• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

docmeat

Quote from: th'ONE on July 04, 2017, 05:29:20 PM
Judging by his liar father you better hope that he doesn't end up being some perverted rapists,..you know how children sometimes turn against their parents, especially when they find out that their father is a simple plain stupid liar.

Good one. Fuckface.

CozyRozie

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on July 04, 2017, 05:06:41 PM
It might be tedious of me to state that I don't have a 14 year old son, so who knows what you're rambling about.
It might also be tedious to point out that (Redacted) posting after me on an entirely different topic proves nothing.
I will however, now that I come to look at her comment more closely, offer you a brief lesson in grammar. Hoping to hear of 'a Noory-induced suicide/death' does not mean she's hoping to hear of George's demise, self-inflicted or otherwise. It would indicate that someone would have been driven to death in some manner through listening to Noory on C2C.
For the record, my son is in his late twenties and has a degree in English Literature, something you can only dream about. He has also been raised by myself and his mother to have higher regard for women than to rate them on 1-10 scale of fuckability at first glance.

NoMoreNoory,..
So your son has the most useless degree -literature !! ha ha ha LOL 
Do you know that most boys turn being gay studying literature, it's in the statistics actually..lol
Congratulation, you and your wife can forget about having grand-children now...KEK :)

I WOULD NEVER DREAM ABOUT HAVING A DEGREE IN ENGLISH LITERATURE, HA HA HA
WHAT A WASTE OF TIME
... BUT IF YOUR SON HAS STRONG FEMININE CHARACTERISTICS THAT'S OK I GUESS...be proud of him, I guess ???

docmeat

Quote from: th'ONE on July 04, 2017, 05:42:17 PM
NoMoreNoory,..
Do you know that most boys turn being gay studying literature, it's in the statistics actually..lol
Congratulation, you and your wife can forget about having grad-children now...KEK :)

WHAT A WASTE OF TIME
... BUT IF YOUR SON HAS STRONG FEMININE CHARACTERISTICS THAT'S OK I GUESS...be proud of him, I guess ???

Keep them coming! Fuckface.

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: th'ONE on July 04, 2017, 05:24:21 PM
NoMoreNoory,
..are you lying again ??
if you son was 9 years old in 2013 and today is 2017 he will be aprx 14 years old today.

NoMoreNoory,..Did I just ripped you another one, two in one day ??,..that must be BellGab's record, LOL 8)

No shit, Sherlock. If you were really paying attention, you might know that NoMoreNoory is a duo who post interchangeably: myself and my girlfriend, who is not the mother of my children. That is she, referring to her son, not the fruit of my loins. Can't fault you on the math, though. He will indeed be turning 14 this year. Well done!

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: th'ONE on July 04, 2017, 05:42:17 PM
NoMoreNoory,..
Congratulation, you and your wife can forget about having grand-children now...KEK :)

WHAT A WASTE OF TIME

https://youtu.be/Ou4yaF-gACs

CozyRozie

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on July 04, 2017, 05:56:15 PM
No shit, Sherlock. If you were really paying attention, you might know that NoMoreNoory is a duo who post interchangeably: myself and my girlfriend, who is not the mother of my children. That is she, referring to her son, not the fruit of my loins. Can't fault you on the math, though. He will indeed be turning 14 this year. Well done!

Ha Ha Ha .... most stupidly creative excuse ever on BellGab, LOL !!
Now please shock us all and reveal that "your girlfriend" is actually your "boyfriend" and on top of it a tranny.. :D ;D

CozyRozie

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on July 04, 2017, 05:59:27 PM

Save posting videos, I'm not watching any..especially your homo literature nonsense

If I didn't hear that with "ears wide open," I won't have believed it. George Noory fails to know that the woolly mammoth (Mammuthus primigenius) was not a dinosaur, simply an extinct species of Pachyderm, but he implies it has "pincers" like a crustacean.

What an imbecile of the highest order. And yes, this is the same George Noory whose own insecurity and lust for being "better than others who are real" affords him the right to tell people to discard medical doctors and offer bogus medical advice that could get his listeners cheated, harmed or worse, maybe dead.

How ridiculous and incredulous can Premiere Networks be to allow this?
Apparently, they care less about their own credibility or worse -- allowing bogus medical advice sans disclaimers from a loser and total idiot of a host on their network that is so far detached from reality that only a fool can't see it.

