• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Jojo

Is anyone getting the on-air conversation right this minute? 
George:. I have to say I believe in life after death... because we can't even explain life!
Guest:. George, is that an, uh, intellectual understanding... or, uh, something....
George:. I'd say it's something deeper...

Quote from: Jojo on December 06, 2017, 03:27:09 AM
Is anyone getting the on-air conversation right this minute? 
George:. I have to say I believe in life after death... because we can't even explain life!
Guest:. George, is that an, uh, intellectual understanding... or, uh, something....
George:. I'd say it's something deeper...

It's like listening to a moron because you are.

Jojo

Quote from: ItsOver on December 06, 2017, 12:51:26 AM
Only $100 a ticket!

"George Noory will sing several songs with a live band, and you can take part in a Q&A with each guest. Don’t miss out! Tickets will go fast!  Recommended for ages 8 and up. No babes in arms. All patrons must have a ticket regardless of age."

Don't try sneaking in any mean babies!

https://artsaltlake.org/production/george-noory-live/

The interruptions of guests have become unbearable. The frequency is increasing - too frustrating to even try and listen. God when will it stop.

Jojo

What kind of people don't find a family friendly venue for a 5PM event.

Jojo

Quote from: Jojo on December 06, 2017, 04:00:43 AM
Here's an article that was recently updated.  Baby was not allowed in bar, presumably.  Parent leaves baby outside.  Gets arrested.  Sues later.  Is awarded $66,000.

City could have saved $66,000 (or legal insurance increases...) by allowing infants inside...

michio

Bob the science guest complimented sNoory on his knowledge of science. It's obvious he doesn't know sNoory like we know sNoory. Shortly after this a caller rambled on uninterrupted for what seemed like three minutes, explaining matter and creatures as god's work. After the caller was finished with his predictable and designated preaching, sNoory said, "That's not a bad explanation at all, Michael." There goes another science guest insulted and the discussion polluted by sNoory's cheap baubles and beads spirituality.

Jojo

Quote from: Jojo on December 06, 2017, 04:00:43 AM
Discriminating against babies is age discrimination.  Next thing you know, they won't allow patrons with Alzheimer's.  Or developmentally disabled people.

"Since 1993, discriminating against kids has been illegal in NYC and subject to a hefty fine up to $250,000.

To file a discrimination complaint in NYC: http://www.nyc.gov/html/cchr/html/complaint/filing-complaint.shtml"

From:  http://pix11.com/2015/02/19/no-kids-allowed-moms-with-kids-expose-discrimination-from-businesses/

136 or 142

Quote from: Jojo on December 06, 2017, 04:46:35 AM
Discriminating against babies is age discrimination.  Next thing you know, they won't allow patrons with Alzheimer's.  Or developmentally disabled people.

"Since 1993, discriminating against kids has been illegal in NYC and subject to a hefty fine up to $250,000.

To file a discrimination complaint in NYC: http://www.nyc.gov/html/cchr/html/complaint/filing-complaint.shtml"

From:  http://pix11.com/2015/02/19/no-kids-allowed-moms-with-kids-expose-discrimination-from-businesses/

If you discriminate against a baby, will it grow up to be a mean baby?

136 or 142

I listened to the first hour of George Ure.  Unlike Steve Quayle, he wasn't completely rambling because I think he was planning to actually reach a point, however, the problem was that he obviously wanted to leave the conclusions of his investigations until the conclusion and decided to go through his evidence first.  The problem is, especially given the long winded explanation he had, is that it's hard to follow along if you don't know where he's going.  This works for a mystery movie or a suspense radio play, but it is an incredibly poor way to put forward an argument.

This coupled with arguments in his first hour "this reminded me of movies with the Ark of the Covenant which suggested to me..."  (yes, because everybody knows fictional movies are a great way to prove an argument, I mean "Bigfoot could be real, after all look at Chewbacca") suggests to me, using Occam's razor that Ure simply isn't very intelligent.

A perfect guest for Nori.

136 or 142

Anybody with any thoughts on 'Dr' John Curtis now being a daily commentator on the 'news' section of the program?

NoMoreNoory

Joorch perfectly skewered by Bob Berman last night. You knew it was coming, of course, and we didn't have to wait long.

'This is what I don't get, Bob. I have talked to physicists. You can count them on your toes and your fingers [so a maximum of ten then, Joorch, if we allow thumbs to be included?]. So many. I do not understand when they talk about The Big Bang, or how the universe started thirteen-and-a-half, fourteen billion years ago, I don't get what was before that. I don't get it.'

Berman responded that this was a question a student would occasionally ask when he was teaching - which brought Noory's reasoning down to an appropriate age and intellectual level, I thought. In essence, Berman gave the obvious answer that so far we have no answer to the question of what preceded the Big Bang. The big problem, he said, is that there was no time before then. And here was the moment. He said:

'Your question is meaningless.'

Yup.

This should be played on a loop throughout all Joorch's interviews.

YOUR QUESTION IS MEANINGLESS. YOUR QUESTION IS MEANINGLESS. YOUR QUESTION IS MEANINGLESS. YOUR QUESTION IS MEANINGLESS

Later, we had the return of a familiar Nooryism:

'Bob, I've made it a personal pilgrimage on this show to attempt to get legislators to listen and get something done to protect our power grid.'

