• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

chefist

Quote from: whoozit on January 01, 2019, 06:50:09 PM
Please don’t expect me to check dates the videos were posted, watching them is chore enough.

Apologize...they are unreliable... not you, sir.

Lots of tidbits here. 

Worth a view I think.  George has a Mac Mini that appears to be up and running. 
For some reason it won't be able to access the internet until March.   The reason for the delay was not
clear to me.  He also feels it needs a new hard drive but it seems like all his devices need new drives.
Whether that is due to incompetence or the drives throwing predictive failure faults from the vibration
given off from his Seismosaurus bulk thundering around his pad is up for debate.

There seems to be 21 messages on his answering machine, plus if one cared enough, some phone numbers
could be read off the sticky notes that are slapped on his orange shelf thingy.  Prius #5 is drinking oil so it
is only a matter of time but Patty's rig is down with a bum axle.

George also has a Thinkpad Laptop in the storage unit!   Pretty nice machine to be locked away.  As usual,
the prospects of an electrical short induced inferno remain terrifyingly high.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f20MAI-DAEc

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 01, 2019, 07:24:19 PM
Lots of tidbits here. 

Worth a view I think.  George has a Mac Mini that appears to be up and running. 
For some reason it won't be able to access the internet until March.   The reason for the delay was not
clear to me. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f20MAI-DAEc

It never makes sense but everything he plans to do is a month or two in advance Perhaps his naps fill his calendar?

In a James The Lesser video he was watching Senda unpack groceries, Senda pulled out two cans of kidney beans and said he bought them because he planned on making Chili in February. I am quite used to Senda  saying things like that but James stopped it in disbelief asking "Why can't he just make it now, it is a cheap and hearty food?" I had kinda stopped wondering why everything had to be done so much later, it is just the Senda way.

So, why will it take untill March for the MiniMac? Because it is the Senda way, that is all.

Lilith

Thank You for explaining that vid Walks.  I had watched it, but couldn't make any sense out of it.  Just sounded like a bunch of dummy babbling to me.  I HAVE heard him say in the past, that he has to call his service provider, to connect some device or another to the internet, so my guess is that he doesn't know how to find where you log into your wifi etc.  So many things he says are just wrong when it comes to computers, that its difficult to make sense of his ramblings.  He has the highest speed internet, but as old as his devices are, I can't help but wonder if any of them are capable of using the high speeds he has available.  In most cases, I suppose the problems he has with live streaming, are more related to the limited capabilities of his devices, than they are to his internet provider.

Also, I'm sure most of his devices have been dropped, or knocked over at least once.  One may have been dropped down the garbage disposal thing, at his building.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on January 02, 2019, 07:27:18 AM
It never makes sense but everything he plans to do is a month or two in advance Perhaps his naps fill his calendar?

In a James The Lesser video he was watching Senda unpack groceries, Senda pulled out two cans of kidney beans and said he bought them because he planned on making Chili in February. I am quite used to Senda  saying things like that but James stopped it in disbelief asking "Why can't he just make it now, it is a cheap and hearty food?" I had kinda stopped wondering why everything had to be done so much later, it is just the Senda way.

So, why will it take untill March for the MiniMac? Because it is the Senda way, that is all.

Quote from: brig on January 02, 2019, 08:06:15 AM
Thank You for explaining that vid Walks.  I had watched it, but couldn't make any sense out of it.  Just sounded like a bunch of dummy babbling to me.  I HAVE heard him say in the past, that he has to call his service provider, to connect some device or another to the internet, so my guess is that he doesn't know how to find where you log into your wifi etc.  So many things he says are just wrong when it comes to computers, that its difficult to make sense of his ramblings.  He has the highest speed internet, but as old as his devices are, I can't help but wonder if any of them are capable of using the high speeds he has available.  In most cases, I suppose the problems he has with live streaming, are more related to the limited capabilities of his devices, than they are to his internet provider.

Also, I'm sure most of his devices have been dropped, or knocked over at least once.  One may have been dropped down the garbage disposal thing, at his building.

It takes a village to attempt to understand "The Senda Way".   Sadly, it would take a big city Fire Department to deal with the
inevitable Hacienda conflagration if he doesn't get a grip and clean up.  They way that power strip was just kind of hanging there
doesn't bode well.

Quote from: Jackstar on January 03, 2019, 03:42:12 AM
https://heavy.com/news/2019/01/dark-overlord-911/

[attachment=1,msg1301298]

"The group released a second cache in response to Bitcoin payments, and commenters have said that this file did not contain anything that wasn’t already known. "

Hahahahahaha  There's a sucker born every minute!

By the by, Jacks, were you aware that the insurers would not have to pay a dime to anyone if 911 was an inside job?  It's a standard exception present on every single policy that is written by an insurer anywhere in the world.  Do you know how much was the total of insured losses for that event?  It was 32.5 million dollars.  Do you think that the insurance companies had an incentive to blow the lid on the inside job thingy?  But they didn't!  Why oh why didn't they do that??

