• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Epaphroditus

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on March 25, 2017, 11:46:48 AM
I tune in for her pleasant personality

If you would stop calling in with the same nonsense every night she would not have to drop you .

bateman

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on March 25, 2017, 11:46:48 AM
I tune in for her pleasant personality

I honestly feel sorry for anyone who doesn't see her for what she is at this point.

b_dubb

Quote from: bateman⭐️ on March 26, 2017, 07:44:02 PM
I honestly feel sorry for anyone who doesn't see her for what she is at this point.
What's that sir?

Ghost Nutter

I wonder what would have happened  if Art had just left Keith holding the bag...It's  a pretty safe bet that Heather wouldn't  have been his pick for taking over

bateman

Quote from: b_dubb on March 26, 2017, 08:51:54 PM
What's that sir?

A thin-skinned mentally unbalanced faker, for starters.

bateman

Quote from: Ghost Nutter on March 26, 2017, 09:09:23 PM
I wonder what would have happened  if Art had just left Keith holding the bag...It's  a pretty safe bet that Heather wouldn't  have been his pick for taking over

Keith said so himself:

QuoteHoward had been approached months ago, to do a LIVE 5-day a week program to be aired right before Art. Unfortunately, circumstances made that unable to happen.  It’s too bad, because Howard would have been the one to sit in for Art, had he already been doing a LIVE show here on DMDN.

http://midnightinthedesert.com/time-for-another-update-from-keith/

Jackstar

Quote from: bateman⭐️ on March 26, 2017, 09:23:34 PM
A thin-skinned mentally unbalanced faker

So she's actually incredibly tolerant with a rock-solid mental discipline?

Shit, that's my schtick. Sadly, I am in no position to collect points on my façade.

Jackstar

Quote from: bateman⭐️ on March 26, 2017, 09:28:18 PM
Keith said so

I have unfinished furniture that I value higher than Keith Rowland's opinion, and I just had to restrain myself from lighting that on fire this morning.

bateman

Quote from: Jackstar ⚔⚔ on March 26, 2017, 09:30:45 PM
I have unfinished furniture that I value higher than Keith Rowland's opinion, and I just had to restrain myself from lighting that on fire this morning.

Give it the 'ol Willy treatment

Tinfoil_Helm

Just wanted to check in and say that Heather still fucking sucks.  Oh, and fuck Art for scamming us and leaving us with her. 

Ghost Nutter

It's a pretty good show  this evening

SnapT

I like that they're actually talking about The Mandela Effect, but I hate that Heather thinks Trump was president in BACK TO THE FUTURE 4.

michio

What was she uh talkin about? I caught "Michio was talkin uh to Art on some show about dimensions and said uh thinkin about yourself bein in a different reality somewhere or in some job and uh you'll be there." Paraphrasin there, not uh a quote. Most people uh call that practicin visualization and applyin yourself to uh reach a goal, she calls it uh goin into another reality and uh quantum jumpin? I don't recall Kaku sayin uh you could transport or reassemble yourself to a uh different dimension or parallel universe by uh thinkin and wishin your way. Correct me if uh I'm wrong.

Ghost Nutter

I looked into uploads about the Mandela effect on youtube...which is what I suspect Heather did in oder to prepare for that show...Most of it is bunk..but some of it leaves me scratching my head

TigerLily

I would be very interested in hearing this guest tonight. But why do I feel with Heather behind the mic it will be painful?  :-\

Dr. Richard B. Spence is a Professor of History at the University of Idaho. His interests include Russian and military history along with espionage, occultism and anti-semitism. His major published works include Boris Savinkov: Renegade on the Left, Trust No One: The Secret World of Sidney Reilly, Secret Agent 666: Aleister Crowley, British Intelligence and the Occult, and the forthcoming Wall Street and the Russian Revolution, 1905-1925. He is the author of numerous articles in Revolutionary Russia, Intelligence and National Security, Journal for the Study of Anti-Semitism, American Communist History, New Dawn and other publications. He has been interviewed on numerous programs and has been a commentator/consultant for the History Channel, the International Spy Museum, Radio Liberty, Voice of Russia and the Russian Cultural Foundation.

