A Vulcan
97 (39.6%)
Hank's Japanese half-brother, "Junichero," in King of the Hill eps. 6ABE20-21  
57 (23.3%)
A stoner sufer named "Tracker," who mentored Sean Penn & Keanu Reeves
47 (19.2%)
Frankenstein's Monster
102 (41.6%)
One of those faces on the Sgt. Pepper album (2nd row from the top. Face #5)
66 (26.9%)

Total Members Voted: 245

tertiaryimam

Quote from: VtaGeezer on January 04, 2014, 04:39:41 PM
The source for the rumor was Wells himself; a perverse form of self-promotion. No doubt he'll use it as the basis to thump his chest in a few weeks: "They tried to get rid of me for speaking The Truth and failed."  Chutzpah and brass pay a lot better than intelligence and honety nowadays.  We are sooo fooked.

Can you give us a way to verify this source, VTAGeezer. I'd be highly surprised if John B. Wells resorted to something so low as that. I know a lot of stupid internet "no goods" like to clown him all the time and make little stupid memes. The Bible tells of these ingrates:

"They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.
Their throat is an open sepulchre; with their tongues they have used deceit; the poison of asps is under their lips:
Whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness:
Their feet are swift to shed blood:
Destruction and misery are in their ways:
[And the way of peace have they not known. . ." (Hezekriah 34:593)

But John B. Wells has done much to alert us about the erosion of our civil liberties, our liberal civities, and our several cavities. Unlike George Noory (who I like to call "$Norylon 5"), John B. Wells actyally takes these things seriously. Sometimes I get a tear in my eye listening to him and I wonder what has the country come to! I try and tell people but they don't listen. I was at the grocery store today buying a stock of food for the winter (its snowing like motherfucking HELL as we speak), and I casually mentioned to the old lady behind me that "They're taking our civil liberaties, you know." She couldn't hear well, so I said it again, louder. She still couldn't hear, so I started shouting it! But then everyone was looking at me. In retrospect I should'nt have wore all fatigues and Apache warrior paint under my eyes to go to the grocery store, because the checkout girl called the manager --- who was this doofy looking fucker --- and he asked me if there was a problem. I started telling him all the problems in the world --- Obamacare, GMOs, a svelt Al Roker. Suffice to say they kicked me out of the story and I had to buy all my winter supplies at the gas station because there's only one fucking grocery store in this god-forsaken backwater of a town.

It's all good though. I bought a bunch of whiskey and candied bars, as well as tons and tons of different flavor of potatoe chip. I even have these green dorritos mountain dew flavored corn chips called "Xtreme-tastic" and these yellow ones called "Cesium". It's like a fukushiba in my mouth!

[attachimg=1]

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 04, 2014, 03:31:23 AM
Guess who's back tomorrow...yeah baby, the hipster himself, John B Wells. Haha!!! Let the whining begin.
I don't think any of us are listening.

Gd5150

Quote from: VtaGeezer on January 04, 2014, 04:39:41 PM
The source for the rumor was Wells himself; a perverse form of self-promotion. No doubt he'll use it as the basis to thump his chest in a few weeks: "They tried to get rid of me for speaking The Truth and failed."  Chutzpah and brass pay a lot better than intelligence and honety nowadays.  We are sooo fooked.

One could say this was a Wells "false flag"

valdez

I give Wells points for taking a timely, emotional, and confusing topic and attempting to shed some light on it.  Jahi McMath, a 13 year old girl who went to the hospital to have her tonsils removed, suffered complications and is in a coma.  The hospital says she's dead, the parents say she's alive, and it’s a sad tragic mess.  Dr. Jonathan Fellus and Dr. Philip DeFina deal with people in comas and I suppose they think there’s hope for Jahi, but the conversation got very broad and technical at times, and I think there were still some questions unanswered.  And Wells needs to learn how to ask short, direct questions, because he's giving me a headache.

VtaGeezer

It's perfectly in character for megacreep Wells to exploit a sad situation like the McMath case. Five minutes in, it was clear where Toxic John would take it.  Click.