Metron2267

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on January 03, 2019, 10:20:20 AM
Do you think that the insurance companies had an incentive to blow the lid on the inside job thingy?  But they didn't!  Why oh why didn't they do that??

This whole deep state thing just baffles you, doesn't it? :-X

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 03, 2019, 10:47:23 AM
This whole deep state thing just baffles you, doesn't it? :-X

Like Santa Claus baffles me.

Lilith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qy-7XiAdVz8

George explains why he's going to be broke all month, and looks like the cockroaches have been biting up his arms again.   I could be wrong.

Metron2267

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on January 03, 2019, 11:11:54 AM
Like Santa Claus baffles me.

I honestly had you pegged for Krampus. 8)

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 03, 2019, 11:40:44 AM
I honestly had you pegged for Krampus. 8)

You believe in god and Jesus and stuff too, right?  THAT figures.

Quote from: brig on January 03, 2019, 11:34:20 AM

George explains why he's going to be broke all month, and looks like the cockroaches have been biting up his arms again.   I could be wrong.

Senda has this bounty/poverty duality, depending upon the subject of his video.

If he's begging, then he has to claim that he's broke to get those feminine tears flowing and the donations rolling.

If he's trying to make "content" (snicker snicker), he shows off all the things he bought with the money that he claimed not to have in the previous video.

Fuck Senda with a pineapple.

Lilith

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on January 03, 2019, 11:56:28 AM
Senda has this bounty/poverty duality, depending upon the subject of his video.

If he's begging, then he has to claim that he's broke to get those feminine tears flowing and the donations rolling.

If he's trying to make "content" (snicker snicker), he shows off all the things he bought with the money that he claimed not to have in the previous video.

Fuck Senda with a pineapple.

He said he has some packages waiting for him at the post office, and another arriving today or tomorrow.  He plans on doing another "show off" video for us later today.

I really do think that someone should complain to YouTube.  I don't think it's right that he does "unboxing" videos with packages that have been pre-opened.

I don't think that items you ordered and bought for yourself really count either. 

Quote from: brig on January 03, 2019, 12:00:14 PM
I really do think that someone should complain to YouTube.  I don't think it's right that he does "unboxing" videos with packages that have been pre-opened.

I don't think that items you ordered and bought for yourself really count either.

That doesn't even make the Top 100 list of his lies and deceptions.

Metron2267

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on January 03, 2019, 11:50:24 AM
You believe in god and Jesus and stuff too, right?  THAT figures.

Heh, and Confucious, Buddha, Siva and some others... ::)

Oopsie.  Maybe this is why you aren’t impressed:

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on January 03, 2019, 10:20:20 AM
32.5 million dollars.

My bad.  BILLION dollars.  32.5 BILLION dollars.  Enough to buy five or six aircraft carriers.  Money that they didn’t have to pay out.

Lilith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWa4lPi7Y0k

George got so many packages, he almost couldn't get them home. Seven envelopes, and one box I think.  I wonder if any of them were surprise gifts, or it they're all stuff he bought himself?

His first un enveloping, is a package of screws, for the MV Laptop.

Jackstar

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on January 03, 2019, 02:39:53 PM
Money that they didn’t have to pay out.

[attachment=1]

Sure, what could have gone wrong? Jesus, you're actually mental.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Jackstar on January 04, 2019, 02:23:54 AM
[attachment=1,msg1301556]

Who is Allan and what makes him so great?

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 04, 2019, 02:57:58 AM
Who is Allan and what makes him so great?

Don't know, but my girls keep calling his name whenever we're making the eight-legged aardvark.

Lilith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4wkR0d_Bko

For those idiots and Trolls who don't believe George was born in Pittsburgh, it sounds like he might be able to prove it one day.

Quote from: brig on January 04, 2019, 12:39:25 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4wkR0d_Bko

For those idiots and Trolls who don't believe George was born in Pittsburgh, it sounds like he might be able to prove it one day.
That's our Falkie... He Keeps fighting the good fight, for the little people.  :'(

Jackstar

Roswells, Art

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on January 04, 2019, 07:08:37 AM
Don't know, but my girls keep calling his name whenever we're making the eight-legged aardvark.

Lilith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9LdsyV6PTQ

George tells us that he overdrew his bank account again, as he opens two more packages...

So George has a collection of Fate Magazines now, just like Heather Wade.  Maybe he'll be reading some articles to us, just like Heather Wade.

Quote from: brig on January 04, 2019, 08:20:09 PM

George tells us that he overdrew his bank account again, as he opens two more packages...

So George has a collection of Fate Magazines now, just like Heather Wade.  Maybe he'll be reading some articles to us, just like Heather Wade.

He's just been on an orgy of package opening this week!

The Planners were a nice touch.   ;)