• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

3OctaveFart

Senda can now buy his container house on Amazon.

http://www.greenmatters.com/living/2017/10/12/Z16D8ab/shipping-amazon-tiny-home

QuoteSo, how much does it cost to order your tiny house online? About $36,000 plus $4,000 in shipping and handling, and you've got your own tiny home completely paid off. The shipping even seems pretty reasonable, considering the item is listed as being 7,500 pounds.

3OctaveFart

I don't see much room there for George's 'video studio', or his 8,000 crappy books.

I guess the container house is a good idea as a sort of man-time flophouse, but I still don't see the point, and think it's sad to pin your dreams on a $36K shoebox.

Meanwhile, in some bug ridden hovel in Pittsburg, CA, Cockroach Kathy is reaching into the closet every 15 minutes and trying to pull the cat out to see if it loves her yet.

Return of the cat to it's home should be a condition to any settlement

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on October 18, 2017, 01:00:36 AM
Meanwhile, in some bug ridden hovel in Pittsburg, CA, Cockroach Kathy is reaching into the closet every 15 minutes and trying to pull the cat out to see if it loves her yet.

Return of the cat to it's home should be a condition to any settlement

She was able to hold it by nabbing it from the litter box while it was taking a dump.

Also it bit her.

Gerry has stepped in to mediate between George and I.  I have to admire Gerry, he truly is able to keep his eyes on the objectives of the Righteous Army despite all the infighting.  I can't honestly say that the meeting went well.  This video clip is about as close a depiction as possible to what went down.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yXhl6TOyq3k

Lilith

I have to give Senda some credit here for going on YouTube to try to learn how to set up OBS to do his live streaming.  Usually, he would never consider the idea that he himself might not know what he's doing.

https://youtu.be/54_aN_hDXGY

Swishypants

Ok fine. Serious, non-trolly, question here. Who the hell is this guy and what has he done to incur your wrath besides be poor, dumb, and selling T-shirts he probably shouldn't? Can someone explain it to me without being a dickbuh' in four sentences or less? Is he Joseph Stalin's love-child or something?

Quote from: Swishypants on October 18, 2017, 05:48:31 AM
Ok fine. Serious, non-trolly, question here. Who the hell is this guy and what has he done to incur your wrath besides be poor, dumb, and selling T-shirts he probably shouldn't? Can someone explain it to me without being a dickbuh' in four sentences or less? Is he Joseph Stalin's love-child or something?

I can do it in less.

He has admitted to committing grand theft on multiple occasions but was only jailed once.
He has admitted to domestic abuse, one occasion he tried to choke Kathy to death. Her life was saved because people jumped in and stopped him.

Need more reasons?

Swishypants

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on October 18, 2017, 06:21:27 AM
I can do it in less.

He has admitted to committing grand theft on multiple occasions but was only jailed once.
He has admitted to domestic abuse, one occasion he tried to choke Kathy to death. Her life was saved because people jumped in and stopped him.

Need more reasons?

Nope! Thank you. I do have one question though. Considering how down right rotten many people are, and the threats we face as a nation today, isn't there a more worthy target? He seems pretty small-time.

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Swishypants on October 18, 2017, 06:23:55 AM
Nope! Thank you. I do have one question though. Considering how down right rotten many people are, and the threats we face as a nation today, isn't there a more worthy target? He seems pretty small-time.

If you don't like it, go elsewhere.

Swishypants

Quote from: Lord Grantham on October 18, 2017, 06:27:14 AM
For the last time, we are not your personal troll army.

I never assumed that you were or would be. It just seems like you guys enjoy this stuff, and there is more fun to be had than this. The same tactics you are using helped put Trump in the Whitehouse. Wanna' have some real fun?

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Swishypants on October 18, 2017, 06:28:53 AM
I never assumed that you were or would be. It just seems like you guys enjoy this stuff, and there is more fun to be had than this. The same tactics you are using helped put Trump in the Whitehouse. Wanna' have some real fun?

No, we don't. Go ahead and tell that to your handlers in Moscow.

Swishypants

Quote from: Lord Grantham on October 18, 2017, 06:30:03 AM

But, But, my handlers come out of Bethesda Maryland. Ok, carry on. Seems like a waste to me but if you're happy with soup, have more soup!

Lilith

Quote from: Lord Grantham on October 18, 2017, 06:30:03 AM

Yeah, I know, but I cut him some slack, cuz at least he recognizes our talent.

Lord Grantham

Quote from: brig on October 18, 2017, 06:33:24 AM

Internationally known, locally respected.

Swishypants

Quote from: brig on October 18, 2017, 06:33:24 AM

Brigg you and I go back. We both built up Wells. I put Col. Shaffer on his show the first time. Don't let your brother bully ya. You're good people. ;)

Quote from: Swishypants on October 18, 2017, 06:23:55 AM

You see what I say about Falkie because you are here. But I agree he is small time but I like seeing some karmic justice in the world.

You do not know what I do with the rest of my time and you never will. I work on causes not for glory but because I believe in them.

Swishypants

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on October 18, 2017, 06:44:59 AM
You see what I say about Falkie because you are here. But I agree he is small time but I like seeing some karmic justice in the world.

You do not know what I do with the rest of my time and you never will. I work on causes not for glory but because I believe in them.

No argument from me. Carry on.

Lilith

Quote from: Swishypants on October 18, 2017, 06:44:47 AM
Brigg you and I go back. We both built up Wells. I put Col. Shaffer on his show the first time. Don't let your brother bully ya. You're good people. ;)

Regrets, I've had a few...

https://youtu.be/1t8kAbUg4t4

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 18, 2017, 05:48:31 AM

Someone once said he was a friend to you. So, of course he's worthy of extreme hatred.  :D

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 18, 2017, 06:57:55 AM
Someone once said he was a friend to you. So, of course he's worthy of extreme hatred.  :D

I never heard of the guy until I came here, but don't let that stop ya! Knock yourself out Chuck! Don't get stuck! ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 18, 2017, 07:00:13 AM
I never heard of the guy until I came here, but don't let that stop ya! Knock yourself out Chuck! Don't get stuck! ;)

For all his faults even Falkie isn't as big a fag as you.  ;D

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 18, 2017, 07:02:33 AM
For all his faults even Falkie isn't as big a fag as you.  ;D

I doubt that. I've never been to prison Dr. Mexican. I helped put a few people there though.  :P

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 18, 2017, 07:04:49 AM
I doubt that. I've never been to prison Dr. Mexican. I helped put a few people there though.  :P

I have no doubt...and the rest of your post is just more delusional thinking on your part. No, even Falkie isn't as pathetic as you.  ;D

Lilith

Quote from: Swishypants on October 18, 2017, 06:58:23 AM
He served his purpose. He just started believing it was him. No-can-do! ;)

MV would be my choice for a successful replacement...

but, well, say la vie.

...and teamed up with bateman, well, I can only dream...

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 18, 2017, 07:10:20 AM
I have no doubt...and the rest of your post is just more delusional thinking on your part. No, even Falkie isn't as pathetic as you.  ;D

Um-hmm.  8)

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on October 18, 2017, 01:45:36 AM
She was able to hold it by nabbing it from the litter box while it was taking a dump.

Also it bit her.
how would slow Kathy like getting yanked off her "litter box" ?