• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Election night 2016

Started by bateman, November 08, 2016, 11:02:51 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: theONE on November 16, 2016, 09:25:53 PM
I'm preparing post about fucking asshole actor Robert De'Niro
I will rip him a new one ...

Total dickwad...but he was great in Taxi Driver.  ;)

albrecht

Quote from: ☭Микувещь01☭ on November 16, 2016, 09:26:56 PM
I couldn't afford my hobbies if i weren't straight edge. Alcohol, cigarettes and drugs are a waste of money that could be spent on guns or off roading my man.
I won't say it is true, or if I have or advocate, but on private land in a controlled circumstance where no public is in danger, many of those things can be more fun with inclusion of the former.

Taaroa

Quote from: Joe Shit the Ragman on November 16, 2016, 05:49:09 PM
Well, I'm not sure where you are from.  But I am sure, that as an American, I don't give a fuck.

That's the way it should be.

Up All Night

Quote from: 136 or 142 on November 09, 2016, 02:47:11 AM
Sure, but delegate to people to implement what policies?  You voted for a person (I assume you voted for Trump) on the basis of "I have no idea what he actually wants to do as President and I hope he finds good people to tell him what he should do"?

As far as I'm concerned, Mr. Trump, over and over, and time and time again, said all of the Right things during his Campaign.

There was no way I was voting for the Hillary machine, so, it was easy to support Trump, and his desire to shake things up.

But, I'll give you time to come around. The stages of grief can take some time. Many will still be in denial come Inauguration Day.

This election was an indictment of Politics as usual on both sides of the isle.

Up All Night

Quote from: Penis mv on November 09, 2016, 10:45:11 PM

Yep.  Stunning.  Shillary won all the entitlement zones.

Thank You

Jackstar

Does she know that Hillary was going to have her drafted? Dodged a bullet right there already.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Jackstar on November 24, 2016, 02:58:46 AM
Does she know that Hillary was going to have her drafted? Dodged a bullet right there already.

I told her Hillary was going to sacrifice all of America's children to a cloven hooved deity wearing a purple cape. That's a lot for a four year old to absorb, but I want to be honest with her about the world we live in.

theONE

Quote from: mv on November 24, 2016, 03:03:05 AM
I told her Hillary was going to sacrifice all of America's children to a cloven hooved deity wearing a purple cape. That's a lot for a four year old to absorb, but I want to be honest with her about the world we live in.

Do you think she is ready for BellGab

albrecht

Billary has thrown in with Stein, the lady who said electing Hillary "would start World War III," and trying to call for a recount in at least 3 states.
http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-11-26/clinton-campaign-will-participate-in-stein-s-state-recounts

pate

Sew glad this tipoc is still pining/'ed.  Tots slept threw it, just naow awakening to fullerene implicitnations...

In other worts, the head on my room temperature ale has not yet settled from the Coriolis spin of dispensation.

ediot: both or the two preceeding state mints macht sensible in mie thyme py-lien...

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: 136 or 142 on November 08, 2016, 04:40:11 PM
Wheels fall off the Trump train today.

Final prediction:  Hillary Clinton wins North Carolina and Arizona which voted for Mitt Romney in 2012.  Donald Trump wins Iowa which went for Barack Obama in 2012.  Donald Trump holds Georgia by a slim margin, Hillary Clinton holds Ohio by a small margin.  Hillary Clinton will also hold Florida by a small margin, roughly the same as Barack Obama did in 2012 (slightly less than 1%.)

My hope is that Donald Trump commits suicide during his concession speech, though preferably I'd prefer it if he pulls out a sub machine gun and takes out his deplorable spokespeople as well like Newt Gingrich, Rudy Guiliani and Chris Christie as well all all his freaks who appear on CNN and Roger Stone as well.

One thing about Donald Trump is he can be a master showman and he should know that committing suicide on live television is great theater.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Chine on November 08, 2016, 06:43:17 PM
Exactly!!! My morning yoga had me all zen and at peace and now my chakras are discombobulated and out of whack. I need a glass of wine.

heh heh

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on November 08, 2016, 08:33:01 PM
Love him or hate his guts, you have to respect Trumps accomplishment.   

He sure didn't get a lot of help from the GOP.   It is amazing really.

imagine if the party's infrastructure had been behind him.  it would have been a blowout... unless, perhaps, the lack of party support actually helped him?  who knows.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on November 08, 2016, 09:29:25 PM
I almost want to transition into a woman so I could have a pussy that PRESIDENT Trump could grab.

Dr. MD MD

I'm imagining a leather bound commemorative book of the best pre-election quotations from the hillshills. Maybe call it Whoops! I Did It Again and have that picture of when Britney shaved her head as representative of the collective mental breakdown of the left post-election.  :D

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: VoteQuimby on November 08, 2016, 11:09:25 PM

A cartoon frog and a bunch of autistic fags on the internet just changed the course of human history.

Jackstar

I, for one, welcome the old frog overlord.

JesusJuice

Pepe was ranked #1 in Time Magazine's 2016 "Most Influential Fictional Characters".