Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Lilith

Quote from: Epaphroditus on November 17, 2018, 03:02:53 AM
Everytime HW  mentions AB I just cringe be ause I know she is about to get long-winded .

How long before the boy toy says STFU ?

It's as tho she thinks he is a "God".

It's very worrisome IMO.

Heather uses the "Art always taught me" line, as a validation for herself, as tho others live their life according to the Bible by Art or something.

Also, the "Do You Want me to lie?"  Defense, did not at all work for her in this case IMO, epecially since nobody asked her to lie.

Catsmile

Quote from: VENUS FIREBALL XL5 on November 17, 2018, 02:51:51 AM
What? Omg what did I miss?

# FakeNews

# Heater Told A Story.
# About How Art Showed Her How The Show Was Made (behind the scenes).
# Using the euphemism "You don't want to see how the sausage is made!"
# Heater then proceeds to say something like...
# "Art Showed Me His Magic Sausage."
# Therefore The Headline...
# Art Shows Heater How His Magic Sausage Works 
# Moar Fun #FakeNews

Catsmile

Quote from: brig on November 17, 2018, 03:04:43 AM
It's as tho she thinks he is a "God". (Daddy)

It's very worrisome IMO.

Heather uses the "Art always taught me" line, as a validation for herself, as tho others live their life according to the Bible by Art or something.

FIFY

# Sounds Like WomanChild Has Serious Daddy Issues,
# Or Borderline Personality Disorder.
# No Bullshitting.
# I Could Be Wrong. 

Catsmile

Quote from: Epaphroditus on November 17, 2018, 03:02:53 AM
Everytime HW  mentions AB I just cringe be ause I know she is about to get long-winded .

How long before the boy toy says STFU ?

# OnceHeGetsLaid
# AndHerPostCoitalGlow...
# IsCryingAboutArt 

# DodgeThatBullet #HoneyMan

DynamoHum

Kudos on the BG shoutout guys :)

Took a while, but we got there.

Lilith

Quote from: DynamoHum on November 17, 2018, 05:11:26 AM
Kudos on the BG shoutout guys :)

Took a while, but we got there.

I was tired last night, and almost didn't stay up for it, but thought since it was open lines, she might have a line for people to call in about the California Fires.  I get so bored, I fall asleep somewhere during the first half, but for some reason, last night, I was able to stay awake.  Sure glad I didn't miss all that drama in the second half!  It's best when you hear it happening live.   ;D

ItsOver

Quote from: username on November 17, 2018, 01:46:16 AM
"My kitties are chilling here with me".
Heater's broadcasting from a meat locker now?

Quote from: brig on November 17, 2018, 02:10:21 AM
Did Heather just Dox Heidi on the air?  Or did I fall asleep for a moment and dream that?

Who the hell is heidi?

WOTR

Quote from: brig on November 17, 2018, 08:10:31 AM
I was tired last night, and almost didn't stay up for it, but thought since it was open lines, she might have a line for people to call in about the California Fires.  I get so bored, I fall asleep somewhere during the first half, but for some reason, last night, I was able to stay awake.  Sure glad I didn't miss all that drama in the second half!  It's best when you hear it happening live.   ;D
I suppose when I miss it live the only option is to rely on my subscription... Or I could ask for a brief overview from somebody who heard it...

WOTR

Quote from: nooryisawesome on November 17, 2018, 12:49:54 PM
Who the hell is heidi?

If memory serves, DH has her posted on her sig line.  As to who she is?  I think she is one of Heather's fans (maybe runs a fan page or a facebook page?)

K_Dubb

Quote from: WOTR on November 17, 2018, 02:27:22 PM
I suppose when I miss it live the only option is to rely on my subscription... Or I could ask for a brief overview from somebody who heard it...

DH called Heather on the two-drink-minimum line after being parked on the international line forever.  She asked two questions, which I paraphrase:

1.  Why did Heather talk about Art's suicide after being asked to desist by Airyn?  Heather replied it was the truth, she saw the note, and, in the time before the coroner's finding, she replied to a direct question with the best information she had.

2.  What music license did Heather have, and was Heather aware it did not cover downloads?  Heather argued it did, and accused DH of trying to make trouble.