I think this is the third time I've heard him talk about a 'personal pilgrimage' when he means no such thing. 'Campaign', perhaps. Once again, it is quite stunning that he can get to his age and not understand what a pilgrimage is.

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: Juan on December 04, 2017, 06:40:34 AM
I noticed that sNoory has adapted an new, authoritative “Umm-hmm” that he inserts into the guest’s ramblings.

He's offered his own explanation for this in the past. it is, he said, 'a little trick we broadcasters have', and is intended to let the interviewer know that, in his words, 'I'm still here.'

Corona Kitty

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on December 06, 2017, 04:47:26 PM
Joorch perfectly skewered by Bob Berman last night. You knew it was coming, of course, and we didn't have to wait long.

'This is what I don't get, Bob. I have talked to physicists. You can count them on your toes and your fingers [so a maximum of ten then, Joorch, if we allow thumbs to be included?]. So many. I do not understand when they talk about The Big Bang, or how the universe started thirteen-and-a-half, fourteen billion years ago, I don't get what was before that. I don't get it.'

Berman responded that this was a question a student would occasionally ask when he was teaching - which brought Noory's reasoning down to an appropriate age and intellectual level, I thought. In essence, Berman gave the obvious answer that so far we have no answer to the question of what preceded the Big Bang. The big problem, he said, is that there was no time before then. And here was the moment. He said:

'Your question is meaningless.'

Yup.

This should be played on a loop throughout all Joorch's interviews.

YOUR QUESTION IS MEANINGLESS. YOUR QUESTION IS MEANINGLESS. YOUR QUESTION IS MEANINGLESS. YOUR QUESTION IS MEANINGLESS

Later, we had the return of a familiar Nooryism:

'Bob, I've made it a personal pilgrimage on this show to attempt to get legislators to listen and get something done to protect our power grid.'

I think this is the third time I've heard him talk about a 'personal pilgrimage' when he means no such thing. 'Campaign', perhaps. Once again, it is quite stunning that he can get to his age and not understand what a pilgrimage is.

I took a little drive last night, and i forgot my cell phone.... i had to endure the filth that is conservative talk radio. Until i remembered oh yeah coast to coast am is on. I tune-in and heard that exchange about the big bang and immediately turned it off.

ItsOver

Quote from: username on December 06, 2017, 05:04:58 PM
.. tune-in and heard that exchange about the big bang and immediately turned it off.

"Thank yeeewww!"

albrecht

Quote from: username on December 06, 2017, 05:04:58 PM
I took a little drive last night, and i forgot my cell phone.... i had to endure the filth that is conservative talk radio. Until i remembered oh yeah coast to coast am is on. I tune-in and heard that exchange about the big bang and immediately turned it off.
Well you missed out on hearing Norry speculating about "the chicken and the egg" and God. And Norry admitting being frustrated that he "cannot find answers."

Morgus

Major Ed Dames, Dr. Doom himself returns as the first 2 hour guest tonight.
As expected he is scheduled to talk about his remote viewings of North Korea and the solar killshot.

Here is a photo of Ed laughing with a couple of his students:

If I looked like that, I wouldn't allow a camera anywhere near me

Corona Kitty

Quote from: albrecht on December 06, 2017, 07:10:37 PM
Well you missed out on hearing Norry speculating about "the chicken and the egg" and God. And Norry admitting being frustrated that he "cannot find answers."

tremendous

albrecht

Quote from: Morgus on December 06, 2017, 07:44:28 PM
As expected he is scheduled to talk about his remote viewings of North Korea and the solar killshot.

What is funny is those students are really short. Will Ed talk about how he saved Holland by sticking his finger in a dike? Parts of the LA region are looking like they got the 'killshot' with these fires.

ItsOver

paladin1991

As expected he is scheduled to talk about his bullshit remote viewings of North Korea and the rescheduled  solar killshot.

Here is a photo of Ed laughing with a couple of his students grifts:

Jojo

Quote from: WOTR on December 06, 2017, 02:27:01 AM
It was good to hear that the master of suckage is still at the top of his game tonight.

Noorie: So (Bill?), tell us what is new at online news dat cam.
Bill: Well George, we just posted a couple of articles that
Noorie: Haha.  That's great Bill.  It was good to hear from you again.  Next we will hear from ____.

Wow.  He is a good corporate man.  Give them the minute thirty that you promised and then cut them off no matter that you JUST asked what was new.

Long live Dave.  ::)
That was priceless for ROFL.  Sounded edited. 

Morgus

Ed Dames tonight revealed he remote viewed Adolf Hitler and found he is buried in Argentina.

Quote from: Morgus on December 07, 2017, 12:47:23 AM
Ed Dames tonight revealed he remote viewed Adolf Hitler and found he is buried in Argentina.

I suppose he did not try to go down there and try to dig it up to prove his claim.  Too much work.

Guess I'll have to buy his sexy dvd's and figure out how to do it myself. :P

Juan Cena

Quote from: albrecht on December 06, 2017, 07:56:25 PM
What is funny is those students are really short. Will Ed talk about how he saved Holland by sticking his finger in a dike? Parts of the LA region are looking like they got the 'killshot' with these fires.

“I read “Holland” as “Hoagland” at first, and wondered what Hoagie did to get a lesbian mad at him. (Or was the Lesbian in question Robin VII ?)