• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Hillary Clinton

Started by albrecht, June 21, 2014, 10:05:45 AM

ItsOver

Quote from: Liberace! on October 19, 2018, 02:01:13 PM
can't wait to watch crooked's stadium tour flop.

"if trump can do it, we can do it.  cough."
Yeah, if her campaign "rallies" are any indication.  I'm sure some of her wacko groupies will straggle in, though.

Metron2267

LOL!

Cirque de Treason - no safety net...

>:(

Gd5150

Quote from: ItsOver on October 19, 2018, 04:41:38 PM

Yeah, if her campaign "rallies" are any indication.  I'm sure some of her wacko groupies will straggle in, though.

Who can forget those historic campaign rallies turning out crowds reaching 2 and sometimes 3 figures in numbers.

ItsOver

Quote from: Gd5150 on October 19, 2018, 05:21:15 PM
Who can forget those historic campaign rallies turning out crowds reaching 2 and sometimes 3 figures in numbers.

Meanwhile, The Donald's rallies are still filling arenas, having to provide overflow areas outside to watch on screens, and still turning away folks.

aldousburbank

Quote from: ItsOver on October 19, 2018, 05:25:44 PM
Meanwhile, The Donald's rallies are still filling arenas, having to provide overflow areas outside to watch on screens, and still turning away folks.

My sister and niece and nephews/nieces who never liked President Trump are attending one of his rallys today. In unrelated family news my 90 year old aunt asked me for ganja seeds. Winning getting tiresome.

ItsOver

Quote from: aldousburbank on October 19, 2018, 05:47:01 PM
My sister and niece and nephews/nieces who never liked President Trump are attending one of his rallys today. In unrelated family news my 90 year old aunt asked me for ganja seeds. Winning getting tiresome.

Dr. MD MD

You’re one hippie I’ll always want to smoke the peace pipe with.  ;)

Jackstar

[attachment=1,msg1268621]

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on October 19, 2018, 06:02:03 PM
[attachment=1,msg1268621]

I’ll never forget when that hippie rock group on Dragnet were so out of their trees that that one guy started swinging his guitar around and didn’t even realize that he hit his friend in the head and killed him. That alone kept me on the straight and narrow for a long time!  :o

Rix Gins

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 19, 2018, 06:05:27 PM
I’ll never forget when that hippie rock group on Dragnet were so out of their trees that that one guy started swinging his guitar around and didn’t even realize that he hit his friend in the head and killed him. That alone kept me on the straight and narrow for a long time!  :o

I remember this guy.  RIP, Blue Boy.

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 19, 2018, 06:05:27 PM
Even the hippies on Star Trek ran into some problems.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsOver on October 19, 2018, 06:22:14 PM
Even the hippies on Star Trek ran into some problems.

Yep, dirty hippies! >:(

That’s what I’m saying though, aldous has always been the exception to the rule.  ;)

aldousburbank

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 19, 2018, 06:23:37 PM
Yep, dirty hippies! >:(

That’s what I’m saying though, aldous has always been the exception to the rule.  ;)

I am all up in relationship with a woman on the GenX/Millennial cusp who can't stand hippies. But she likes me so go figure. I do enjoy a regular shower.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 19, 2018, 05:54:52 PM
You’re one hippie I’ll always want to smoke the peace pipe with.  ;)

Yeah, I'm sure you can't wait to get your mouth round his piss pipe...sorry, 'peace'  pipe.

Quote from: aldousburbank on October 19, 2018, 06:38:03 PM
I am all up in relationship with a woman on the GenX/Millennial cusp who can't stand hippies. But she likes me so go figure. I do enjoy a regular shower.

CARTMAN:
Ma'am, I need to clear out your giggling
stoners and your drum-cricle hippies
RIGHT NOW, or soon they're gonna attract
something much worse!

ELDERLY WOMAN:
Ooooo.what's that?

CARTMAN:
The college know-it-all hippies.            ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 20, 2018, 06:39:15 AM
Yeah, I'm sure you can't wait to get your mouth round his piss pipe...sorry, 'peace'  pipe.

Never stop dreaming!

MV/Liberace!

heh heh

WOTR

It's legal here.  I have had a book on growing it for around two decades now, and I might just give it a whirl for the hell of it.  I just fear that my house may end up smelling a little...

Metron2267

Quote from: WOTR on October 20, 2018, 07:29:23 PM
It's legal here.  I have had a book on growing it for around two decades now, and I might just give it a whirl for the hell of it.  I just fear that my house may end up smelling a little...

Words - hydroponics and LED bulbs. 8)

Taaroa

Quote from: Lunger on October 20, 2018, 05:52:20 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sfaOhA5Mss

A friend of mine refuses to believe that Hillary was disliked before the 2016 election, and that everything negative about her (including any stories or videos questioning her health) was a smear campaign/fake news.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Taaroa on October 20, 2018, 09:13:54 PM
A friend of mine refuses to believe that Hillary was disliked before the 2016 election, and that everything negative about her (including any stories or videos questioning her health) was a smear campaign/fake news.

It’s possible. Believe it or not that’s the way I thought about the Clintons for most of the 90s...but I was wrong...dead wrong. ;)

Jackstar

I didn't really give much of a shit either way until I found out Lewinsky was a MOSSAD mole. Until that point, all the whining and carrying on over a blowjob didn't make any sense to me whatsoever.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on October 20, 2018, 09:27:16 PM
I didn't really give much of a shit either way until I found out Lewinsky was a MOSSAD mole. Until that point, all the whining and carrying on over a blowjob didn't make any sense to me whatsoever.

Me either. For me it was when he bombed that asprin factory, repealed Glass-Steagall, pardoned Marc Rich and left the door open for Jr. et al to pull off 9/11...oh and then there were all the other rape and abuse allegations too. Whew! :o

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 20, 2018, 09:32:05 PM
and then there were all the other rape and abuse allegations too. Whew! :o

[attachment=1]

Hardly Clinton-specific.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on October 20, 2018, 09:37:12 PM
[attachment=1,msg1269072]

Hardly Clinton-specific.

Didn’t say that it was but coincidentally them revealing that they were really besties with the Bushes didn’t help either. Those two families almost ruined this country with their stupid bloodline bullshit.  ::)

Evil is evil no matter what party lines it crosses. ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on October 20, 2018, 09:44:44 PM
>being this new

There’s a reason you’re the head monkey. :)