• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Ask Jackstar Anything

Started by Jackstar, October 08, 2018, 11:47:27 PM

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 11, 2019, 04:12:40 AM
Dude, if I tried to teabag you my massive testes would crush your mongoloid skull. ::)
[attachment=1]

Quote from: Flyingmerkitty on February 11, 2019, 04:48:14 PM

Well, your words not mine LOL!!!

Words?  Point out even a single word in my post.  In fact, that is the essence of the point.

I have an idea that a good many things, and not just my point, pass through and past your head with minimal resistance.

WOTR

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on February 10, 2019, 07:06:31 PM
"Ask WOTR Anything"

So far, which has been your best year and why?

(Also, a heads-up: a user has contacted me by DM and has a question by proxy.  Coming up next)
It is a toss up.  Either the year of my conception or the year of my birth. Nothing else would really matter if not for those very special years.  :)

"Ask WOTR Anything"

What would you like to throw several times against a brick wall?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on February 11, 2019, 11:17:16 PM
"Ask WOTR Anything"

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on February 11, 2019, 04:05:05 AM
You cannot be a bottom bitch.  You have to be male to be a bottom bitch.  Like Jack here.  He is a male, and he is my bottom bitch.  So is Dr. Fruitcakepants.  Both male; both are my bottom bitch. 

You: female.  Can not be my bottom bitch.  Shoo.

So denial of the use of words, gender confusion, hyper defensiveness, and ego inflation... I mean I think you're cool but Scully... she.... well  [attachment=1]

Quote from: Flyingmerkitty on February 12, 2019, 02:33:31 AM
I mean I think you're cool but Scully...

You are a real person while Scully is a fictional character. 

I prefer to deal with reality.  We can carry on this conversation by DM rather than laying it out for the masturbaters to ogle.  Leave Scully for Jack and Dr. Penisbreath.  They prefer fiction to reality.

AZZERAE

Dear Jackstar,

In your estimation, what occurred at Roswell in '47?

Kind regards,

Azzerae

"Ask WOTR Anything"

The following question comes from one of the chicks here and is submitted by proxy to anonymize her.

I love having sex with my partner, but his penis is very small. Does size matter?

This question is submitted to you for your response.  My answer to her, for the record, is that based on my experience, size does matter.  Sometimes my junk is too large for the chick; that's a real problem that matters.  Other times she just enjoys it more, kind of like how guys like girls with big tits or a phat ass even though physically it makes no difference.  Not a whole lot that a dude can do about having a small pecker (Hi Jackstar!), BUT he can certainly upgrade the other parts of his game, starting with being really good at foreplay and eating pussy like his life depends on it.  Most chicks, something like 75%, can't come from intercourse alone anyway.  Develop the magic hands and the magic tongue and you've got 75% of all chicks in the bag.  And for my diminutive brethren, don't forget that "Yes" is a word you are more likely to hear than me when it comes to the butt love.  "I'm scared" is what I hear most of the time (14, Flying, can I get an amen from you here?).  Imagine trying to consummate hot and sweaty anal sex while set that far behind the starting line.  You, on the other hand, get a head start.  It all kind of evens out in the end.  (Heh, get it? "end" snicker snicker)

WOTR

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on February 12, 2019, 10:34:42 PM
"Ask WOTR Anything"

The following question comes from one of the chicks here and is submitted by proxy to anonymize her.

I love having sex with my partner, but his penis is very small. Does size matter?
Impossible to answer it with the information given. She "loves having sex with her partner"- does she climax?  Has she had larger?  Was it better?  She can answer her question far better than I can (at least she can answer if size matters to HER. I cannot.)

In general- I would say that size does matter to a degree to most women (and, quite frankly, men due to ego.) I recall years ago a friend who saw me in the locker room claiming that "the size of the vessel does not matter- it is the motion of the ocean" I smirked and replied that may be- but you can cross the Atlantic in an ice breaker easier than in a canoe.

That said, I have been refused sex more than once, and it has been "uncomfortable" with more than one partner. I also know that some women get stimulated visually- so for them a larger partner would help before physical contact even occurs. I also believe that smaller men are less likely to rely on the size of their equipment and have probably practiced the other 1001 ways to satisfy a woman.

So- does size matter? Depends on the woman, their expectations, how they are physically built, and if they orgasm from straight intercourse, or if they want / need other "services" and the ability of the man to supply those.

I suppose I should turn this around and ask the woman in question if size matters to ***her***.

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on February 11, 2019, 11:17:16 PM
"Ask WOTR Anything"

Depends on the day and what has annoyed me.

