• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Lilith

Sean admits to being Heathers welfare check caller.

Lilith

Heather says she's "just" on benzos.    ::)

Lilith

Sean is continuing on with talking about people on medications, owning guns, as well as reminding her that she does the "woe is me" a lot on the air.

I understand where he's coming from.  I think there is some issue about people on certain types of medications, not being allowed to possess a gun legally, for their own safety, and the safety of those around them.  I could be wrong.

Lilith

Heather says she has nothing but love for her neighbors, but they don't want her to be around.  Airyn and those babies next store are absolutely precious to Heather.

Lilith

So, could you tell us why they don't want you to be around Heather?

Metron2267

Quote from: brig on December 15, 2018, 12:15:51 PM
Sean is continuing on with talking about people on medications, owning guns, as well as reminding her that she does the "woe is me" a lot on the air.

I understand where he's coming from.  I think there is some issue about people on certain types of medications, not being allowed to possess a gun legally, for their own safety, and the safety of those around them.  I could be wrong.

Crap like that is how folks get SWAT'd.

Little Sean knows NOTHING about HLW's real life, if she even has a gun, or anything to imply she's a suicide risk.

That creep is some bad shit that needs his own meat space intervention, and soon!

Lilith

Lilith

Sean is talking about how people said that Art was not well, and doing badly.

Heather is insisting that Art was NOT on his last leg, he was not about to die.  He could not run a marathon, he was an old man.

Lilith

We get to hear about how Heather left her life and nothing and nobody, and Art was her only friend, yet again.  etc etc etc.

Lilith

Heathers notta liar. 

Sean asks about what about lying about living in Pahrump.

WeinerInHand

Quote from: brig on December 15, 2018, 12:31:15 PM
So, Heather just named Valium.

Ahhh, generic valium - or as I used to call it - about half a joint and four beers! 😀

Lilith

Sean asks if Heather is going to apologize to Heidi.

I believe it is great radio actually. The whole drama angle connects the shows.

Sort of how like are would using the Quickining, earth changes, end of the worlds, etc to connect unrelated topics.

Lilith

Heather resorts to anger, when she's called out on her inconsistency.

Lilith

Quote from: nooryisawesome on December 15, 2018, 12:42:01 PM
I believe it is great radio actually. The whole drama angle connects the shows.

Sort of how like are would using the Quickining, earth changes, end of the worlds, etc to connect unrelated topics.

I agree.  The drama shows are far suprior to Heathers guest interviews.

Metron2267

Quote from: brig on December 15, 2018, 12:42:14 PM

Would't you if you had some freak like this stalking you on air, in meat space, and playing at being the Inquisition?!?!?

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Bad karma is coming your way 'Little' Sean, really BAD karma!

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

whoozit

Quote from: brig on December 15, 2018, 12:42:14 PM
In her defense consistently inconsistent is a consistency of sorts.

Metron2267

In her defense, WHO is stalking WHOM?!?!?

Serious question here. :-X

Lilith

Oh gosh Heather "hun" (Arts word according to Heather, not mine).

Art said all that about BellGab? 

#sad

WeinerInHand

Quote from: brig on December 15, 2018, 12:59:30 PM

#sad

Trolls&Haters

A disgusting bunch!

Lilith

The people Heather named, that she believes made Bellgab.

eddiedean, onan, saucyrossy, gandolph, wr250, theGeneral, (Lonevoice,  Elvira Avatar, although Heather couldn't remember her name, only her avatar pic), prairieghost, quickcarl aldousburbank (still one of her best friends to this day, Heathers words not mine), bdubb,

Quote from: brig on December 15, 2018, 01:03:34 PM

eddiedean, onan, saucyraucy, gandolph, wr250, theGeneral, (Elvira Avatar, although Heather couldn't remember her name, only her avatar pic)

this cuts me deep, brig. wow. i need to take 6 months off.

K_Dubb

Quote from: brig on December 15, 2018, 01:03:34 PM

eddiedean, onan, saucyraucy, gandolph, wr250, theGeneral, (Elvira Avatar, although Heather couldn't remember her name, only her avatar pic)

And bdubb.  Don't forget bdubb.

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on December 15, 2018, 01:04:55 PM
this cuts me deep, brig. wow. i need to take 6 months off.

I'm in tears.

I am editing the post, as she names other names...

albrecht

Poor guest Jason thought he was going to be a guest on a radio show not working a Samaritan phone line. Riveting radio.

chefist

Transformation Complete...the Master has won!

Metron2267

Quote from: brig on December 15, 2018, 12:59:30 PM

#sad

Burt hardly without precedent eh?

QuoteQuote from: BelgianCarbonFibre on July 25, 2017, 09:11:49 AM
Come on, man, I've never worked a day in my life in broadcasting, but even I know the concept of social and professional currency. Back then, a kind word from you was worth something in the world of woo, especially from the king of night radio, and especially to somebody trying to get in. No financial pressure, my ass, more like financial incentive (keep getting that royalty check every month!).

"Yes I did it as a professional courtesy, I was at that point Retiring and did not get a penny for it, there was no reason not to be professional about it. I only knew he had been working in the field and agreed to say it at the request of the boss at that time.

I would say some people are just sick, my Ramona had no Life Insurance nor did I, I still have none. Has this board come to the point that you all have nothing better to do than sit around and make sick stuff up? That's just sad because at one point it used to be fun in here, a little rough at times but fun most of the time, that's why I liked it, I don't mind jabs, as a Public person you have to get used to that but this mean spirited personal and Family stuff is too much, at this point I may not be back for some time, to those few who had nice things to say....thank you, for the others.... ..."

Art