George Noory mistakes a pachyderm for a crustacean. That tells you all you need to know. This guy is his own joke, a rambling imbecile and world-class "village idiot" that makes all of us feel better about ourselves.

Quote from: Here We Go Again on July 04, 2017, 06:11:07 PM
If I didn't hear that with "ears wide open," I won't have believed it. George Noory fails to know that the woolly mammoth (Mammuthus primigenius) was not a dinosaur, simply an extinct species of Pachyderm, but he implies it has "pincers" like a crustacean.

What an imbecile of the highest order. And yes, this is the same George Noory whose own insecurity and lust for being "better than others who are real" affords him the right to tell people to discard medical doctors and offer bogus medical advice that could get his listeners cheated, harmed or worse, maybe dead.

How ridiculous and incredulous can Premiere Networks be to allow this?
Apparently, they care less about their own credibility or worse -- allowing bogus medical advice sans disclaimers from a loser and total idiot of a host on their network that is so far detached from reality that only a fool can't see it.

George Noory mistakes a pachyderm for a crustacean. That tells you all you need to know. This guy is his own joke, a rambling imbecile and world-class "village idiot" that makes all of us feel better about ourselves.

Noory's on the cutting edge of stupidity.

CozyRozie

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on July 04, 2017, 06:13:17 PM

We can partially thank Art for this intellectual Gehenna...

Quote from: th'ONE on July 04, 2017, 05:16:09 PM

!!!
"Art was one of them,..when he lied to us telling us that.."George Noory get's it" -but Art later admitted that he did that under so called "financial pressure"
you know when extra money was offered to Art during sale of C2C for Art to openly on the air give his approval and support for George Noory.

So Art had legit excuse why he lied to his followers."

Anyone of you brave souls ever had balls and courage to open your mouth and ask Art Bell why did he sold you out for preverbal 30 pieces of silver,
he sold you like Judas did to Jesus...
What a stinker.

docmeat

Quote from: th'ONE on July 04, 2017, 06:03:35 PM
Save posting videos, I'm not watching any..especially your homo literature nonsense
[img width=295 height=350]‪https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2185983/fuckface.jpg[/img‬]
You're on a roll! Fuckface.

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on July 04, 2017, 06:13:17 PM

I agree. I couldn't help but laugh my behind off with that member on this forum whose avatar is simply a spin on George Noory's "Mad As Hell" bullsh*t autobiography and nailed it with "George Noory: Dumb As Hell" book cover. That is being generous -- and even overly kind. 

What Noory fails to realize is human nature. He's like a five-year-old in his experiences and reasoning ability. He finally sees human nature when people do bad things. Then attributes it to today's times. Noory forgot history. Bad things have always happened, George.

Looks like Noory forgot the two world wars of the last century. Da? Now people are "whacked out?," George. Ever hear of the first Holocaust in Asia in the 1930s and later the one in Europe? Hello, Noory? George, is it news to you that people have murdered and harmed each other since our species became what we are? Noory acts like human nature is some "new thing" that him and him alone are to credited for "discovering." Hence the dumb books, lectures and radio programs.

I suggest George Noory get a thorough brain exam and be prepared to hear the worst. Like you are showing the signs of Alzheimer's disease or frontal-lobe dementia. He is about the right age to have it, then, as I observe, seemingly getting worse over time.

If you think Noory is a imbecile currently, give him another year or so and then see how worse it will get. A sad story with that guy.

CozyRozie

I think if Art had any integrity he would donate the extra money he got paid by C2C for "blessing" George Noory to ... BellGab.
Yes Art donate to BellGab, you sold us you Judas...

zeebo

Quote from: ShayP on July 04, 2017, 08:39:41 AM
He also asked, in reference to their tusks...

"Can they close them, like pincers on a crab?" ...

Well he's heard of elephant seals, so why not elephant crabs?

zeebo

Quote from: ItsOver on July 04, 2017, 08:19:09 AM
Ha!  Keep hope alive, squirrel.  Even Sardondi could return someday.  ;)

Yes, let's hope so, and perhaps if the stars align, Valdez as well.