Nebraska888

Quote from: VtaGeezer on January 05, 2014, 11:46:01 AM
It's perfectly in character for megacreep Wells to exploit a sad situation like the McMath case. Five minutes in, it was clear where Toxic John would take it.  Click.

I did not listen, as usual.  Saturday nights are Somewhere in Time and then old Coast broadcasts from YOU TUBE.

Wells' topics stink.

Juan

It was actually a pretty good show, but Wells does need to learn to ask questions.  The questions he got from the producer were much better.

Gd5150

Quote from: Juan on January 05, 2014, 12:05:05 PM
It was actually a pretty good show, but Wells does need to learn to ask questions.  The questions he got from the producer were much better.

Agreed. Best Wells show in a while. He's a good host, needs to stay off the current govt conspiracies for a few years. Everyone knows the govt is corrupt. We don't need to be reminded that every Saturday night.

FallenSeraph

Quote from: tertiaryimam on January 05, 2014, 01:54:52 AM
I know a lot of stupid internet "no goods" like to clown him all the time and make little stupid memes. The Bible tells of these ingrates:

"They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.
Their throat is an open sepulchre; with their tongues they have used deceit; the poison of asps is under their lips:
Whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness:
Their feet are swift to shed blood:
Destruction and misery are in their ways:
[And the way of peace have they not known. . ." (Hezekriah 34:593)

But John B. Wells has done much to alert us about the erosion of our civil liberties, our liberal civities, and our several cavities.

As usual, much laughter at T-Iman.

John B. Wells is bringing sexy back to the radio. I will always proclaim and defend his sexy-beastiness, even in the face of much mockery here. Much like The Dolphin over on the GNS thread, that's my purpose (porpoise) on the BellGab forum, which becomes more and more of a masterpiece of hilarity, spiritual inspiration and pure artistry with each passing day.

One of these nights I'm going to get through during Naked Lines and beg JBW to say something filthy.

Ms. C

Quote from: Seraphim27 on January 05, 2014, 12:48:26 PM
John B. Wells is bringing sexy back to the radio. I will always proclaim and defend his sexy-beastiness ..

Yes, I surely agree that John B. does have a sexy and awesome voice ... but, personally, I'm very sad and sorry that I ever looked at him visually; talk about bursting a bubble ...  that along with all the negative political, religious and right-wing chit he tends to go off about.

Oh, I do give him a +1 for the positive way he answered the caller (last night) about Art Bell ... he was complimentary towards Art and that felt like it came from the heart.

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Ms. C on January 05, 2014, 01:10:15 PM

Oh, I do give him a +1 for the positive way he answered the caller (last night) about Art Bell ... he was complimentary towards Art and that felt like it came from the heart.

Agreed.

It was weird to hear that he had never met Art. What? They don't all hang out at Denny's together and talk about Area 51 and EVPs?

RedMichael

Quote from: Seraphim27 on January 05, 2014, 01:25:15 PM
Agreed.

It was weird to hear that he had never met Art. What? They don't all hang out at Denny's together and talk about Area 51 and EVPs?

Never met Art? That sucks since he was slamming him leading up to Dark Matter and during. On a personal level. Bell talked smack to C2C. Wells talked smack to the actual person. But now he likes him again, thats good.

FallenSeraph

And yet he chose an Illuminati pyramid for his new CTM logo.

[attachimg=1]
http://caravantomidnight.com

Y U NO LIKE OUR COUNTRY, JOHN?!

I'm calling him John "Egyptian Lover" B. Wells from now on.

http://youtu.be/qjFs9CPGhts

RedMichael

He added a lot to his site's store since I last checked.

I think its incredible that people aren't up in arms that he diagnosis doom and gloom but sells the cures on his site.

tertiaryimam

Quote from: RedMichael on January 05, 2014, 08:57:20 PM
He added a lot to his site's store since I last checked.

I think its incredible that people aren't up in arms that he diagnosis doom and gloom but sells the cures on his site.