After a tussle, someone hung up.  Heather was in high spirits, alternately crying and blustering, for the rest of the show, saying it felt good to get stuff out in the open.  This included information about her past, in the course of which she said she "came from a hive of trolls."

While fielding congratulatory and sympathetic calls she suddenly began hollering that someone was in her house and asked her caller to fill the airtime while she checked things out.  The caller talked intermittently to his cat for maybe five minutes and evinced proper concern for Heather's safety.

When Heather returned, she said the police had been called to do a welfare check over remarks Heather had made, describing how she felt when Art died, that the reporter thought might be suicidal.

Heather clarified she was not suicidal and was, in fact, in love with a man she painted in glowing terms.

Hope I got it right; I was in and out and only started paying attention when I heard her hollering.

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 17, 2018, 02:52:49 PM
DH called Heather on the two-drink-minimum line after being parked on the international line forever.  She asked two questions, which I paraphrase:

1.  Why did Heather talk about Art's suicide after being asked to desist by Airyn?  Heather replied it was the truth, she saw the note, and, in the time before the coroner's finding, she replied to a direct question with the best information she had.

2.  What music license did Heather have, and was Heather aware it did not cover downloads?  Heather argued it did, and accused DH of trying to make trouble.

After a tussle, someone hung up.  Heather was in high spirits, alternately crying and blustering, for the rest of the show, saying it felt good to get stuff out in the open.  This included information about her past, in the course of which she said she "came from a hive of trolls."

While fielding congratulatory and sympathetic calls she suddenly began hollering that someone was in her house and asked her caller to fill the airtime while she checked things out.  The caller talked intermittently to his cat for maybe five minutes and evinced proper concern for Heather's safety.

When Heather returned, she said the police had been called to do a welfare check over remarks Heather had made, describing how she felt when Art died, that the reporter thought might be suicidal.

Heather clarified she was not suicidal and was, in fact, in love with a man she painted in glowing terms.

Hope I got it right; I was in and out and only started paying attention when I heard her hollering.

Did someone record this?

Lilith

So NOW Heather wants to acknowledge being a Bellgabber?

Come Home (Redacted).
Post OFTEN!

whoozit

Was this the first ever live broadcasted welfare check?  Has Heather made broadcasting history?  I want to know, I can’t be bothered to check, but I want to know.

Quote from: nooryisawesome on November 17, 2018, 03:17:33 PM
Well someone needs to make it available

Paging the keeper of the flame, save us Brig!

WildCard

Quote from: whoozit on November 17, 2018, 03:19:56 PM
Was this the first ever live broadcasted welfare check?  Has Heather made broadcasting history?  I want to know, I can’t be bothered to check, but I want to know.

heh. no, art came back from commercial and said he had one . . . that night after ramona died
--------------------------------------------
facebook scooped us

https://vocaroo.com/i/s1l0y9X6QzLY?fbclid=IwAR3dfSLXdOF87Mc_xSEZBsgWbjAtRjnrzPmUlY0DGA7VF3SXOiIb3LQJDyk

WOTR

Thank-you.  That is all pretty amazing stuff.

IF Art really did take care of his own problem, I do not blame her for what she says.  I find it hard to care about her music licence.  Yes, I'm sure that one day the RIA will slaughter her.  But as somebody who has (and continues) to use pirate bay and who downloaded Metallica just to piss them off, I really cannot be bothered to care if she makes music available to her two dozen subscribers...

"A hive of trolls" is improper.  Everybody knows that trolls do not live in hives, but in catacombs... The caller hosted segment sounds like an instant classic.

Thanks for the update.  I don't know if I could listen even if it were posted.  But I'm glad there were a few of you who heard it live so that I did not miss this gem... 

Lilith

Quote from: malachi.martini on November 17, 2018, 03:23:32 PM
Paging the keeper of the flame, save us Brig!

Did you check your pm's today?

WOTR

Quote from: brig on November 17, 2018, 03:13:35 PM
So NOW Heather wants to acknowledge being a Bellgabber?

Come Home (Redacted).
Post OFTEN!

