• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 24, 2018, 12:29:56 AM

The ruined eyeball malpractice con is still coming along and will hit another milestone on June 8th.   

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NExW4F35UYA

Fortunately I think two or three people saved the video where he was rubbing his eyes against medical advice. After all, Senda wouldn't like all the facts to not be presented if and when he files his grievance and gets a lawyer to try and sue, now would he?

Fuck him with a wood chipper.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 24, 2018, 10:15:58 AM
Fortunately I think two or three people saved the video where he was rubbing his eyes against medical advice. After all, Senda wouldn't like all the facts to not be presented if and when he files his grievance and gets a lawyer to try and sue, now would he?

could be taken two ways...
1. FAT FALKIE will be on the “receiving end”, in true anal probing fashion
2. FAT FALKIE will be thrusting his “twitchy thingy” (and himself) into the wood chipper, making the wood chipper the receiving “partner”

I have a preference for number 2...
(anyway, it would still be better than slow Kathy...IMO)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on May 24, 2018, 10:52:19 AM
could be taken two ways...
1. FAT FALKIE will be on the “receiving end”, in true anal probing fashion
2. FAT FALKIE will be thrusting his “twitchy thingy” (and himself) into the wood chipper, making the wood chipper the receiving “partner”

I have a preference for number 2...
(anyway, it would still be better than slow Kathy...IMO)

We recently bought an electric rotor tiller. They take a lot of the backache out of digging, but I digress. The four tine discs on the business end are wonderful for carving up the ground....I think with a little application and him held down on his front by burly guys in Haz chem suits, he could be persuaded to accommodate it and then switch it on..

It's been awhile since I've had to rap you on the beaker and tell you to STFU, but STFU!  What are you, some sort of half-assed Optometrist or something?  Surly you know that there is absolutely no correlation between rubbing a post-surgical area, in this case an eye, with encrusted fingers and a resulting infection or other complications.  Encrustment in this case being possibly feces, pizza sauce, or some other kind of fungus which may or may not grow on a morbidly obese man after he scratches his unwashed schnutz, then fails to wash his hands.  Where did YOU go to medical school anyhow?  Perhaps if you hadn't wasted your third year of life goofing off and would have kept up on your medical journals like more studious individuals, you would know what I just taught you.  Now, STFU!

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 24, 2018, 11:34:45 AM

We recently bought an electric rotor tiller. They take a lot of the backache out of digging, but I digress. The four tine discs on the business end are wonderful for carving up the ground....I think with a little application and him held down on his front by burly guys in Haz chem suits, he could be persuaded to accommodate it and then switch it on..
a great idea, however, may I suggest...
have the tiller on may facilitate the rectal probing...
note: the noise and hearing it may serve as a type of fore play getting the ol’ goose to loosen up

the extreme rubbing hasn’t stopped, as recently he commented he thought he might have rubbed a hole in his eyelid...

Norm

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 23, 2018, 06:56:38 PM
https://youtu.be/krvdAqxslJA

You see him crossing the road after walking down from the derelict cafe to the crossing? He didn't need to do that..The blue roofed buildings in the background are the waiting areas for buses and there are steps down to the light rail station that runs underneath. He obviously couldn't trust himself to go down the stairs or use the elevator so walked down Watt Avenue to the crossing...1/4 mile away!

This one is an endurance test.. .

https://youtu.be/UzRnDBxKj3s

Rode the Sacramento Light Rail to downtown from this station numerous times before moving away in 2001. Crossing Watt was a real nightmare by foot unless you were quick on your feet. Must have been really tough on the fat guy in the heat and carrying all his 'equipment' with him. I don't recall a Sizzler being there, I believe it had another name but was probably sold and re-branded a Sizzler after I left.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on May 24, 2018, 12:17:27 PM
It's been awhile since I've had to rap you on the beaker and tell you to STFU, but STFU!  What are you, some sort of half-assed Optometrist or something?  Surly you know that there is absolutely no correlation between rubbing a post-surgical area, in this case an eye, with encrusted fingers and a resulting infection or other complications.  Encrustment in this case being possibly feces, pizza sauce, or some other kind of fungus which may or may not grow on a morbidly obese man after he scratches his unwashed schnutz, then fails to wash his hands.  Where did YOU go to medical school anyhow?  Perhaps if you hadn't wasted your third year of life goofing off and would have kept up on your medical journals like more studious individuals, you would know what I just taught you.  Now, STFU!

I gave up med school aged 12 because I didn't see any point in going onto to be a world class neuro, or orthopeaedic surgeon. Instead I bummed around and at 16 came out of school and went into nuclear physics and planet mining..The medical stuff would need to wait.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 24, 2018, 08:28:57 AM
... It's funny in a whimsical sort of way that he never used to use fake news as a catch all "I don't agree' until DJT started his POTUS campaign...

Ironically, the mainstream media - long the mouthpieces of the Democrat Party - invented the term to describe the news that managed to bypass their information moat during the last election.  For decades they had monopoly control over the information we peasants had access to. 