CozyRozie

Quote from: th'ONE on July 04, 2017, 06:57:41 PM
I think if Art had any integrity he would donate the extra money he got paid by C2C for "blessing" George Noory to ... BellGab.
Yes Art donate to BellGab, you sold us you Judas...

"George Noory get's it"

-Art Bell

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: ShayP on July 04, 2017, 08:39:41 AM
He also asked, in reference to their tusks...

"Can they close them, like pincers on a crab?"

That is some dumb shit.

He was really struggling with the concept of tusks, like he'd never seen an elephant. There was an interesting call from a guy in Alaska talking about the tusks. I didn't realise it's a legal ivory trade, because the mammoths are already dead and, being extinct, clearly not an endangered species. And being so large, they're worth a lot of money.
Joorch's contribution, apart from a succession of wows and Jeeeezes, was to ask:
'Can you carve them, like wood?'
And:
'Are they curly?'

CozyRozie

Quote from: th'ONE on July 04, 2017, 07:37:27 PM
"George Noory get's it"

-Art Bell

At least you can do Art is to pay $1K for each year since this Forum started.
And it started on: 

This site is long overdue.
« on: April 05, 2008, 04:14:46 PM »
http://bellgab.com/archive-of-old-threads/this-site-is-long-overdue/

Today is 2017 - so 10 bloody years x $1K = $10K.
You owe us 10K because you consciously betrayed us. You spoke against your feelings you had already at that time, (you admitted to that).
You sold us for extra money...

Donate to BellGab to be used for maintenance & improvements of BellGab Forum.   
You owe us at least that much Art.
We did lot's of things for you in the past, Bellgab helped you to start MITD Show, and now thanks to it your Chinese doll Heather Wong/Wade is making money having a show, BellGab did a lot for you Art.
You gave us entertainment Art, but one time you fucked up Art Bell, you lied to us one time, you sold us one time Art -and for that one time Art you should pay one thousand dollars per year
as a recompensation for that one time Art.

Art you have extensive knowledge about The Law, you know Art that you wronged your devoted followers, you sold them,..they were like your children waiting every night to hear your voice. But You abandoned them for that one brief moment when you choose to say your blessing upon George Noory.
That was your fall Art. You went against your consciousness at that moment. 
Now make it up Art before you depart this plane of existence, make it peace with it Art..it's only $10K Art, not a lot of money for you.
You made much more money thanks to us the listeners thanks to your devoted followers, you made money from all those commercials that you so passionately were playing or reading many times live for us. Sometimes you were promoting pure crap trying to get us to buy it, and many times many of us bought it. 
You made money on us, now give it back a bit since you wronged us,Art.   

Make a peace with this unfortunate event in your life when you wronged us,Art.

-theONE , BellGabber
                                                                                               04.July.2017

CozyRozie

You know Art, you running around suing people left and right.. why don't you honestly put yourself on trial, and sue yourself
be your prosecutor, you know how to look at the evidence Art, look at that one moment when you sold us and blessed George Noory, 
and see Art if you can find a guilt there, even slightest thread of guilt Art, and grab with both hands by that thread and don't let it go, hold on to it Art, it's your Life Line now.

And after you put yourself on trial Art deliver The verdict,.. but I as a single individual BellGabber representing my self as an individual prosecutor would like to recommend
the punishment for your crime against your devoted followers in the sum of $10K to be deposited to BellGab Forum to be used for maintenance and improvements to this site.

What you say Art, you think you can do it ??
You think in your old wise age you have enough honor to do it.

docmeat

Quote from: th'ONE on July 04, 2017, 08:26:55 PM
And it started on: 

You owe us 10K because you consciously betrayed us. You spoke against your feelings you had already at that time, (you admitted to that).

We did lot's of things for you in the past, Bellgab helped you to start MITD Show, and now thanks to it your Chinese doll Heather Wong/Wade is making money having a show, BellGab did a lot for you Art.
You gave us entertainment Art, but one time you fucked up Art Bell, you lied to us one time, you sold us one time Art -and for that one time Art you should pay one thousand dollars per year

Art you have extensive knowledge about The Law, you know Art that you wronged your devoted followers, you sold them,..they were like your children waiting every night to hear your voice. But You abandoned them for that one brief moment when you choose to say your blessing upon George Noory.
Now make it up Art before you depart this plane of existence, make it peace with it Art..it's only $10K Art, not a lot of money for you.
You made much more money thanks to us the listeners thanks to your devoted followers, you made money from all those commercials that you so passionately were playing or reading many times live for us. Sometimes you were promoting pure crap trying to get us to buy it, and many times many of us bought it. 