Dyna-X

Quote from: TigerLily on March 29, 2017, 06:30:42 PM
I would be very interested in hearing this guest tonight. But why do I feel with Heather behind the mic it will be painful?  :-\

Dr. Richard B. Spence is a Professor of History at the University of Idaho. His interests include Russian and military history along with espionage, occultism and anti-semitism. His major published works include Boris Savinkov: Renegade on the Left, Trust No One: The Secret World of Sidney Reilly, Secret Agent 666: Aleister Crowley, British Intelligence and the Occult, and the forthcoming Wall Street and the Russian Revolution, 1905-1925. He is the author of numerous articles in Revolutionary Russia, Intelligence and National Security, Journal for the Study of Anti-Semitism, American Communist History, New Dawn and other publications. He has been interviewed on numerous programs and has been a commentator/consultant for the History Channel, the International Spy Museum, Radio Liberty, Voice of Russia and the Russian Cultural Foundation.

He's on a Hoagland replay tonight (and about half a dozen OSOM shows if you saved them from Braapster days)

Lilith

Quote from: TigerLily on March 29, 2017, 06:30:42 PM

I'm going to try to be here and listen...

b_dubb

Quote from: bateman⭐️ on March 26, 2017, 09:23:34 PM
A thin-skinned mentally unbalanced faker, for starters.

I heard your attempt at live radio before Art's rehearsal broadcast. Based on that broadcast I'd guess you're jealous that HW is doing what you can't: live radio.

Cheers snowflake!

RoseGirl

Quote from: b_dubb on March 29, 2017, 07:37:54 PM
I heard your attempt at live radio before Art's rehearsal broadcast. Based on that broadcast I'd guess you're jealous that HW is doing what you can't: live radio.

Cheers snowflake!

Now, now, to be fair; it's not like he was generously offered the chance to host a popular live radio show but refused because, unfortunately, he had just made a smoothie.

...no wait.

Never mind.

bateman

Cheers snowflake!

Serious answer, not that it's warranted: I resent the fact a deranged person I made the mistake of helping waltzed her way into a job she's completely unfit for.

P.S. You should get your low T issue looked at, Eeyore, you'll feel so much more energetic. 😘

SnapT

Quote from: bateman⭐️ on March 29, 2017, 08:58:58 PM
Serious answer, not that it's warranted: I resent the fact a deranged person I made the mistake of helping waltzed her way into a job she's completely unfit for.

Just because she laughs at everything like a cartoon supervillain doesn't mean she's deranged!

The fact that she thinks there is a BACK TO THE FUTURE 4 featuring President Donald Trump makes her deranged.

TigerLily

Quote from: Dyna-X Ⓤ on March 29, 2017, 06:48:10 PM
He's on a Hoagland replay tonight (and about half a dozen OSOM shows if you saved them from Braapster days)

I thought the name was really familiar. Did I like him? Doubt I will make it to the replay but I do appreciate the info.

Well, I'm here. So far so good but haven't heard much from Heather yet. Just Norry noises

Dyna-X

Quote from: TigerLily on March 29, 2017, 11:10:42 PM
I thought the name was really familiar. Did I like him? Doubt I will make it to the replay but I do appreciate the info.

Well, I'm here. So far so good but haven't heard much from Heather yet. Just Norry noises

I'm not sure if you liked him or not. I remember Hoagland interrupted and sparred with him most of the time.  His stories can get pretty long and convoluted so Heather won't have much to say, so this might be a decent show.

TigerLily

Exactly right. She is having limited impact. He is interesting. I'm sure he never had an opportunity to talk this long uninterrupted with Hoagie

MV/Liberace!

I heard your attempt at live radio before Art's rehearsal broadcast.

And we heard Podcast Not Included. Cough.