with the phrase, "recent studies suggest."

Hey, Pig--are you sitting here with your bald face hanging out for half a dozen pages, expecting us to conclude that you believe the box cutters story?

Quote from: Jackstar on October 09, 2016, 11:35:27 PM
Recent studies suggest that a majority of people believe all kinds of bullshit when some suit precedes that bullshit with the phrase, "recent studies suggest."

Hey, Pig--are you sitting here with your bald face hanging out for half a dozen pages, expecting us to conclude that you believe the box cutters story?

What can I say?  I'm a smart Jew.  And a queer. 

Hog

Quote from: Jackstar on October 07, 2016, 01:01:24 PM
The National Institute of Standards and Technology is not an authoritative source, and I was lining my birdcage with Popular Mechanics when I was twelve.

Show some balls, for Christ's sake. You people are pathetic.
How are you referring to by stating, "you people", be specific.

Perhaps you mean all the non-troofers in the world. People that can accept things for they way they are and move on with their lives. People hate other people, and will do bad things. Many people died, even more died since. Never forget, but please come to peace with the world you live in.

Thanks for the link Pigmuffler, looks like Popular Mechanics reported it for all to see.

peace
Hog

Jackstar

Quote from: Hog on October 10, 2016, 08:46:50 PM
looks like Popular Mechanics reported it for all to see.

... to whom?

Citing PM is akin to citing the Mansion Family on whether the acid is good. You two don't even belong outside a zoo. Is this what passes for your 'A' game? I'm not seeing any compelling reason to believe the bullshit Santa Claus story you numbingly assert credence to.

Quote from: Jackstar on October 11, 2016, 12:02:09 AM
I'm not seeing any compelling reason to believe the bullshit Santa Claus story you numbingly assert credence to.

Who gives a fuck?  Don't believe it, then.  NOBODY FUCKIN CARES

You must REALLY be out of touch with society if you think you matter that much. 

Jackstar

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on October 11, 2016, 06:27:29 AM
Who gives a fuck?

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on October 11, 2016, 06:27:29 AM
NOBODY FUCKIN CARES

You are the lowest form of scum on the face of the earth. I hope you eat shit and die in a fire.

Carry on.

Hog

Quote from: Jackstar on October 11, 2016, 12:02:09 AM
... to whom?

Citing PM is akin to citing the Mansion Family on whether the acid is good. You two don't even belong outside a zoo. Is this what passes for your 'A' game? I'm not seeing any compelling reason to believe the bullshit Santa Claus story you numbingly assert credence to.
Anyone that has a PM magazine in front of their eyes.

Believe what you wish, but I prefer reality.

peace
Hog

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on October 11, 2016, 10:08:59 PM

Choose any two.

Come on, man! If Popular Mechanics told us it was possible it must be because they understand more about physics than Newton. They're just not telling us about the new physics that makes the official story work because I think they're worried about the Russians catching on.  ;)

Jackstar

Quote from: Hog on October 11, 2016, 09:45:12 PM
Anyone that has a PM magazine in front of their eyes.

Literally The Next Step In High Embarrassing.

Hog

The block falling graphic simply isnt true.  It took much longer for the towers to fall than a brick dropping at 9.8m/s/s from the same height.  Which completely supports all of the Laws of Newtonian Physics.

Truthers?

Peace
Hog

Jackstar

Quote from: Hog on October 12, 2016, 09:39:21 PM
It took much longer for the towers to fall than a brick dropping at 9.8m/s/s from the same height.

... source?

Quote from: Jackstar on October 12, 2016, 10:37:29 PM
source?

For christ's sake, Jack, IS THIS YOUR MOTHERFUCKIN DOG?

#isthisyourdog  #offjack

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on October 11, 2016, 04:14:31 PM

You are the lowest form of scum on the face of the earth. I hope you eat shit and die in a fire.

Carry on.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Hog on October 12, 2016, 09:39:21 PM
The block falling graphic simply isnt true.  It took much longer for the towers to fall than a brick dropping at 9.8m/s/s from the same height.  Which completely supports all of the Laws of Newtonian Physics.

Truthers?

Peace
Hog

You should be ashamed of yourself for using a term that ridicules the very notion of truth itself.  ::)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8W0ff2Xns5g

Hog

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 13, 2016, 09:45:16 PM
You should be ashamed of yourself for using a term that ridicules the very notion of truth itself.  ::)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8W0ff2Xns5g
Christ, dont leave me hangin, did Mr Krusher tell the Admiral, himself?

peace
Hog

Hay Jack,

Q.  Why did the semen cross the road?

A.  Because it was my first wank in two weeks

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on October 11, 2016, 04:14:31 PM

Carry on.

Quote from: Jackstar on October 15, 2016, 09:08:36 PM
sniveling

Might as well get over it, slapmeat.  I have neither the time nor the crayons to explain 9/11 to you.

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on October 16, 2016, 02:35:18 AM
Might as well get over it, slapmeat.  I have neither the time nor the crayons to explain 9/11 to you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdAaYbc4rGU