• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Lisa Garr

Started by yumyumtree, May 10, 2014, 06:56:33 PM

Nick el Ass

Quote from: BattyBrooke on February 22, 2015, 02:16:16 AM
She was loudly coughing and said there was a strong chemical in the studio she was "fighting".

Jorch probably sent Tommy to sabotage the show because she was getting better ratings than him, and the smell was his normal body odor. That would explain why he was missing in action recently.

zeebo

Update:  The origin of the electrical fumes has been determined to be a plate of nachos Connie Willis left cooking in the microwave too long.  Apparently she'd had a craving but then changed her mind and grabbed some Chunky Monkey ice cream instead.

Quote from: zeebo on February 23, 2015, 08:11:02 PM
Update:  The origin of the electrical fumes has been determined to be a plate of nachos Connie Willis left cooking in the microwave too long.  Apparently she'd had a craving but then changed her mind and grabbed some Chunky Monkey ice cream instead.

I just shot seltzer water out of my nose. Thanks a million.
No fear, Lisa is getting herself back on the mend!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVyShM0Qpho

Nebraska888

Quote from: zeebo on February 23, 2015, 08:11:02 PM

;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

RedMichael

I am hoping for an official response. However, if there is no response and we never hear from Lisa again, we will also know.

2 things happened. 1) Technical difficulty that prevented the rest of the show
2) She didn't want to go on or freaked out from the smell...but if there is an investigation there will be nothing found. You would think this would be a great time to explain that "Hey, this is your job and a huge crack at the big time that you screwed away. If your job was to be in charge of C2C, would you take someone back after that? (hahaha all I could think of was "Would you do anything other than fire Snoory right away?)

LISA MAKES HER TRIUMPHANT RETURN TO COAST AFTER HIS IN STUDIO BREAKDOWN THIS WEEKEND.

paladin1991

Quote from: HorrorReporter on March 06, 2015, 10:31:09 AM
LISA MAKES HER TRIUMPHANT RETURN TO COAST AFTER HIS IN STUDIO BREAKDOWN THIS WEEKEND.

Oh My God!  She's a HE? 

Total Crying Game moment for me.  I feel dirty.

Nebraska888

Damn.......Garr is returning.   >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(   >:(

Quote from: Nebraska888 on March 06, 2015, 11:38:57 PM
Damn.......Garr is returning.   >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(   >:(

Was she supposed to be gone?

paladin1991

Quote from: boba FETT on March 07, 2015, 12:00:51 AM
Was she supposed to be gone?
She was supposed to be a SHE!

zeebo

Quote from: paladin1991 on March 07, 2015, 12:06:22 AM
She was supposed to be a SHE!

She's not interested in material plane gender labels - she prefers to just be called "energy being of light".  (However I believe that she is in fact, a she, at least in this particular incarnation.)

paladin1991

Quote from: zeebo on March 07, 2015, 12:37:11 AM
She's not interested in material plane gender labels - she prefers to just be called "energy being of light".  (However I believe that she is in fact, a she, at least in this particular incarnation.)
does she cum with long life lithium batteries to power the milking action with the auto suck?

wr250

Quote from: paladin1991 on March 07, 2015, 12:38:51 AM
does she cum with long life lithium batteries to power the milking action with the auto suck?
no thats jorch. he is powered by a black hole (like romulan warbirds) for ultimate suckage

Garr is ready to take back the night

wr250

Quote from: HorrorReporter on March 07, 2015, 07:38:09 AM
Garr is ready to take back the night

is that ufophil when he had hair?

Quote from: wr250 on March 07, 2015, 08:06:14 AM
is that ufophil when he had hair?

Nope. All GARR>
AND she is working 9 to 5 am..
http://youtu.be/EVyShM0Qpho

Zetaspeak

Garr is doing a health and well-being episode with a dash of spiritual healing.

Bellathor

I sure wish John B. Wells still did Saturday night shows.  I won't be tuning in tonight, that's for sure.

zeebo

Quote from: Zetaspeak on March 07, 2015, 12:31:09 PM
Garr is doing a health and well-being episode with a dash of spiritual healing.

Word is she's had a throrough chakra cleanse since last time's mishaps, and is good to go with another self-actualization classic.

This is what happens if you make it through a full night of GARR

http://youtu.be/wD91fSjKQik

Quote from: zeebo on March 07, 2015, 07:50:41 PM
Word is she's had a throrough chakra cleanse since last time's mishaps, and is good to go with another self-actualization classic.

I heard she had her colon irrigated with an oatmeal solution blessed by JZ Knight.

And now she's good to go.

Literally.

PChirp

Ahhhhhh Christ!

Not another episode with the notorious Lee Cigar.  Is nothing SACRED?

Guess I read another book this evening to lull myself asleep.

>:(

Quote from: PChirp on March 08, 2015, 12:10:48 AM
Ahhhhhh Christ!

Not another episode with the notorious Lee Cigar.  Is nothing SACRED?

Guess I read another book this evening to lull myself asleep.

>:(

Shhhh!  I need to find out who Wayne Dyer was in a past life  ;)

Quote from: zeebo on March 07, 2015, 12:37:11 AM

Hmmmph.  The term is female bodied individual.

PChirp

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on March 08, 2015, 12:13:33 AM
Shhhh!  I need to find out who Wayne Dyer was in a past life  ;)

I'll give you that one Georgie...who could resist? +1    :)

Quote from: PChirp on March 08, 2015, 12:16:57 AM
I'll give you that one Georgie...who could resist? +1    :)

Thank you, thank you very much  :D.

PChirp

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on March 08, 2015, 12:18:14 AM
Thank you, thank you very much  :D.

You're welcome, my Canadian brother.   ;)

Quote from: RedMichael on February 23, 2015, 11:57:16 PM
I am hoping for an official response. However, if there is no response and we never hear from Lisa again, we will also know.

2 things happened. 1) Technical difficulty that prevented the rest of the show
2) She didn't want to go on or freaked out from the smell...but if there is an investigation there will be nothing found. You would think this would be a great time to explain that "Hey, this is your job and a huge crack at the big time that you screwed away. If your job was to be in charge of C2C, would you take someone back after that? (hahaha all I could think of was "Would you do anything other than fire Snoory right away?)

Really, I mean George once did the show in two feet of water.

Quote from: PChirp on March 08, 2015, 12:19:33 AM
You're welcome, my Canadian brother.   ;)

Are you Canadian, PChirp?

PChirp

I believe it was said that Tommy's obnoxious bodily odorous stench would clear the booth and put the show out of order.  Only the one and only Eddie Coyle could put it in the best of terms.  Let's hope she begins coughing and hacking again and the network has to replay something else.  At this juncture, I'm not sure Dave Norrie's "Best Of" would be better but I'm damn to understand what the hell Lee Cigar is currently talking about with her guest.  Screw Wayne Dyer at this point.  :o