• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The NFL Football Fan Podcast - With The Mud King and Eddie Dean

Started by eddie dean, August 09, 2015, 06:09:36 PM

Zetaspeak

Did I read correctly this is Aaron Rodgers first OT win . I find that amazing 

pate

I show up to watch the defeat of the Chargers at half-thyme, and it's only the dirsty-quartier.

17-10 w5-&'s and what a latte' somesuch ground run, around.

Mmm, weak too.

Indian overlords undefined (undef>?)

What did I miss

pate

Quote from: Zetaspeak on September 24, 2017, 06:29:40 PM
Did I read correctly this is Aaron Rodgers first OT win . I find that amazing

Nautical Shore who yore guy ism, but OT isn't grate

I grin that yew win, tho!

pate

I must note that the local team won the champagne last weak or sumsuck, that wood be futbol butt still gay(te)!

starrmtn001

Pittsburgh Fan Burns $450 Leather Jacket After Steelers Stay in Locker Room During National Anthem.  9.25.17.

https://youtu.be/71Rl9FrOCXU

GravitySucks

Was Dean protesting?

Was King kneeling?

Has Martinez Tonight permanently relaced the #1 NFL podcast on the interwebs?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lord Grantham on September 26, 2017, 09:50:23 AM
https://twitter.com/dallascowboys/status/912474278410326016

Bold move, Jerruh Jones. I like it.

You would! I'm sure you'd like to see the NFL transformed into a can can line. Thanks for trying to wussify all sports! ::)

starrmtn001

What was going on with the sound last night?  It kept cutting out and playing weather reports and archive shows. :o

Zetaspeak

Quote from: starrmtn001 on September 28, 2017, 05:18:55 PM
What was going on with the sound last night?  It kept cutting out and playing weather reports and archive shows. :o

The weather was ridiculous last night. Might be God's wrath on kneeling.  I always thought God was pro-kneeling, they even gave us those comfy pew kneelers things

heater

Quote from: GravitySucks on September 28, 2017, 02:36:28 PM
Was Dean protesting?

Was King kneeling?

Has Martinez Tonight permanently relaced the #1 NFL podcast on the interwebs?

GravitySucks we all know that Martinez Tonight is just a bunch of anti-Senda sympathizers. They couldn’t  even read the constitution if it were in audiobook form

heater

Quote from: Zetaspeak on September 29, 2017, 08:54:27 PM
The weather was ridiculous last night. Might be God's wrath on kneeling.  I always thought God was pro-kneeling, they even gave us those comfy pew kneelers things

Things worked out well for Tebow.

serenity

Dean and King Football show will re-air tonite at 6PM Central at http://aliendreams.ddns.net if you missed it Wednesday nite. or Anytime over at http://deanandkingshow.com/podcast/s3-ep06/ :)

starrmtn001

Quote from: IamNotPickleRick! on September 29, 2017, 09:07:14 PM
GravitySucks we all know that Martinez Tonight is just a bunch of anti-Senda sympathizers. They couldn’t  even read the constitution if it were in audiobook form
Aw, c'mon Muddy.  That's pretty weak agitation.  Sounds like a teenager whose hormones are just kicking in.  I know you can do better than that.  I've heard ya. ;)     ;D ;D ;D

starrmtn001

Quote from: starrmtn001 on September 30, 2017, 02:58:45 PM
Aw, c'mon Muddy.  That's pretty weak agitation.  Sounds like a teenager whose hormones are just kicking in.  I know you can do better than that.  I've heard ya. ;)     ;D ;D ;D
That, or you're channeling Don Rickles. :o   ;D ;D ;D

Gd5150

Quote from: starrmtn001 on September 30, 2017, 03:04:17 PM
That, or you're channeling Don Rickles. :o   ;D ;D ;D

World needs more Don Rickles. Celebrating our similatities by making fun of our differences. Having dozens of derogatory racial slurs for everyone and laughing about it.

Then the left came along, started at the end of the 60s. The so-called generation of peace and love that's lead to what we have now. Constant emphasis on differences, especially superficial differences. Celebrating peoples individual cultures and races instead of making fun of them while we all share the same culture. Emphasizing differences, creating divisions, encouraging victimization and thus hate for each other based on race. It's nauseating. It always has been. A result of the close minded, intolerant hate filled left.

Now we have all these little groups of whiners trying to play the helpless victim. Instead of giving everyone the finger with a smile, and going out and kicking ass in life.

BTW: Siemian or Rivers tomorrow? 😄

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gd5150 on September 30, 2017, 03:38:15 PM
World needs more Don Rickles. Celebrating our similatities by making fun of our differences. Having dozens of derogatory racial slurs for everyone and laughing about it.

Then the left came along, started at the end of the 60s. The so-called generation of peace and love that's lead to what we have now. Constant emphasis on differences, especially superficial differences. Celebrating peoples individual cultures and races instead of making fun of them while we all share the same culture. Emphasizing differences, creating divisions, encouraging victimization and thus hate for each other based on race. It's nauseating. It always has been. A result of the close minded, intolerant hate filled left.

Now we have all these little groups of whiners trying to play the helpless victim. Instead of giving everyone the finger with a smile, and going out and kicking ass in life.

Didn't they already kill Joan Rivers for her comments about Michelle/Michael?  ???

starrmtn001

Quote from: Gd5150 on September 30, 2017, 03:38:15 PM

Ya nailed it, Gd!  I was around in those days and attended some of the rallies out of curiosity more than anything else.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 30, 2017, 04:11:08 PM
Didn't they already kill Joan Rivers for her comments about Michelle/Michael?  ???
Yep.  They even got her daughter to back up their story about a routine surgical procedure going wrong.

starrmtn001

Quote from: serenity on September 30, 2017, 05:34:25 AM
Dean and King Football show will re-air tonite at 6PM Central at http://aliendreams.ddns.net if you missed it Wednesday nite. or Anytime over at http://deanandkingshow.com/podcast/s3-ep06/ :)
Thank you, Serenity! ;) 

I'm looking forward to your Christmas theme this year. ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: starrmtn001 on September 30, 2017, 04:24:43 PM
Yep.  They even got her daughter to back up their story about a routine procedure going wrong.

I dated a girl named Michelle once. Funny, I don't ever remember mistakenly calling her Michael, not even once. It doesn't seem like that common of a thing. Oh well, it's all explainable in the Obamaverse. :D

starrmtn001

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 30, 2017, 04:28:25 PM
I dated a girl named Michelle once. Funny, I don't ever remember mistakenly calling her Michael, not even once. It doesn't seem like that common of a thing. Oh well, it's all explainable in the Obamaverse. :D
Isn't that a leper colony in Kenya? ::)

Gd5150

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 30, 2017, 04:28:25 PM
That's because it's a fraud-ian slip. I dated one too, they're not even close to the same name, impossible to mix up. Like calling a Julia, Jack. Or Vanessa, Vince. Or a Sabrina, Sam. Or a Katrina, Bob.

Wonder if Trump ever slipped and called Melania, Mel.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Gd5150 on September 30, 2017, 05:37:15 PM
That's because it's a fraud-ian slip. I dated one too, they're not even close to the same name, impossible to mix up. Like calling a Julia, Jack. Or Vanessa, Vince. Or a Sabrina, Sam. Or a Katrina, Bob.

Wonder if Trump ever slipped and called Melania, Mel.

;D ;D ;D