Talk radio, then the internet, changed all that, and their frustration at losing their iron grip boiled over with the election of Donald Trump by those very same peasants.  They decided to lump together legitimate news they downplayed and ignored that was reported elsewhere with false news emanating from somebody's laptop in Eastern Europe

The only problem is - the term describes them perfectly.  The Fake News Media.

SredniVashtar

Fuck the fat bastard with a chainsaw. He's bitching about his eyes before going on to read something without glasses. Shit, I can't read a damn thing without mine, who do I sue? Fuck him, fuck him, fuck him. I hope he gets fucked in half by a gang of escaped gorillas in Pasadena. Not racist!

Fyodor Gutman

The people Senda deals with have been threatened countless times with frivolous lawsuits by people sharper than him, people without a long digital trail of bad behavior.

Senda's only hope of getting anything in his sad, failed life is to file a provocative lawsuit, because he can't achieve anything by honest means.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 24, 2018, 02:41:36 PM
Ironically, the mainstream media - long the mouthpieces of the Democrat Party - invented the term to describe the news that managed to bypass their information moat during the last election.  For decades they had monopoly control over the information we peasants had access to. 

Talk radio, then the internet, changed all that, and their frustration at losing their iron grip boiled over with the election of Donald Trump by those very same peasants.  They decided to lump together legitimate news they downplayed and ignored that was reported elsewhere with false news emanating from somebody's laptop in Eastern Europe

The only problem is - the term describes them perfectly.  The Fake News Media.

The term was first used by the Romans, and then through history...More modern times, Stalin, Mussolini, Hitler, the cold war Politburo, Nearly all African despots, NK and Chinese despots, current Philippine despots, Putin and Trump now...'Fake news' is anything a despot doesn't agree with.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 24, 2018, 02:57:07 PM
Fuck the fat bastard with a chainsaw. He's bitching about his eyes before going on to read something without glasses. Shit, I can't read a damn thing without mine, who do I sue? Fuck him, fuck him, fuck him. I hope he gets fucked in half by a gang of escaped gorillas in Pasadena. Not racist!

You have no idea how I shake with excitement when you talk dirty...  :P

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 24, 2018, 02:57:07 PM
I might guess he would find a gang of BLACK (NOT racist, just his preference) gorillas to his liking...
aware that FAT FALKIE “switch hits” on occasion...
the BLACK (NOT racist, just what they were) men in jail
and slow Kathy “the Samsquatch”
he may be all in for a gang of BLACK male Samsquatch (similar to a gorilla)

maybe, after he is “loosened up”...
have a chainsaw go for sloppy seconds
(of course running...full throttle)

the FAT BASTARD is really cleaning up !
the $$$ are just rolling in !
https://youtu.be/_IZbmT26gng
who uses crayon to draw flying saucers on an envelope ?
my guess is a Village Idiot somewhere raided mommy’s purse...
but, the FAT BASTARD FALKIE could care less...

damn, I shouldn’t be surprised at all, I recall he pilfered his dead mommy’s American Express card !

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on May 24, 2018, 06:29:15 PM
the FAT BASTARD is really cleaning up !
the $$$ are just rolling in !
https://youtu.be/_IZbmT26gng

Free Rent! Ca-Ching  Free Internet! Cha-Ching  PayPal Donations!  Cha-Ching
SuperChat Donations!  Cha-Ching   Free Apple Power Adapter!  Cha-Ching 
Free Mouse! Cha-Ching    It's been an impressive month - even for George.

Plus isn't Muddy on the hook to do some sort of Telethon deal for him?

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 24, 2018, 03:27:39 PM
The term was first used by the Romans, and then through history...More modern times, Stalin, Mussolini, Hitler, the cold war Politburo, Nearly all African despots, NK and Chinese despots, current Philippine despots, Putin and Trump now...'Fake news' is anything a despot doesn't agree with.

If you're such an expert on fake news, why don't you know it when you see it?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 24, 2018, 07:56:16 PM
If you're such an expert on fake news, why don't you know it when you see it?

I do. Everytime Trump opens his mouth. Or his supine mouthpieces do it for him.

in the live vid, he says he needs the second ipad so he can look up things to talk about.  ???    he says this while surrounded by stacks of books.  ;D

Queenie

Whats with George? Tizzy and I were over on his chat and he wouldn't chat with us.
He wouldn't talk about Aliencon. 

GravitySucks

Quote from: Queenie on May 24, 2018, 11:26:24 PM
Whats with George? Tizzy and I were over on his chat and he wouldn't chat with us.
He wouldn't talk about Aliencon.

It probably means he blocked you and can’t see what you are posting.

paladin1991

Quote from: nooryisawesome on May 21, 2018, 06:49:24 PM
They only raised enough money for George’s ticket. Senda can’t afford the first nights hotel room and thinks his YouTube viewers should pay for it. He is threatening not to go unless people donate.

I am 100% certain he will go, as Senda lives to go to these things.

Bwaahahahahahhaahah.   NO Senda!  Pls don't do that to us.  Pls go to the Con.