Oh my God.

You're right.

And he wants $79 for a $20 tool box.

It's not even funny anymore. I think he's going senile or something. This is worse then when Alex Jones went senile. At least when Alex did it he barked like a dog on national television. There was some humor in that. But this is just fucked.

DanTSX

Quote from: tertiaryimam on January 05, 2014, 09:31:49 PM

Oh my God.

You're right.

And he wants $79 for a $20 tool box.

It's not even funny anymore. I think he's going senile or something. This is worse then when Alex Jones went senile. At least when Alex did it he barked like a dog on national television. There was some humor in that. But this is just fucked.

He was Channeling Barkley from Sesame Street.

His uncle was an actor for Children Television Workshop and knew all of the 33rd level masonic shit that was embedded in Sesame Street.  Mr. Hooper died of AIDS.  He got it from Cookie Monster, who was originally named "Rape Monster", which was changed in order to reserve his true name only for grand exalted 33rd level masons.

Know who else is a mason?   Bert.  Scottish Rite.  He makes his little manservant Ernie, fold his socks into 33 degree triangles.

THE
SIGNS
ARE
EVERYWHERE

I'll have whatever y'all are smoking, snorting, ingesting, or injecting. You have to be on something because only abby normal minds would think your posts are rational.

Quote from: TheGrimCreeper1 on January 05, 2014, 09:53:00 PM
I'll have whatever y'all are smoking, snorting, ingesting, or injecting. You have to be on something because only abby normal minds would think your posts are rational.

You gotta smoke, snort, inject, or swallow, get in touch with god today.

VtaGeezer

Quote from: tertiaryimam on January 05, 2014, 01:54:52 AM
Can you give us a way to verify this source, VTAGeezer.
Over the past couple weeks, he dropped the "...if I don't come back...(paraphrased)" martyr stink bomb several times.  Sadly, you may only verify now by contributing to the Noory Perpetual Annuity for access, and then enduring hours of Toxic John's ramblings:
https://members.premiereinteractive.com/pcd/document?ikey=99989IGTZ

Plenty of comments here when he did it...mostly prayerful pleadings that it would be so. I'd guess he mentioned it when guesting on AJ's Hours of Paranoia too.

FallenSeraph

Quote from: VtaGeezer on January 05, 2014, 11:53:36 PM
Over the past couple weeks, he dropped the "...if I don't come back...(paraphrased)" martyr stink bomb several times.

Yeah, it was during the last hour of the Illuminati in music show.

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2013/12/14

Things got crazy with Obama-hating and pretty much despising of the American population in general until finally JBW had kind of an "Oh sh*t, Premiere is gonna kick my ass â€" goodbye, cruel world!" moment towards the end.

Even I -- who usually tries to be so faithful and unconditional with my JBW love -- was cringing during that show. It was like two people who forgot to take their meds slam-dancing around a bonfire.

VtaGeezer

Quote from: Seraphim27 on January 06, 2014, 12:07:18 AM
Yeah, it was during the last hour of the Illuminati in music show.

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2013/12/14

Things got crazy with Obama-hating and pretty much despising of the American population in general until finally JBW had kind of an "Oh sh*t, Premiere is gonna kick my ass â€" goodbye, cruel world!" moment towards the end.

Even I -- who usually tries to be so faithful and unconditional with my JBW love -- was cringing during that show. It was like two people who forgot to take their meds slam-dancing around a bonfire.
I don't listen to much of Toxic John, but I heard him going would-be martyr at least a couple times before Xmas.

FallenSeraph

This story is so sad and morbid.  :-\

I wonder if the guys JBW was talking to Saturday are involved. They're in N.J.

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/01/06/health/jahi-mcmath-girl-brain-dead/index.html

Brain dead girl Jahi McMath released from California hospital

(CNN) -- Jahi McMath, the 13-year-old girl on a ventilator who was declared brain dead by doctors in California after tonsil surgery, was released from a hospital to her mother Sunday night.