-theONE , BellGabber
                                                                                               04.July.2017

docmeat

Quote from: th'ONE on July 04, 2017, 08:45:05 PM
You know Art, you running around suing people left and right.. why don't you honestly put yourself on trial, and sue yourself
be your prosecutor, you know how to look at the evidence Art, look at that one moment when you sold us and blessed George Noory, 
and see Art if you can find a guilt there, even slightest thread of guilt Art, and grab with both hands by that thread and don't let it go, hold on to it Art, it's your Life Line now.

And after you put yourself on trial Art deliver The verdict,.. but I as a single individual BellGabber representing my self as an individual prosecutor would like to recommend
the punishment for your crime against your devoted followers in the sum of $10K to be deposited to BellGab Forum to be used for maintenance and improvements to this site.

Your wit is amazing! Fuckface.

docmeat

Quote from: th'ONE on July 04, 2017, 07:37:27 PM
"George Noory get's it"

-Art Bell

docmeat

Quote from: th'ONE on July 04, 2017, 08:45:05 PM

Now try a new response using iambic pentameter! Fuckface.

CozyRozie

So scared to follow me into ANTIFA thread, you coward, lol
you lurked there,I know that for sure,..but you are a coward to post there.
Don't worry... 8)
the tentacles are spread out wide... KEK

***!!!***
you followed me into every thread, yet you scared to show your face in ANTIFA thread...KEK   8) 8) 8)

Lilith

Well, I tried listening to (Redacted) tonight, but as it turns out, callers with Snoory sounds great in comparison.

Somebody really should report me for saying that.

CozyRozie

Quote from: brig ☕ on July 04, 2017, 10:29:08 PM
Well, I tried listening to (Redacted) tonight, but as it turns out, callers with Snoory sounds great in comparison.

Somebody really should report me for saying that.

to whom ?
to (Redacted) Heather, or to George Snoory ;)

ItsOver

Jorch opens last night with the latest on North Korea.  Capt. Obvious declares "sumptheen's gonna happeen!"  Thanks, Jorch, you must have been delightful as a kid.  "Ma!  Look, there's a house on fire!  Sumptheen's gonna happeen!  Thanks, little Jorchee, now shut up and eat your falafel."

Kidnostad3

Quote from: th'ONE on July 04, 2017, 08:26:55 PM
And it started on: 

-theONE , BellGabber
                                                                                               04.July.2017

Quote from: th'ONE on July 03, 2017, 02:25:52 AM
I hope you are not calling America and American people-consumers and especially American businessmen Huge Hypocrites by helping China all those years to build their wealth so they can use to build their military to attack you eventually with, by moving your factories to communist China and to buy products made there.
Do you see why I said that America sucks in chess game... 8) 8)

Th' One is the same asshole who last posted on BelGab as "NewStar."  He has a history of haunting and regularly getting kicked off various blogs at which time he goes back to one he has been banned from under a different name.  His pattern upon returning is to generate a flurry of posts wherein he shows some familiarity with BelGab and joins in the criticism of some posters as a way of gaining acceptance by others  He also creates new threads that he shamelessly touts on established threads as if they were something he happened to stumble over.   

It seems that this troll wannabe is trying real hard to pass himself off as someone who knows something about the U.S. and to give the impression that he might even be an immigrant.  However,  his piss-poor English and inane commentary are a dead give away.  He has no real grasp of our idiomatic expressions or insight into our culture.  I doubt that he has ever been closer to the U.S. than the Russian or Eastern European shit hole he was born in.  His commentary quickly becomes bizarre and stridently hostile to things American and he invariably goes ape shit in responce to those of us who see him for the twisted fuck that he is with a string of expletives that no one outside of a psych ward would put together in any language. No doubt he sees himself as a troll but he really sucks at it and should stick to playing Pong or whatever video game is current in the aforementioned Russian or Eastern European shithole.

As mentioned, he last posted on BG as "NewStar" and was banned from BG around March 19th of this year.  Take a look at his posts on or around that date and you'll see why MV saw fit to eject him. It