Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Metron2267

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 21, 2019, 04:10:01 PM
Also, I bet Art told her to make her listeners feel like they are her friends. Since she isn't that smart she took that to mean something way more literal than he intended by telling callers, "I love you" and weird shit like that.
First rule of radio or TV, imagine the microphone/camera is a friend - talk to it accordingly. Basic stuff. 8)

whoozit

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 21, 2019, 04:02:10 PM
I remember listening to her on another show that was interviewing her and she was whining about people saying she looked like a horse. It was apparent that she was hoping for the hosts to say she didn't look like a horse, lol. They ignored it and went on to the next question.
She doesn’t look like a horse.  Jackass yes, horse no.

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Nyewalker on January 19, 2019, 10:21:49 PM
Yes I have and when you're responsible for sharping Arts old pencils, It's nothing but the best....

the Stanley Bostitch is crap.

She should go with the X Acto Pro with Patented SmartStop®

When she sharpened Art's pencils - wasn't there a smart stop already installed? 😉

WeinerInHand

Quote from: VC on January 21, 2019, 03:48:08 PM
PLEASE correct me if I'm wrong...But...It's interesting that this HW "never lie" idea was never spoken before her revelation "on air" that she read AB's suicide note.

Also, does anyone know whether she has revealed anything else based on this truth telling idea by saying she is essentially forced to tell the truth IF someone asks her "on air" ?  ???

Do you think she had an OBSESSION with telling the truth?

ob·ses·sion
noun
the state of being obsessed with someone or something.

Metron2267

We may just have a theme for Heather's new show that would release her from the bondage of Art's legacy and the paranormal:

The stripper pics were only a teaser... ::)

VC

Quote from: username on January 21, 2019, 02:40:40 PM
I forgot the details here, i also believe we've got vastly different definitions for "kicking ass". (Kick ass)

I heard two mentally unstable Individuals, speaking to each other.

I think a lot of EllGabbers were praying HW would lose it with their resident hater [and now lurker here] Sean92008 triggering her. It didn't work, so I called it kicking ass.

No doubt these are two mentally unstable individuals, but like it or not HW related topics on EllGab and BellGab and SM/FB attract a lot of attention for this train wreck that keeps on giving. EllGab would be completely dead and insignificant without HW to talk about. You see, trash talking HW, whether justified or not, is making DS and MitD the most money -indirectly- because of the traffic it drives to their website. If you don't believe me, then just check the thread views and post counts.

I think A LOT of people [from AB's 90's era] are sick and tired of all the fraud, liars, and nut jobs in the Paranormal field that pretend or are deluded "they" are finding the truth, when, in fact, it's full of mental illness and money making "fake news" entertainment and predators hoaxing with projected light shows and holography and insanely stupid detector gadgets... paranormal catv scum, etc. and the MIC loves it for "the cover" it gives for their black hole trillion dollar ripoffs that are never audited. It's just a hollow empty form of religious new age crap and PSYOPS warfare. Fantasy science dogma.

For some examples: Bigelow is a perfect example of manipulating people to believe in Skinwalker Ranch [and its related] BS, and he got millions in taxpayer money to test PSYOPS weapons while building a mythology to hide its true intentions and purposes. Do you think Knapp is not in on it too? Do you even understand this POV? What's really going on? LMH is a DA subversive to cover for real government/MIC abuses. The question is: Who does she work for? She is a tool and a control. This is the Ink in the Well. Understand?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: VC on January 21, 2019, 05:29:17 PM
I think a lot of EllGabbers were praying HW would lose it with their resident hater [and now lurker here] Sean92008 triggering her. It didn't work, so I called it kicking ass.

No doubt these are two mentally unstable individuals, but like it or not HW related topics on EllGab and BellGab and SM/FB attract a lot of attention for this train wreck that keeps on giving. EllGab would be completely dead and insignificant without HW to talk about. You see, trash talking HW, whether justified or not, is making DS and MitD the most money -indirectly- because of the traffic it drives to their website. If you don't believe me, then just check the thread views and post counts.

I think A LOT of people [from AB's 90's era] are sick and tired of all the fraud, liars, and nut jobs in the Paranormal field that pretend or are deluded "they" are finding the truth, when, in fact, it's full of mental illness and money making "fake news" entertainment and predators hoaxing with projected light shows and holography and insanely stupid detector gadgets... paranormal catv scum, etc. and the MIC loves it for "the cover" it gives for their black hole trillion dollar ripoffs that are never audited. It's just a hollow empty form of religious new age crap and PSYOPS warfare. Fantasy science dogma.

For some examples: Bigelow is a perfect example of manipulating people to believe in Skinwalker Ranch [and its related] BS, and he got millions in taxpayer money to test PSYOPS weapons while building a mythology to hide its true intentions and purposes. Do you think Knapp is not in on it too? Do you even understand this POV? What's really going on? LMH is a DA subversive to cover for real government/MIC abuses. The question is: Who does she work for? She is a tool and a control. This is the Ink in the Well. Understand?

I understand what you mean, i can agree but also disagree. While it didn't exactly cause the level of shit storm, Damon's call manifested. Sean's call certainly did soften her up, she countered but who's words hurt more? I think an accumulation of these shots, certainly lead to heathers demise.

This is where I tell you, do no be disillusioned. This is a small forum, so is Ellgab.. These two sites only attract a very small number in all actuality of (listeners). This is why I say, Ellgab will fade away back into obscurity soon enough. No one gives a fuck about any other show on Keith Rowland's shitty
network. Completely filled with talentless hacks, incredible really... Especially considering the "accolades".  Great, they drive money for Keith rowland. No ones making big money, if anything it's enough to cover costs, it's nothing like the old days of radio.

Knapp, Bigelow, corbel are all hacks, but it's not against the law to profit off of others ignorances. This is why some people still listened to heather wade as long as they did, because "art". Haha... Give me a break.... We can list plenty of examples with other things unrelated, it all works mostly the same way. People are stupid.

Metron2267

Quote from: VC on January 21, 2019, 05:29:17 PM
...like it or not HW related topics on EllGab and BellGab and SM/FB attract a lot of attention for this train wreck that keeps on giving. EllGab would be completely dead and insignificant without HW to talk about. You see, trash talking HW, whether justified or not, is making DS and MitD the most money -indirectly- because of the traffic it drives to their website. If you don't believe me, then just check the thread views and post counts.

Giving credit where due - you are 100% correct! Bart, Qeef, Dave and assorted cat ladies are all part of a giant bully cult with Heater as the target. If she disappears so also does their traffic and that craptastic DMDN with its limpid programming. ;)

Metron2267

Quote from: username on January 21, 2019, 11:24:53 PM
I understand what you mean, i can agree but also disagree. While it didn't exactly cause the level of shit storm, Damon's call manifested. Sean's call certainly did soften her up, she countered but who's words hurt more? I think an accumulation of these shots, certainly lead to heathers demise.

This is where I tell you, do no be disillusioned. This is a small forum, so is Ellgab.. These two sites only attract a very small number in all actuality of (listeners). This is why I say, Ellgab will fade away back into obscurity soon enough. No one gives a fuck about any other show on Keith Rowland's shitty
network. Completely filled with talentless hacks, incredible really... Especially considering the "accolades".  Great, they drive money for Keith rowland. No ones making big money, if anything it's enough to cover costs, it's nothing like the old days of radio.

Knapp, Bigelow, corbel are all hacks, but it's not against the law to profit off of others ignorances. This is why some people still listened to heather wade as long as they did, because "art". Haha... Give me a break.... We can list plenty of examples with other things unrelated, it all works mostly the same way. People are stupid.
[/quote]

::) ::) ::)

Dhea

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 22, 2019, 12:58:50 PM
Giving credit where due - you are 100% correct! Bart, Qeef, Dave and assorted cat ladies are all part of a giant bully cult with Heater as the target. If she disappears so also does their traffic and that craptastic DMDN with its limpid programming. ;)

just a gaggle of bullies on Ellgab.. bully cult is right

Metron2267

It must be a female thing, dedicating an entire forum to gossiping about, speculating over, and character assassinating a fellow woman. :o

By contrast I get zoo'd for calling the Queeen of Quizlings (Tiger Lily) a "leftarded twat..." >:(

Yeah, hypocrisy is its own reward...while it lasts... :-X

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 22, 2019, 02:16:25 PM
It must be a female thing, dedicating an entire forum to gossiping about, speculating over, and character assassinating a fellow woman. :o

By contrast I get zoo'd for calling the Queeen of Quizlings (Tiger Lily) a "leftarded twat..." >:(

Yeah, hypocrisy is its own reward...while it lasts... :-X

Women can often be the most misogynistic.

Metron2267

You ain't a kidding there, all the while they feign horror at a fake gif of some kitty getting punted, lol!

But when it's a doggy getting booted...

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 22, 2019, 02:30:50 PM
You ain't a kidding there, all the while they feign horror at a fake gif of some kitty getting punted, lol!

What can I say, they're beta males & women there.

Metron2267

Eggzactly the mix, like a cocktail party for cucks. :-[

( gotta love it when Dave dresses for his show) ::)

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 22, 2019, 02:46:49 PM
Eggzactly the mix, like a cocktail party for cucks. :-[

( gotta love it when Dave dresses for his show) ::)

Wouldn't surprise me if he enjoys being pegged.

Dhea

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 22, 2019, 02:16:25 PM

so Bart Ell is a Ms?  i bet she is  :-X :o .. "we'll get rid of that villianess Heather Wade and life will be good" she says ::)

WOTR

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 22, 2019, 02:30:50 PM

I don't recall... Was it here that I ran across the great video of cats having fun?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWAf0b3yNko

Lilith

Quote from: Liberace! on January 24, 2019, 12:10:08 AM

Well, maybe she's gonna try to make another comeback then.  Who knows?  I'd venture to say that we will hear her back on the air sooner or later.  I could be wrong.

Epaphroditus

Kudos to Mr Anderson for staying out of the muck , as for Heather unlike " god "  she actually makes appearances on occasion .