Jackstar

Quote from: WOTR on February 13, 2019, 02:26:02 AM
does she climax?  Has she had lager?

The hard-hitting questions.

a small pecker (Hi Jackstar!)

massive rolleye

AZZERAE

Dear Jackstar,

Presuming you have one, what is your favourite book of all time?

Kind regards,

Azzerae

Jackstar

By the author of The Crazy Dog's Guide to Lifetime Happiness. Recommended.

Jojo

Quote from: StarrMountain on February 10, 2019, 08:08:20 AM
Hey, Chick-A-Dude, listen up!!! 

1.  I have ZERO desire to tell anyone how to act - period!!! I got enough on my own plate.

2.  Do NOT infer that I am "normal" from this day on, or I will sue you for slander. ::) ;D
Hi Starr!  You might want to be careful with the word "period" to DPS.  He's likely to get a little excited at the thought of fertility...

Jojo

"Ask WOTR Anything"

This question is submitted to you for your response.  My answer to her, for the record, is that based on my experience, size does matter.  Sometimes my junk is too large for the chick; that's a real problem that matters.  Other times she just enjoys it more, kind of like how guys like girls with big tits or a phat ass even though physically it makes no difference.  Not a whole lot that a dude can do about having a small pecker (Hi Jackstar!), BUT he can certainly upgrade the other parts of his game, starting with being really good at foreplay and eating pussy like his life depends on it.  Most chicks, something like 75%, can't come from intercourse alone anyway.  Develop the magic hands and the magic tongue and you've got 75% of all chicks in the bag.  And for my diminutive brethren, don't forget that "Yes" is a word you are more likely to hear than me when it comes to the butt love.  "I'm scared" is what I hear most of the time (14, Flying, can I get an amen from you here?).  Imagine trying to consummate hot and sweaty anal sex while set that far behind the starting line.  You, on the other hand, get a head start.  It all kind of evens out in the end.  (Heh, get it? "end" snicker snicker)
Start your own human sexuality or man cave thread. And age about 15 years.  Amen.

Hang in there @Flyingmerkitty.

[quote aubestk=topic=12294.msg1314445#msg1314445 date=1550053220]
Start your own human sexuality or man cave thread. And age about 15 years.  Amen.

Hang in there @Flyingmerkitty.
[/quote]

It's the best post of all time (mine, not yours).

You got to enjoy the titillation of reading answers from not one, but TWO men sporting General Shermans; feel some motherly sympathy for Jack and his eye-rolling chapstick-sized pop gun; AND -- the sweetest moment of all -- you got to feel haughty and superior at the end of the whole thing, leaving a trail of estrogen odour as you stomped off into the sunset.

I'd say I touched four bases with that one.  Yay me.

SpaceMeowMaid

Thank you 14 :) I am happy to be enjoying the show.
[attachment=1]

I will put my sea horse in the race...
[attachment=4]  [attachment=2]

I do think it's funny when, instead of directly communicating with a lover people look outside for sexual guidance... Because you know, things can get weird.
[attachment=3]

Quote from: Flyingmerkitty on February 13, 2019, 11:27:42 AM
I do think it's funny when

HAHAHA!!  I used to think that this was an Internet meme, not something that chicks REALLY do...

Quote from: Flyingmerkitty on February 13, 2019, 11:27:42 AM
instead of directly communicating with a lover people look outside for sexual guidance... Because you know, things can get weird.

It's a matter of common experience that fat girls are very assertive about what they want and don't want.  That sometimes blinds them to the fact that thinner gals can be shy and demure about certain topics.  Try to understand that thinner people often find reassurance and strength in first talking out social situations to others -- even anonymous strangers -- rather than the people involved.  We've all done it (maybe not Jack, who has no friends and a smol penor), and not just about sex.  In this case, the chick is obviously not feeling that she's at a place in her relationship with the guy where they can talk about such a sensitive subject constructively and without any feeling of judgment.  Asking for opinions from WOTR, who is an absolute unit with a dick of death to boot, is unlikely to provoke an angry reaction (from him or from anyone), risks nothing, and can give her several different ideas about how to proceed.  Having them at hand, even if she doesn't use any of them, can give her the confidence to speak to her man about the topic.  And that, as I think we can all agree, is the best possible outcome.

"Ask WOTR Anything"

What is the first thing you would do if you were granted one day in the body of a woman?

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on February 13, 2019, 11:30:06 PM
HAHAHA!!  I used to think that this was an Internet meme, not something that chicks REALLY do...

