• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Music

Started by RealCool Daddio, April 24, 2011, 10:21:45 PM

b_dubb

Quote from: Agent : Orange on April 24, 2012, 05:30:59 PM
You should always start your messages this way.
especially when he talks to himself

alejandro

Falco - Out Of The Dark

love this song especially for it's incredibly lyrical text

Eddie Coyle

Falco was murdered by NWO/Zionists/Al Qaeda/KGB/CIA and Vatican

Harmness

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on April 26, 2012, 12:05:53 PM
   Falco was murdered by NWO/Zionists/Al Qaeda/KGB/CIA and Vatican

Where does the French Foreign Legion fit into it?

Usagi

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on March 23, 2012, 02:05:40 AM

Kraftwerk - Autobahn (Full Album)

Fine choice right there.  But, my favoritest Kraftwerk song is on Computer World...

Kraftwerk - Pocket Calculator

"By pressing down a special key, it plays a little melody."

Usagi

This song has been in my head all day.  Luckily, it's a great song... not the crap that usually gets lodged in there.  Also... the chick's look is strangely reminiscent of Lady BlahBlah.

Christian Death - Church of no Return

Quote from: Usagi on April 27, 2012, 08:49:57 PM

Fine choice right there.  But, my favoritest Kraftwerk song is on Computer World...

Kraftwerk - Pocket Calculator

"By pressing down a special key, it plays a little melody."

awesome.
First time I listened to Kraftwerk Autobahn was on a new 8-track tape. ;D

ziznak

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSv-hQyYaJ0#
I love these guys... I touched Chino's leg crowdsurfin!!

ziznak

The HArdwhiskey drinking smash everything stuff...
Lamb of God - As the Palaces Burn
And here's the intelligent underground philly rappers talking about annunaki and ancient lost books... GOOD STUFF
Books of Blood The Coming of Tan Jedi Mind Tricks The Psycho Social
and here's a pic of me with my beloved seven string... oh how i miss her!!!

Quote from: The General on May 07, 2011, 09:37:52 PM
I'm lovin this...  here's my 2 cents.

Marty Robbins is my favorite.  He just did so much so well. All Around Cowboy, 20th Century Drifter, The Hanging Tree, Ribbon of Darkness. Also all the Hawaiin music was great.

I also love Merle Haggard. Not so much Fighting Side of Me/Okie from Muskogee but more Footlights, Big City, Misery and Gin, Running Kind stuff.

I never liked George Jones though.

I am slowly working my way through this thread.

Old electronic/new age music from 1976. I think its repetitive but its fun to put this on in the background and read a book.
Peter Michael Hamel - Nada

Peter Michael Hamel - Nada

Usagi

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on May 05, 2012, 11:34:47 AM
Marty Robbins is my favorite.  He just did so much so well. All Around Cowboy, 20th Century Drifter, The Hanging Tree, Ribbon of Darkness. Also all the Hawaiin music was great.

I also love Merle Haggard. Not so much Fighting Side of Me/Okie from Muskogee but more Footlights, Big City, Misery and Gin, Running Kind stuff.

I never liked George Jones though.

I am slowly working my way through this thread.

You like D&D, Marty Robbins, and Merle Haggard?  You win a dinner invitation to my house!

Quote from: Usagi on May 13, 2012, 11:26:50 AM

You like D&D, Marty Robbins, and Merle Haggard?  You win a dinner invitation to my house!

Thank you! That is very kind of you to say.

Grimace

Quote from: ziznak on May 04, 2012, 01:39:12 PM
And here's the intelligent underground philly rappers talking about annunaki and ancient lost books... GOOD STUFF

Awesome, I absolutely love Jedi Mind Tricks' first album. I don't want to bore anyone harping too much about "blah blah hip hop isn't what it used to be" - but listening to stuff from the mid-90s just makes me grin, basking in the quality and nostalgia. Truthfully though, I haven't really paid much attention to hip-hop in several years... last newer stuff I were releases from Stones Throw and Def Jux labels... like Madvillain, Cannibal Ox, Madlib, etc.

Remember Dr. Octagon? ahaha

ziznak

Quote from: Grimace on May 27, 2012, 10:19:23 AM
Awesome, I absolutely love Jedi Mind Tricks' first album. I don't want to bore anyone harping too much about "blah blah hip hop isn't what it used to be" - but listening to stuff from the mid-90s just makes me grin, basking in the quality and nostalgia. Truthfully though, I haven't really paid much attention to hip-hop in several years... last newer stuff I were releases from Stones Throw and Def Jux labels... like Madvillain, Cannibal Ox, Madlib, etc.

Remember Dr. Octagon? ahaha
YAY a fellow jedi fan... I still have a ton of their stuff well... his stuff it's pretty much just Vinnie Paz anymore but like all the offshoot stuff was awesome... "army of the pharaohs" case in point.  I know a lot of the philly rappers all listened to C2C while they were in the joint hence they're rappin about annunaki n shyat... There's some good hip hop still  coming out but it's mostly underground... these days it's all about some stupid hook in yer song and just saying random crap that doesnt make any sense to a beat .. ahem lil wayne... the 90's were a good decade for the genre... still got my cypress hill and wu!!

MV/Liberace!

Hey General... just wanted to let u know I have really been enjoying your new Satellite 4 album. Very smooth. Wish I'd had the chance to play it on the podcast.

TheSatellite4.com

The General

Quote from: MV on June 06, 2012, 12:19:36 AM
Hey General... just wanted to let u know I have really been enjoying your new Satellite 4 album. Very smooth. Wish I'd had the chance to play it on the podcast.

TheSatellite4.com

Thanks!  Miss your podcast!

http://youtu.be/OqYCwK4BZK0

Liquid Dubstep, but really it just sounds like ambient.

danDNA

I saw Haim recently at the Great Escape in Brighton, theyre a really good LA band. they were like patti smith/the shaggs/the bangles/destinys child.

Also listening to Odd Future too much at the moment.

Just got back from a road trip. Every time I stop at Pilot or Flying J I think of this song.

C.W. McCall - Convoy

By the time we got into Tulsa town
we had 85 trucks in all
but there was a roadblock up on the Cloverleaf
and them bears was wall to wall
Yeah them smokies as thick as bugs on a bumper
they even had a bear in the air
I said “calling all trucks
this here is the duck,
we about to go a hunting bear”

ziznak

:o as much of a metal head I am I still am not inpervious to certain greats.... I attribute the following to a certain female that fed me pills and booze last night... ahhhhhh they don't make em like that anymore!!! :o

The Beatles No Reply (2009 Stereo Remaster) With Lyrics
Deftones - Hole In The Earth (Video)

Quote from: ziznak on June 17, 2012, 06:05:15 AM
:o as much of a metal head I am I still am not inpervious to certain greats.... I attribute the following to a certain female that fed me pills and booze last night... ahhhhhh they don't make em like that anymore!!! :o

The Beatles No Reply (2009 Stereo Remaster) With Lyrics

Arguably the greatest bridge ever written for a song. (the "If I were you... I'd realize that I..." part, 1:18 to  1:46 with the hand-claps) Within the context of the rest of the song it's... I don't know how to finish the sentence, other than saying "it's a special bridge"

You reminded me to break out the AC-15 twin: