A Vulcan
97 (39.6%)
Hank's Japanese half-brother, "Junichero," in King of the Hill eps. 6ABE20-21  
57 (23.3%)
A stoner sufer named "Tracker," who mentored Sean Penn & Keanu Reeves
47 (19.2%)
Frankenstein's Monster
102 (41.6%)
One of those faces on the Sgt. Pepper album (2nd row from the top. Face #5)
66 (26.9%)

Total Members Voted: 245

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Morgus on February 04, 2014, 01:06:28 AM
Wells claimed thousands upon thousands...

Hmmm. It's worthwhile noting what he and AJ also claim to be true. Both have a very loose grasp of reality.

Morgus

So Wells is doing a videocast not just audio?
No wonder he had server load issues, he should start with audio only.

UFQuack

Quote from: Scully on February 03, 2014, 04:09:46 AM
You're a class act all the way UFQuack.  Now put a sock in it.  You're the one who's offbase here.  >:(

Nope

cweb

yeah, if you're having bandwidth issues, don't start by offering a video stream that beats up on your bandwidth!

seems like Wells is sticking with his old hyperbole. outside forces are affecting the stream. who, akamai?  ::)

and couldn't they have done some sort of load testing on his servers ahead of time?

Jackstar

This site (http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/garrow-obama-tried-kill-me), who would seemingly like us to all donate to "People For The American Way," also seems to spend a great deal of time writing articles about Jim Garrow.

Delicious headlines include:

"Garrow: Put Obama 'In Chains And Under Arrest'
1/31/14 @ 11:00"

"Garrow: Obama Should Be 'Put Down' Like A 'Rabid Dog'
1/29/14 @ 1:00"

"Totally Stable Jim Garrow Is Angry That We're Making Him Look 'Crazy'
1/23/14 @ 12:50"

"Garrow: God Stopped Obama/Satan From Killing Me!
1/22/14 @ 12:40"

"Garrow: Anti-Obama 'Coup Is Very Close,' 'It's Time To Revolt'
1/17/14 @ 11:45"

Like, this is all that site does. Who has time for that kind of epic nonsense?

Ask yourselves.

wr250

caravan to midnite is currently offline ,no doubt due to either :
1. upgrades
2. ddos attacks
c. nsa (or feds) shut them down

the last two would be acc'd to john b.

Jackstar

4. They shut off their servers themselves, in order to create the illusion of frustrated demand.

Don't leave any stone unturned!!!

Quote from: HorrorReporter on February 03, 2014, 09:30:28 PM
Did anyone besides me and about 300 people see this insane video?

Caravan To Midnight - The John B. Wells Program - Episode 1: "Launch Deferred"

I wont comment on the content, but production-wise what an amatureish joke, piss poor lighting, gloomy black and white, really badly green screened (i think, or is that just horrific compression artifacting?)

He's gonna need to do much better than that, even falkies videos looked better, just.

aside from the unwatchable picture the audio is totally messed up too, full of crackling / distortion like somone doesn't know what they're doing with an audio compressor, eh, even falkie.... umm, ah forget it.

"I'm surrounded by very good people"

no, no you're not.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Ben Shockley on February 03, 2014, 08:10:21 PM
Clarified it for the folks, Morgus.

You bad man Ben!!!  ;D

You'll never get to heaven, you know that don't you?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: cweb on February 04, 2014, 08:34:43 AM
yeah, if you're having bandwidth issues, don't start by offering a video stream that beats up on your bandwidth!

seems like Wells is sticking with his old hyperbole. outside forces are affecting the stream. who, akamai?  ::)

and couldn't they have done some sort of load testing on his servers ahead of time?

That's all common sense; It has no place on this forum. Please learn from it and don't repeat such revolutionary thoughts again, or 'they' will be paying you a visit in the early hours.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on February 04, 2014, 09:48:48 AM
This site (http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/garrow-obama-tried-kill-me), who would seemingly like us to all donate to "People For The American Way," also seems to spend a great deal of time writing articles about Jim Garrow.

'Our' own Astraguy writes this one.. Some All of the content he comments on is bizarre.

http://wndwatch.wordpress.com/about/

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on February 04, 2014, 10:18:25 AM
4. They shut off their servers themselves, in order to create the illusion of frustrated demand.

Don't leave any stone unturned!!!

Oh that's a terrible cynical thing to say!! Shame on you sir. As we sit here, JBW and his 'team' are installing even more servers that will crash as soon as the current is applied.

coaster

I just heard about Wells being dropped from coast. Not the worst decision they have ever made.

RedMichael

What a shitty video.

I hope they try to cover it up by saying "underground". But when I mean underground, I mean their parent's basement.

awake

Quote from: UFQuack on February 02, 2014, 08:36:19 AM
Are you really stupid as all that? I come here mostly to trash Jorch Noory period. Would you consider that toxic behavior? Now what are you going on and on about? Wells is not a neocon, you don't even have that right!
Dude, what's up your ass?  What portion of your life didn't quite work out; because this displaced anger is a bit over the top.   :-\   I feel bad for the people who work with you.

awake

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 04, 2014, 12:26:22 PM
'Our' own Astraguy writes this one.. Some All of the content he comments on is bizarre.

http://wndwatch.wordpress.com/about/
Did you mean Astrostu/astroguy?