It's a matter of common experience that fat girls are very assertive about what they want and don't want.  That sometimes blinds them to the fact that thinner gals can be shy and demure about certain topics.  Try to understand that thinner people often find reassurance and strength in first talking out social situations to others -- even anonymous strangers -- rather than the people involved.  We've all done it (maybe not Jack, who has no friends and a smol penor), and not just about sex.  In this case, the chick is obviously not feeling that she's at a place in her relationship with the guy where they can talk about such a sensitive subject constructively and without any feeling of judgment.  Asking for opinions from WOTR, who is an absolute unit with a dick of death to boot, is unlikely to provoke an angry reaction (from him or from anyone), risks nothing, and can give her several different ideas about how to proceed.  Having them at hand, even if she doesn't use any of them, can give her the confidence to speak to her man about the topic.  And that, as I think we can all agree, is the best possible outcome.

Hmmm. Interesting. I find it absurd that you calculate validity by asking a dude with a donkey dick to give advice to a girl with a bf hung like a gnat. Ya, totally great logic LMAO

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on February 13, 2019, 11:30:06 PM

It's equally funny that you have some freakish formula for categorizing women into body shape and correlating that to self esteem. I have tons of girlfriends of all shapes and sizes, and I myself, a mother of 2 have gone up and down in size and notice zero correlation. I don't agree that skinny girls have poor self esteem or an inability to communicate their sexual desires, or that fat girls have some extraordinary ability to do so. In my opinion this will depend on a person's basic ability to connect to their own sexuality. I will pray for your friend that she doesn't listen to your advice because frankly your logic is not going to help anybody orgasm, least of all shy girl and little cock. I am a woman, and I have a very good habit of orgasming almost whenever I choose to... Praise Jesus! The best advice you can give her is do her kegels, shrink her punani if it's too loose for little dick, that's an inside job. Also orgasm can be reached so many different ways, they just need to experiment. Truly. Maybe even read the Kama Sutra. I think it's quite sweet that you are so determined to help, but don't you see that you could end up doing more damage?

Quote from: Flyingmerkitty on February 14, 2019, 01:11:52 AM
Hmmm. Interesting. I find it absurd that you calculate validity by asking a dude with a donkey dick to give advice to a girl with a bf hung like a gnat. Ya, totally great logic LMAO

Ummm...who would be better to offer an opinion about whether size mattered: a guy with a big dick, who could offer insight into the alternative experience she is contemplating, or another guy with a small dick who can only tell her about what she already knows and is 99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% likely to say that size does not matter?

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on February 14, 2019, 01:35:12 AM
Ummm...who would be better to offer an opinion about whether size mattered: a guy with a big dick, who could offer insight into the alternative experience she is contemplating, or another guy with a small dick who can only tell her about what she already knows and is 99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% likely to say that size does not matter?
So your solution is to tell your friend to ditch the guy she enjoys sleeping with and go find some guy that's hung? You might be the worst friend on the planet. LMAO

Quote from: Flyingmerkitty on February 14, 2019, 01:34:49 AM
It's equally funny that you have some freakish formula for categorizing women into body shape and correlating that to self esteem. I have tons of girlfriends of all shapes and sizes, and I myself, a mother of 2 have gone up and down in size and notice zero correlation. I don't agree that skinny girls have poor self esteem or an inability to communicate their sexual desires, or that fat girls have some extraordinary ability to do so. In my opinion this will depend on a person's basic ability to connect to their own sexuality. I will pray for your friend that she doesn't listen to your advice because frankly your logic is not going to help anybody orgasm, least of all shy girl and little cock. I am a woman, and I have a very good habit of orgasming almost whenever I choose to... Praise Jesus! The best advice you can give her is do her kegels, shrink her punani if it's too loose for little dick, that's an inside job. Also orgasm can be reached so many different ways, they just need to experiment. Truly. Maybe even read the Kama Sutra. I think it's quite sweet that you are so determined to help, but don't you see that you could end up doing more damage?

Nah.  Look at what you just wrote here, it's great!  And I pulled it out of you, yes I did, like that sadistic teacher pulls that epic drum solo from that dude in Whiplash.

You should pay less attention to my theatrical bombast and focus more on my effectiveness.  Look at the nice little discussion we are having here, it's very healthy, and a lot more useful than Jackster tossing off his single-word bold and italicized non-answers.  Even 14 and I are having a nice little discussion by DM.  Who knows, maybe I can help you, too.

You may worship me now.

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on February 14, 2019, 01:35:12 AM

Likely to say size doesn't matter... Well another guy with a micopenis might have some pointers for them yes, if little pecker has overcome the same problem. See, the fellas with the large packages don't have the same set of problems. It would be like asking a girl who had zero experience with threesomes how to pull one off.