"The body of Jahi McMath was released by Children's Hospital & Research Center Oakland to the coroner," said David Durand, the hospital's chief of pediatrics. "The coroner has released her body to the custody of her mother, Latasha Winkfield, as per court order, for a destination unknown."

Family attorney Christopher Dolan cheered the development. "She is safely out of Children's," he tweeted.

Although a New York facility says it's ready to care for Jahi, Dolan told reporters Sunday night that her destination won't be announced.

(etc.) ... On Friday, the Alameda County coroner issued a death certificate for Jahi.

The certificate, which still needed to be accepted by the health department to become official, listed December 12 as her date of death.

Jackstar

Quote from: tertiaryimam on December 27, 2013, 10:46:37 AM
Why not just fucking let go and die?
Because we keep coming back. Believe it.

In other, tangentially connected news (Hi!), John B has a countdown timer on his website (www.caravantomidnight.com) that... oh, God, I can't go on. Literally unable to punch the keys. It's not for me to journal.

Just see it. Warning: Cannot be unseen.

Gd5150

Quote from: Jackstar on January 07, 2014, 04:09:20 AM
Because we keep coming back. Believe it.

In other, tangentially connected news (Hi!), John B has a countdown timer on his website (www.caravantomidnight.com) that... oh, God, I can't go on. Literally unable to punch the keys. It's not for me to journal.

Just see it. Warning: Cannot be unseen.

The website must have crashed from all the traffic set from bellgab. The caravan to midnight show at 8am. :/

georgesucks

Metaphysical Exploration
Date:    01-11-14
Host:    John B. Wells
Guests:    Richard Alan Miller

A pioneer in the annals of metaphysical and paranormal exploration, Richard Alan Miller, began working in the 'X-Files' world of Navy Intel (Seal Corp. and then MRU) in the late 1960s. He joins John B. Wells to discuss his work in three major fields: alternative agriculture, new age physics, and metaphysics.

6-10pm PT: Art Bell - Somewhere in Time returns to July 4, 1995 when Open Lines touched on such topics as the Unabomber, politics, and UFOs.
Website(s):

2014: Year of Pivotal Change
Date:    01-12-14
Guests:    David Brin, David Robinson Simon

What if the 21st Century begins in 2014? The last two centuries (and possibly more) didn’t "start" at their official point, the turning of a calendar from 00 to 01, suggests futurist and author David Brin. He joins John B. Wells to discuss how 2014 might be the real start of the 21st Century and how this year will be pivotal for change.

First Hour: Attorney and advocate for sustainability, David Robinson Simon, argues that the animal foods industry has rigged the game with artificially low prices, resulting in higher taxes and rampant obesity.
Website(s):

FallenSeraph

Quote from: c337pilot on January 10, 2014, 12:03:40 AM
Metaphysical Exploration
Date:    01-11-14
Guests:    Richard Alan Miller

A pioneer in the annals of metaphysical and paranormal exploration, Richard Alan Miller, began working in the 'X-Files' world of Navy Intel (Seal Corp. and then MRU) in the late 1960s. He joins John B. Wells to discuss his work in three major fields: alternative agriculture, new age physics, and metaphysics.

Two words "alternative agriculture" and I'm in! His website, however: somewhat sketch.

Website(s):
www.richardalanmiller.com

Book(s):
The Magical and Ritual Use of Herbs
ESP Induction Through Forms of Self-hypnosis

Meanwhile, I miss the artwork of tertiaryimam. It's just not the same without it.  :(

aldousburbank

Quote from: Seraphim27 on January 11, 2014, 11:42:20 AM
Two words "alternative agriculture" and I'm in! His website, however: somewhat sketch.

Website(s):
www.richardalanmiller.com

Book(s):
The Magical and Ritual Use of Herbs
ESP Induction Through Forms of Self-hypnosis
Those that do, did. Others write books. Fucking amateurs.

VtaGeezer

Maybe he'll talk about turmeric cultivation.

Mels-hole1984

John "B" Wells is drunk again.