• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random stupid things on your mind. Post them.

Started by timpate, September 20, 2010, 07:56:24 PM

ZaZa

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 14, 2017, 04:46:02 PM
Take one to know one, I guess. ::)
no stupid Vet.MDMD I'm not, and I based my comment as a joke based on pate's joke comment.
So your ass is bleeding so badly after I rip you "a new one' that now you will be angrily following me into every thread
to demonstrate that I hurt your feelings.
Grow up flower boy, and just chill.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ZaZa on August 14, 2017, 04:56:24 PM
no stupid Vet.MDMD I'm not, and I based my comment as a joke based on pate's joke comment.
So your ass is bleeding so badly after I rip you "a new one' that now you will be angrily following me into every thread
to demonstrate that I hurt your feelings.
Grow up flower boy, and just chill.

Yes you are and EVERYONE here knows it.  And I told you you couldn't rip a new one on your dirty whore of a mother's flabby vag. Come find me if you're so upset and I'll knock the rest of your teeth out for you.  ;)

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 14, 2017, 05:10:46 PM
Yes you are and EVERYONE here knows it.  And I told you you couldn't rip a new one on your dirty whore of a mother's flabby vag. Come find me if you're so upset and I'll knock the rest of your teeth out for you.  ;)

Don't damage his ankle monitor it belongs to the state we need it back.

Taaroa

Quote from: Juan on August 14, 2017, 11:53:01 AM
Where does the Aussie hamburger fit into that?

You mean a hamburger with beetroot?

Juan

And pineapple and fried egg, or at least that what Jaz showed us

Taaroa

https://youtu.be/LLnu5JQE6Kk

Quote from: Juan on August 16, 2017, 12:36:20 PM
And pineapple and fried egg, or at least that what Jaz showed us
I think some people might have that too, but at a minimum it needs beetroot. Can't stand the stuff.

Gd5150

Wow of all the ads to pop up. MV Is big brother.😄

albrecht

So the Weather Channel in their alarmist broadcasts puts me in the possible "power outage" range (amongst other stuff.) So, should I crank down the AC run the ice machine as fast as possible, etc so it is real cold so I can 'hunker down' in more comfort if power goes out? Or would doing so strain the system and crash it? Obviously in heat-waves they always the advice is not to do so because the collective grid, assuming everyone acted on their self-interest,  will overload and crash it or brown out. But in a situation we're in, for now, all is running fine, would it be ok to "prepare" for possible no power by super-cooling (let's be honest one can never do that here) the house prior and then, assuming no power later, have a lower temp to start out the 'hunkering down'? I presume there is some economist that can show a curve of 'optimization'? Or some lecturer can show the most ethical choice?

Quote from: albrecht on August 25, 2017, 10:33:50 PM
So the Weather Channel in their alarmist broadcasts puts me in the possible "power outage" range (amongst other stuff.) So, should I crank down the AC run the ice machine as fast as possible, etc so it is real cold so I can 'hunker down' in more comfort if power goes out? Or would doing so strain the system and crash it? Obviously in heat-waves they always the advice is not to do so because the collective grid, assuming everyone acted on their self-interest,  will overload and crash it or brown out. But in a situation we're in, for now, all is running fine, would it be ok to "prepare" for possible no power by super-cooling (let's be honest one can never do that here) the house prior and then, assuming no power later, have a lower temp to start out the 'hunkering down'? I presume there is some economist that can show a curve of 'optimization'? Or some lecturer can show the most ethical choice?

You are a miniscule part of the grid, and have no effect.  I'd say go for it.

I believe they generate a certain amount of power at any given time, and can't store it.  Whatever isn't used is wasted.

albrecht

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on August 25, 2017, 10:39:48 PM
You are a miniscule part of the grid, and have no effect.  I'd say go for it.

I believe they generate a certain amount of power at any given time, and can't store it.  Whatever isn't used is wasted.
That is my choice but curious about the debate. Interestingly the "Texas Grid" is, somewhat, autonomous, contrary to much of the country (wonder that means under a big storm only here, actually and I'm sure you will recall the evil, even spiteful and crude, (sometimes funny in a cynical way) comments and activity during the California brown-outs, and black-outs, by some workers at Enron etc.)

GravitySucks

The cooling effects of the storm more than offset the normal load due to air conditioners. Capacity is not the issue tonight. Storm damage to power lines and transformers is. Use it while you can afford it.

Two batches of brownies in the electric oven iust in case. 😎

albrecht

Quote from: GravitySucks on August 25, 2017, 11:02:39 PM
The cooling effects of the storm more than offset the normal load due to air conditioners. Capacity is not the issue tonight. Storm damage to power lines and transformers is. Use it while you can afford it.

Two batches of brownies in the electric oven iust in case. 😎
If you were some posters I would wonder what was IN those said brownies. And also get a long discourse or youtube videos about how waste and THC could be more concentrated with honey or by some sublimation process or some crap.  ;)
l.

GravitySucks

Quote from: albrecht on August 25, 2017, 11:13:53 PM
If you were some posters I would wonder what was IN those said brownies. And also get a long discourse or youtube videos about how waste and THC could be more concentrated with honey or by some sublimation process or some crap.  ;)
l.

http://herb.co/decarboxylation/

albrecht

Quote from: GravitySucks on August 25, 2017, 11:18:58 PM
http://herb.co/decarboxylation/
You are killing me. Ha. Back in the day friends would swear by putting lettuce nearby in the bag so it wouldn't dry out (I guess a sorta cigar idea thing.) You got ravens telling you stuff, Odin (no offense but recall a conversation a while back?)

improvise

or....a bathroom tub full of ice.... close the bathroom door(s).... enjoy what it feels like to be a beer in a cooler.

Yorkshire pud

So the Weather Channel in their alarmist broadcasts...

They probably under estimated this one. This clear up will take years.  :-\

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 27, 2017, 12:40:32 PM

They probably under estimated this one. This clear up will take years.  :-\
Yeah, but floods not wind (except in Ground Zero.) The reporters are happy again though, getting their destruction. Not good because hard to even get out, or get supplies in,  in many places. Turns out "preppers" weren't so dumb after all. Amazing how powerful water is.

Jackstar

This clear up will take years.

We can start the wall there.

:-\

Perhaps when you finally get justice for your murdered princess, you will be able to experience and share genuine emotion.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on August 27, 2017, 12:44:55 PM

Perhaps when you finally get justice for your murdered princess, you will be able to experience and share genuine emotion.

Coming from a drug addled sociopath, that's quite a compliment. Cheers.  ;D

Jackstar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 27, 2017, 12:51:32 PM
Coming from a drug addled sociopath

Look, look, there it is, there it is... the even-handedness.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on August 27, 2017, 12:54:55 PM

Look, look, there it is, there it is... the even-handedness.

And exactly what have you done in your life that served your State let alone Country? Other than keep ER nurses in a job?  ;)

Jackstar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 27, 2017, 12:57:43 PM
And exactly what have you done in your life that served your State let alone Country?

It's on a need-to-know basis. No paper trail.

Ask your Mother.