If she considers this a troll hive, she has to realize that she was (for a long time) a very active member.  Perhaps now is the time to apologize, make amends and use it as a platform? Time to rev up the motor, throw the thing in gear, embrace your inner troll and make hamburger out of opponents...  :o

Catsmile

Quote from: WOTR on November 17, 2018, 02:27:22 PM

Dynamo Hummer (AKA: Heidi) called Heater Wads show. (AKA: MitD; Art Bell Legacy; Kingdom of Nye; Kingdom of Cry; Kingdom of Sigh) Dynamo Hummer dared to bring up the subject of why Heater Wad told the public about Art Bell killing himself, against Arts family & friends wishes. Heater being Heater proceeds to have a protracted wide spectrum meltdown on air.   

Heater kept flailing in the dark after that call. As to why she aired the dirty laundry of a man she loved and admired more than breath of life itself, against the wishes of Arts family & friends. The short answer is... Because Heater Wad says she's a warrior of truth, just like her idol/god Art Bell. # LoL  # I Know Right!

Heaters claims are contradicting the coroners official autopsy report, and the official investigation of Nye County Sheriffs department. Heaters statement implies that Arts family & friends hid evidence from an official investigation, or the police and coroners office colluded with Arts family & friends to cover up his cause of death.  (AKA: Family and/or Police Falsifying an official police report.)

There are a few more golden moments that need to be heard to grasp the full effect also. Maybe if you folks ask Chocolate Coated Jackboot really nicely he will be kind enough to post a few clips under fair use for us to comment on here.

WOTR

Quote from: Catsmile on November 17, 2018, 04:10:36 PM
Dynamo Hummer (AKA: Heidi) [b
I forgot about that part when I posted my answer as to who Heidi was... My memory can be either outstanding or piss poor- and I never know which it is in relation to any given event...

So... Do we believe there really was a note?  Seems like a hell of a thing to hide / burn and not disclose, if true...

Lilith

Quote from: Catsmile on November 17, 2018, 04:10:36 PM
Dynamo Hummer (AKA: Heidi) called Heater Wads show. (AKA: MitD; Art Bell Legacy; Kingdom of Nye; Kingdom of Cry; Kingdom of Sigh) Dynamo Hummer dared to bring up the subject of why Heater Wad told the public about Art Bell killing himself, against Arts family & friends wishes. Heater being Heater proceeds to have a protracted wide spectrum meltdown on air.   

Heater kept flailing in the dark after that call. As to why she aired the dirty laundry of a man she loved and admired more than breath of life itself, against the wishes of Arts family & friends. The short answer is... Because Heater Wad says she's a warrior of truth, just like her idol/god Art Bell. # LoL  # I Know Right!

Heaters claims are contradicting the coroners official autopsy report, and the official investigation of Nye County Sheriffs department. Heaters statement implies that Arts family & friends hid evidence from an official investigation, or the police and coroners office colluded with Arts family & friends to cover up his cause of death.  (AKA: Family and/or Police Falsifying an official police report.)

There are a few more golden moments that need to be heard to grasp the full effect also. Maybe if you folks ask Chocolate Coated Jackboot really nicely he will be kind enough to post a few clips under fair use for us to comment on here.

Bastion of truth?  She lied about living at Arts for quite some time, just as an example...

Just sayin'.

Lilith

Quote from: WOTR on November 17, 2018, 04:15:33 PM
I forgot about that part when I posted my answer as to who Heidi was... My memory can be either outstanding or piss poor- and I never know which it is in relation to any given event...

So... Do we believe there really was a note?  Seems like a hell of a thing to hide / burn and not disclose, if true...

Well, she said she wasn't even in Pahrump the Day Art died, so ...

WOTR

Quote from: brig on November 17, 2018, 04:18:03 PM
Well, she said she wasn't even in Pahrump the Day Art died, so ...

Hmm... News to me.  I thought she said she went over the morning of?  I honestly cannot keep up anymore...  :-[

Lilith

Quote from: WOTR on November 17, 2018, 04:20:39 PM
Hmm... News to me.  I thought she said she went over the morning of?  I honestly cannot keep up anymore...  :-[

She probably said that too. 

I remember the bit as well,  about how her phone was off, or her battery was run down, and so she didn't get the call anytime soon, either.

Catsmile

Quote from: nooryisawesome on November 17, 2018, 03:17:33 PM
Well someone needs to make it available

Actually no one needs to make it available.

However, if folks kindly requested Chocolate Coated Jackboot, or others if they would be kind enough to post a few clips I'm sure they would oblige.

#JustSaying