• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

True Capitalist Radio - The Ghost Show | Monday - Friday 4 - 7 PM CST

Started by GuerrillaUnReal, July 08, 2016, 08:20:04 PM

Now that Ghost explosion right then, was perhaps the greatest rant of all time............   

bateman

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 15, 2017, 08:19:24 PM
Now that Ghost explosion right then, was perhaps the greatest rant of all time............   

Damn, will have to listen to the podcast. Something about ‘poz holes’?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 15, 2017, 08:19:24 PM

It sounded like he was complaining about what's happening here. Synchronicity?  ;D

Quote from: bateman on December 15, 2017, 10:47:11 PM
Damn, will have to listen to the podcast. Something about ‘poz holes’?

Nope.  Cruise to the last 5-10 minutes or so.   It's pretty epic.   
I won't spoil it too much but will reveal there is a 'Dirty Sanchez' in there amongst the "I don't like you"'s

How is his show now? I heard his first show back which was amazing balls and couldn't have been better. Tried listening to him again and his show was just pure crypto pump group shilling which is the last fucking thing I want to hear. I love Ghost to death but his crypto talk is so cringe so I am having trouble getting back into him.

bateman

Quote from: GuerrillaUnReal on December 17, 2017, 09:45:43 PM
How is his show now? I heard his first show back which was amazing balls and couldn't have been better. Tried listening to him again and his show was just pure crypto pump group shilling which is the last fucking thing I want to hear. I love Ghost to death but his crypto talk is so cringe so I am having trouble getting back into him.

First hour is crypto, second politics, third is pure chaos from what I've heard.

aldousburbank

Quote from: bateman on December 18, 2017, 01:07:17 PM

First hour is crypto, second politics, third is pure chaos from what I've heard.

Ghost is off the fucking hook! IMO the most entertaining junk on the internets.

bateman

[tweet]943281878282354689[/tweet]

[tweet]943278536965619712[/tweet]

Swishypants

albrecht

I still don't "get" gab.ai. Ghost is on. Ha, bitching about Canadia now.

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 27, 2017, 07:58:40 PM
Ghost about to quit early again   ::)
Hey, there is a bowl game fixin to start and, somehow, we actually got into one this year. Even though it is what it is. "Texas Bowl" and we play Mizzou (conference rivals for a short time.) Ghost is likely tuning in anyway out of loyalty and cause its cold outside.

Quote from: albrecht on December 27, 2017, 08:03:48 PM
Hey, there is a bowl game fixin to start and, somehow, we actually got into one this year. Even though it is what it is. "Texas Bowl" and we play Mizzou (conference rivals for a short time.) Ghost is likely tuning in anyway out of loyalty and cause its cold outside.

Best of Luck!

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 27, 2017, 08:07:05 PM
Best of Luck!
Thanks. We've needed it the past years. Ghost should have advised UT to invest in internet 'coins' instead of the some the coaches, infrastructure, and lockerroom/weight-room improvements!

Wondering if a booster or alumni group gave a recruit in an internet coin would that violate rules? Even if said coin was, basically, worthless at the time? Asking for a friend.
Scenario: give some recruits some "coin," or fraction thereof, with a wink and a nod. They play well and due to internet/radio chatter the pump-n-dump makes them rich due to the coin's meteoric rise. If they don't play well, the coin is in the dustbin of history and not promoted. The boosters could control the pump-n-dump operation in chatrooms, etc and, so far, that doesn't violate any rules as it would with other things?

Uh Oh.  Ghost is off the wagon and drinking on air

MORE BEER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So after the Dogs with Autism tirade, Ghost is rotating to relationship advice.    This might be interesting

I think Ghost just might have stroked out.    Happens every show   ::)