UFQuack

Quote from: awake on February 04, 2014, 05:40:29 PM
Dude, what's up your ass?  What portion of your life didn't quite work out; because this displaced anger is a bit over the top.   :-\   I feel bad for the people who work with you.

Right now? Just you.

eeieeyeoh

I listened to the Hagmann&Hagmann w/JB Wells youtube post on previous page and was further impressed after initial listen. Interested in the stuff that counts, has resources I don't have clue how to get, doesn't beat around the bush, knows how to use words and his voice, and has concern for future generations. I can't comprehend all of his ideas in the few hours I've heard him speaking, but certainly seems beyond any reasonable doubt at this time to have a good foundation. Basically another person I'm glad to be alive now with.

Who defines history which controls the present really is the clue.

RedMichael

Quote from: eeieeyeoh on February 04, 2014, 09:25:16 PM
I can't comprehend all of his ideas in the few hours I've heard him speaking, but certainly seems beyond any reasonable doubt at this time to have a good foundation. Basically another person I'm glad to be alive now with.

Don't worry, he can't comprehend his ideas either.

I am happy to be alive with him too now. As a warning of the dangers of wild assumptions and only finding evidence to support those assumptions while hand waving away everything else as a tool of fear mongering and profiting from fear.

eeieeyeoh

Quote from: RedMichael on February 04, 2014, 10:18:51 PM

I am happy to be alive with him too now. As a warning of the dangers of wild assumptions and only finding evidence to support those assumptions while hand waving away everything else as a tool of fear mongering and profiting from fear.

I've been a red Michael, blue Michael, yellow Michael, and every other color of the rainbow except black. I can only be me. So there is a context in words spoken or written that has to be comprehended in complex equations.

I guess your specialty isn't historical facts. The equation of civilizations can't be reduced to one inch. There are too many people and families to consider. IOW, Moses was very intelligent and driven from rejection of being Pharaoh by birth.

Jnthn932

Quote from: RedMichael on February 04, 2014, 10:18:51 PM

Red must be for communist

eeieeyeoh

Quote from: Jnthn932 on February 04, 2014, 10:40:49 PM
Red must be for communist

What happened to the former USSR was very similar to what happened to Babylonia, Greece, and Rome.

cweb

I can just picture Wells bursting into his server room, sweaty and out of breath, into a hot fog with sparks shooting out, only to witness a pile of smashed computer hardware covered in a strange beige-ish powder. Upon further inspection, he bends down to retrieve a hand-written note peeking out, which reads "have some TOOMERIC, bitchhhh!"

Wells looks skyward and screams
"NOOOOOOOORRRRRRRYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!"

bateman

Quote from: cweb on February 04, 2014, 10:54:08 PM
I can just picture Wells bursting into his server room, sweaty and out of breath, into a hot fog with sparks shooting out, only to witness a pile of smashed computer hardware covered in a strange beige-ish powder. Upon further inspection, he bends down to retrieve a hand-written note peeking out, which reads "have some TOOMERIC, bitchhhh!"

Top right corner. Now.

cweb

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 04, 2014, 12:21:38 PM

That's all common sense; It has no place on this forum. Please learn from it and don't repeat such revolutionary thoughts again, or 'they' will be paying you a visit in the early hours.
Sorry. I'll keep such sentiments between myself and my geiger counter.  :D 8)

eeieeyeoh

I'm trying to relate JB Wells to Ross Mitchell. I thought that was the million dollar voice.

ziznak

Quote from: eeieeyeoh on February 04, 2014, 09:25:16 PM
I listened to the Hagmann&Hagmann w/JB Wells youtube post on previous page and was further impressed after initial listen. Interested in the stuff that counts, has resources I don't have clue how to get, doesn't beat around the bush, knows how to use words and his voice, and has concern for future generations. I can't comprehend all of his ideas in the few hours I've heard him speaking, but certainly seems beyond any reasonable doubt at this time to have a good foundation. Basically another person I'm glad to be alive now with.

Who defines history which controls the present really is the clue.
give it some time my friend and you too shall be shown the light

glad to see "threaten the hoover" here! great avy and sn man.

FallenSeraph

Quote from: cweb on February 04, 2014, 10:54:08 PM

I want a T-shirt that says "have some TOOMERIC, bitchhhh!"  ;D ;D

eeieeyeoh

Quote from: ziznak on February 05, 2014, 12:19:03 AM
... great avy and sn man.

Great man, would you mind telling me what an avy and sn man is?

Morgus

Noory just promoted his videocast show "Beyond Bullief" and said "always only go for shows you can try out free first"
Was that a hidden dig at John B Wells pay venture without a free trial period?