Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 09, 2018, 03:24:19 PM
Oh drat!

Here - have a fresh meme to play with:

That’s not a meme.  ::)

Metron2267

Sure it is...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_meme
An Internet meme, commonly known as just a meme (/miːm/ MEEM),[1][2][3][4] is an activity, concept, catchphrase, or piece of media that spreads, often as mimicry or for humorous purposes, from person to person via the Internet.[5] An Internet meme usually takes the form of an image (traditionally an image macro[6]), GIF or video. It may be just a word or phrase, sometimes including intentional misspellings (such as in lolcats) or corrupted grammar (such as in doge and all your base are belong to us). These small movements tend to spread from person to person via social networks, blogs, direct email, or news sources. They may relate to various existing Internet cultures or subcultures, often created or spread on various websites. Fads and sensations tend to grow rapidly on the Internet because the instant communication facilitates word-of-mouth transmission. Some examples include posting a photo of people lying down in public places (called "planking") and uploading a short video of people dancing to the Harlem Shake.

The word meme was coined by Richard Dawkins in his 1976 book The Selfish Gene as an attempt to explain the way cultural information spreads;[7] Internet memes are a subset of this general meme concept specific to the culture and environment of the Internet. The concept of the Internet meme was first proposed by Mike Godwin in the June 1993 issue of Wired.

...but I have what you really want right here:

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 09, 2018, 05:16:34 PM
Sure it is...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_meme
An Internet meme, commonly known as just a meme (/miːm/ MEEM),[1][2][3][4] is an activity, concept, catchphrase, or piece of media that spreads, often as mimicry or for humorous purposes, from person to person via the Internet.[5] An Internet meme usually takes the form of an image (traditionally an image macro[6]), GIF or video. It may be just a word or phrase, sometimes including intentional misspellings (such as in lolcats) or corrupted grammar (such as in doge and all your base are belong to us). These small movements tend to spread from person to person via social networks, blogs, direct email, or news sources. They may relate to various existing Internet cultures or subcultures, often created or spread on various websites. Fads and sensations tend to grow rapidly on the Internet because the instant communication facilitates word-of-mouth transmission. Some examples include posting a photo of people lying down in public places (called "planking") and uploading a short video of people dancing to the Harlem Shake.

The word meme was coined by Richard Dawkins in his 1976 book The Selfish Gene as an attempt to explain the way cultural information spreads;[7] Internet memes are a subset of this general meme concept specific to the culture and environment of the Internet. The concept of the Internet meme was first proposed by Mike Godwin in the June 1993 issue of Wired.

...but I have what you really want right here:

It’s posts like this that reveal just what a narc you really are.  :D

Metron2267

It's that paranoiac's tendency to genuflect to fear rather than humor that make me wonder about you. :-\

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 09, 2018, 06:57:05 PM
It's that paranoiac's tendency to genuflect to fear rather than humor that make me wonder about you. :-\

And all you can ever think to do is pathologize my posts when they reveal what a douchbag you really are. BTW, zero fucks given about what you think about me. ;D

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 09, 2018, 07:01:40 PM
And all you can ever think to do is pathologize my posts when they reveal what a douchbag you really are. BTW, zero fucks given about what you think about me. ;D
You major issue is that you tend to light up your own team members needlessly. I ascribe that to some lingering Obamanation in your past. 8)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 10, 2018, 07:03:15 PM
You major issue is that you tend to light up your own team members needlessly. I ascribe that to some lingering Obamanation in your past. 8)

Au contraire! It’s guys like you and this guy that feel the need to keep purifying the movement until there’s no one left:

Haven't had the chance to tune in for a while, but I did last night and heard 2 bullshit calls in a row. Is it like that every night? Dave handled it well. Surprised people waste their time pranking the show. you would think if people didnt like the show they would be listening to something better instead of pranking mitd.

Metron2267

Quote from: Bobbysaltereg0 on December 14, 2018, 09:23:48 PM
Haven't had the chance to tune in for a while, but I did last night and heard 2 bullshit calls in a row. Is it like that every night? Dave handled it well. Surprised people waste their time pranking the show. you would think if people didnt like the show they would be listening to something better instead of pranking mitd.

Uh who listens to Dave here?

Wrong board, you want ellgab... :o

This show is totally irrelevant and is getting worse every day.

I punched out when he called the cops because he heard a fox outside

Metron2267

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on December 16, 2018, 01:54:33 PM
I punched out when he called the cops because he heard a fox outside

Wait a minute...you're saying little Sean was outside Dave's studio too?

Dang!

That Podesta clone sure gets around...

Lilith

"Mon Dec 17 â€" Professor Carl A.P. Ruck â€" Mushrooms, Myths & Gods
DECEMBER 17, 2018
Professor Carl Ruch, who coined the term Entheogen, will discuss how psychoactive drugs helped shaped classic civilizations from the Ancient Greeks, Romans, Egyptians and Sumerians."

"Mon Dec 17 â€" Lydia Smith â€" A Journey of the Mind: Walking the Camino de Santiago
DECEMBER 17, 2018
In the Spring of 2008 Director, Lydia Smith follows 6 pilgrims, from ages three to 73, as they attempt to cross an entire country on footâ€"with only a backpack, a pair of boots and an…"

Corona Kitty

Quote from: nooryisawesome on December 16, 2018, 11:04:49 AM
This show is totally irrelevant and is getting worse every day.

Amazing.

Didn't check the guest tonight, but there's an Aussie talking about having his modem being hacked.
Edit: Sounds like 5-eyes intercepting the supply chain and uploading all this dude's info.

Lilith

"Jeff Belanger loves weird history and folklore from around the world and visits us to share some of the most unusual aspects of a season that is thought of mostly as magical and merry."

http://midnightinthedesert.com/jeff-belanger/

Lilith

Hope you have a Very TidePods Christmas Dave!

MV/Liberace!

Even though Heather generously showed us her clitoris on Facebook, I'm still Team Dave.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Σ> on December 25, 2018, 02:14:28 AM
Even though Heather generously showed us her clitoris on Facebook, I'm still Team Dave.

Haha holy fuck.

Dr. MD MD

Suspecting this was a drunken post at 3 in the morning.  ;D

whoozit

I’m now team eye bleach.

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on December 21, 2018, 01:36:15 AM
Didn't check the guest tonight, but there's an Aussie talking about having his modem being hacked.
Edit: Sounds like 5-eyes intercepting the supply chain and uploading all this dude's info.

George Senda should be a guest. He also has been hacked.

Metron2267

Dave is "live" now:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ni6AmKMVHCI

Try to beat back the snooze impulse. 8)

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 09, 2019, 12:17:32 PM
Dave is "live" now:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ni6AmKMVHCI

Try to beat back the snooze impulse. 8)

A group of unfuckable males. ( Not that I'm into that) or am I?

Metron2267

Lol, such a drama queen you are Mikey! ;D ;D

And this show could use all the drama you can muster... :-X

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 09, 2019, 12:37:47 PM
Lol, such a drama queen you are Mikey! ;D ;D

And this show could use all the drama you can muster... :-X

Haha  ;D