• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

HEATHER IS LOVE

Started by jedimiller, April 21, 2019, 03:49:36 AM

ItsOver

LOL.  Have you thought about hitting the concert trail with Jorch Noory?  Heater is to love as Jorch is to great radio.  ;D

chefist

Why is there a picture of Patrick Swayze in drag at 2:47?

ItsOver

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on April 29, 2019, 12:29:30 PM
Why is there a picture of Patrick Swayze in drag at 2:47?
LOL.  Yes, yes there is.  How were you able to get that far into the video?  Ear plugs?

Patrick's probably there as a tribute to Heater's multitude of gay and Dirty Dancing fans.

Quote from: ItsOver on April 29, 2019, 01:41:09 PM
LOL.  Yes, yes there is.  How were you able to get that far into the video?  Ear plugs?

Patrick's probably there as a tribute to Heater's multitude of gay and Dirty Dancing fans.
I have a theory that Miller is actually a brilliant Andy Kaufman-esque troll. Little clues like the "Pedro" swatting/welfare check and now the juxtaposition of the stripper and drag queen pics(ie the old "she's a dude" rumors) make me think he might not be a sincere fan.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsOver on April 29, 2019, 01:41:09 PM

Nobody puts Heather in the corner...nobody. >:(

Jojo

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on April 29, 2019, 04:17:39 PM
I have a theory that Miller is actually a brilliant Andy Kaufman-esque troll. Little clues like the "Pedro" swatting/welfare check and now the juxtaposition of the stripper and drag queen pics(ie the old "she's a dude" rumors) make me think he might not be a sincere fan.
I thought something was a little, uh, creative, too.   There have been other videos from him, too.  I think he's sincere, although I'm not sure how she would feel about it.  But, yes, I think you're onto something.  His work does allude to mysteries - although I'm sure how structured their base is.  Could be he's just going with a feeling, not really symbolizing.  I do think he was setting a universal backdrop, though.