• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Quote from: brig on June 09, 2018, 01:57:05 AM
If Daves show is posted, I am going to listen to it now.

It was a good one, Barry Taff's a great guest.

Imagine (Redacted)'s take on this if she were still around

Lilith

Dave is posted, I'm listening now.

Quote from: brig on June 09, 2018, 01:56:17 AM
I understand, but I missed your company.  :)

Awwww,  and I missed you too, brig.  ;D ;)

Sean92008

I gotta pee the dog.  One problem, I don't have a dog.

Lilith

Heathers show is not at ALL in Arts tradition.  Art didn't want callers words of encouragement to be heard on the air, that's why he invented the code word "Roswells," Art.  He told his fans about himself and what he was up to when appropriate, and had a daily webcam view,  but the show was never about Art.

Lilith

I think this was the worst program I've ever heard on the air.  And it pains me to say that.

Quote from: brig on June 09, 2018, 02:23:35 AM
I think this was the worst program I've ever heard on the air.  And it pains me to say that.

If it ends up not working out for her, she can always open up the Art Bell Wax Museum

Damn, that's bad.
I've got to listen to this one.

Juan

Epaphroditus

As you said earlier , she is fine with a guest but her greatest strength is also her worst enemy . Heather is a prepper which makes her a control freak, she simply will not allow any callers / opinions she cannot control .

She likes to claim she wants critical callers but she clearly screens her USA callers , those outside the USA seem to get in .

whoozit

Quote from: Morgus on June 08, 2018, 11:35:11 PM
If Heather has to change the show name again, she could go with her "conductor will punch your ticket" theme and call it:
Take a ride on "Heather's Midnight Train"
How about “Heather Wade’s Trainwreck at Midnight in The Desert in The Kingdom of Nye”.  That’s kind of catchy and would be creative for her.

GravitySucks

Quote from: whoozit on June 09, 2018, 05:02:35 AM
How about “Heather Wade’s Trainwreck at Midnight in The Desert in The Kingdom of Nye at the Seashore with SeaShells”.  That’s kind of catchy and would be creative for her.

FIFY

ItsOver

Quote from: Dwindling Stacks on June 09, 2018, 01:55:28 AM
You are all sources of income.
Ha!  Bluejay needs to photoshop Heater's head on Audrey Jr. 

"Little Shop of Horrors in Nye"

"Feed me!"

WeinerInHand

The Kingdom of Nye/
Teri is the new Lasha

ItsOver

Quote from: WeinerInHand on June 09, 2018, 06:11:53 AM
The Kingdom of Nye/
Teri is the new Lasha

"A night filled with magic.  Thanks to all the liitle people, my obsequious toadies."

LOL.

DynamoHum

Quote from: WeinerInHand on June 09, 2018, 06:11:53 AM
The Kingdom of Nye/
Teri is the new Lasha

She does seem to be a magnet for psychotic narcisssistic wimmins. This particular specimen is from the On the Fringe newspeak shithole FB group.

We can only hope Lasha is going to go postal at being sidelined and start stirring the pot. I am sure she has some tasty nuggets that would drop Heater in the fecal matter good and proper.

Lilith

When I have time, I will try to go back through Heathers show last night, and catch the words to the song to Heather from Art that the woman received in her dream, and type them for historic purposes here in the thread.  Somebody remind me if I forget.

Lilith

I started Dave again this morning with my coffee, I fell asleep shortly after I started the Dave replay after Heather.

Lilith

Well, maybe shes not going to upload it. (The Open Lines Show).    The space holder is there, but nothings uploaded to it yet....

whoozit

Quote from: brig on June 09, 2018, 07:34:04 AM
Well, maybe shes not going to upload it. (The Open Lines Show).    The space holder is there, but nothings uploaded to it yet....
Maybe the space holder is better than the show.  And the space holder is at 1,000,000,000 instead of 196.

DynamoHum

It's not exactly compelling evidence of that ....

whoozit

Quote from: DynamoHum on June 09, 2018, 08:10:19 AM
What is in the Flavor-Ade they are drinking over there?  I want some.

Lilith

Quote from: DynamoHum on June 09, 2018, 08:10:19 AM

Maybe there are more "cringe factor" and "trainwreck" listeners out there, than just me.   LOL

Lilith

Well, I'm throught Daves first roundtable about the first haunted site in Iowa.  The guys were nice, but not much content really. I felt like the discussion was MUCH too short.  On to the Axe Murder House.

Bart Ell

Quote from: brig on June 09, 2018, 08:15:05 AM
Maybe there are more "cringe factor" and "trainwreck" listeners out there, than just me.   LOL

I will make KINGDOM OF NYE RADIO #1 on a chosen day next week,
Then we will see if she will post about being number 2.
Number 2 is what she is and where she belongs.
#LEGACY

Lilith

Quote from: Bart Ell on June 09, 2018, 08:29:23 AM
I will make KINGDOM OF NYE RADIO #1 on a chosen day next week,
Then we will see if she will post about being number 2.
Number 2 is what she is and where she belongs.
#LEGACY

I will be listening to KONR right after Dave !  ;D

The way it's going right now Bart, your station is my favorite, far beyond either Heather OR Dave.

Lilith

Since there's no MV GabCast tonight, I'm looking forward to Spooky Tim and EndofDays Radio later.