You're a good man ShayP!

ShayP

Quote from: brig on August 13, 2016, 04:45:29 PM
You're a good man ShayP!

Thank you brig.  :)  It's nice to be appreciated every once in a while.  :-*

GravitySucks

Quote from: ShayP on August 13, 2016, 04:22:07 PM
pink nipples too.

I think she meant don't forget to get you tits waxed too.

ShayP

Quote from: GravitySucks on August 13, 2016, 04:51:38 PM
I think she meant don't forget to get you nipples waxed too.

Oh...I do that myself.  :)

TigerLily

Quote from: ShayP on August 13, 2016, 04:34:52 PM
I was just trying to give him incentive to come back.  :'(

I'd be willing to flash Art if that would bring him back.  But he would have to promise at least two years. Im not that easy

AZZERAE

Quote from: zeebo on August 07, 2016, 11:34:11 PM
All snark aside, sending out good thoughts for better health to Art.  Ok, resume snark.

I like this

Quote from: bobo17 on August 13, 2016, 03:40:13 PM
folks...
thanks so much for your several thousand inbox messages sent to me.
MV contacted me to refrane from soliciting support as it takes the servers down and
cost him money.

i ask that all future posts of support be pubic, to this post, so it stops the problem with storage capacity that MV has to deel with.  I no its just a price that i have to pay cause i am so popular.

BUT...hear is the good news....the MEETING is BACK ON

please let me no if you want to attend meeting (note it is important that average, non important people attend, so art gets an idea of what the little people want.  This will add credibility to my affort.
i am paying for all flights, transportation and meals

thanks
bobo

Hi Art!  ;D

pate

Quote from: Empress on August 13, 2016, 04:33:11 PM
that isn't what  Art Bell told me

bobo wouldn't let you shart on the Nips sans or avec SarinWrap.

ETa: I fur-goat to add theis pharisse:  "...MY DEAR CHICKPEA>"

Zenman

A nice pair of tits:

cweb

I'm a booby man, myself.

BattyBrooke

So, I'll ask again, what did Heather say on C2C AND are there any updates on Art? You know, the guy this thread is about.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: BattyBrooke on August 15, 2016, 10:14:08 AM
So, I'll ask again, what did Heather say on C2C AND are there any updates on Art? You know, the guy this thread is about.

I'm pretty sure someone responded to you by posting the audio so you could hear for yourself. It's all there, for what it's worth - i.e not very much.

malliard

bobo

I need just need Art to say my say my show sucks so i can complete my bell gab merit badge.

and a free flight to Vegas... where i have heard this before?!

BattyBrooke

Quote from: SredniVashtar on August 15, 2016, 10:43:51 AM
I'm pretty sure someone responded to you by posting the audio so you could hear for yourself. It's all there, for what it's worth - i.e not very much.

I just found the audio today, after posting, on another Art Bell thrrad. Rather anticlimactic.

Quote from: cweb on August 14, 2016, 06:35:02 PM
I'm a booby man, myself.

I see you prefer them natural.

Art Bell

Hello everybody, just a quick update on me. I have had a rough patch. I spent five days at the Hospital in Las Vegas with a really bad case of pneumonia which left me so damn weak I could not put on my own socks, Dr said it was a close call and I agree. It has now been a Month since my last meds and I have been trying to excersise every day to get stronger, it seems to be working, I am slowly getting stronger. I have had pneumonia before but nothing like this, it hit fast and really hard.

I remember the Dr asked what Insurance I had and I replied crappy Gov't Insurance to which he said ok, I will try and find a crappy Surgeon who will accept your crappy Insurance! Other then that it is amazing how much I don't remember about that Week, could be do to the Morpine. My Wife spent every minute with me with no break, she is the best Woman any Man could ever hope for as a Wife.

I still miss being able to do a show and will do some when I can, I guess that passion will never leave me till I make the final transition. Anyway that's about it for now.

Art

onan

Quote from: Art Bell on August 15, 2016, 03:02:00 PM
Hello everybody, just a quick update on me. I have had a rough patch. I spent five days at the Hospital in Las Vegas with a really bad case of pneumonia which left me so damn weak I could not put on my own socks, Dr said it was a close call and I agree. It has now been a Month since my last meds and I have been trying to excersise every day to get stronger, it seems to be working, I am slowly getting stronger. I have had pneumonia before but nothing like this, it hit fast and really hard.

I remember the Dr asked what Insurance I had and I replied crappy Gov't Insurance to which he said ok, I will try and find a crappy Surgeon who will accept your crappy Insurance! Other then that it is amazing how much I don't remember about that Week, could be do to the Morpine. My Wife spent every minute with me with no break, she is the best Woman any Man could ever hope for as a Wife.

I still miss being able to do a show and will do some when I can, I guess that passion will never leave me till I make the final transition. Anyway that's about it for now.

Art

I've had clients that took a year to fully recover from pneumonia. Can be a bugger.

Roswells, Art

Art

Welcome back. Its good to see you posting again and feeling better.

Juan

Enjoy your family and get well.  Don't worry about a show.

ItsOver

Bobo will be disappointed his meeting will have to be delayed but he can wait.  He is very irrelevant, you know.

Bobo should appear on Coast to Coast AM to provide an update about the meeting.

I remember the Dr asked what Insurance I had and I replied crappy Gov't Insurance

Guess it wasn't so crappy after all

jazmunda

Art

Welcome and post often.

Zenman

Art

:)

someguy

Art

have fun going bankrupt from medical costs

Art

While you were being fed grapes and livin' it up, Heather was besmirching your good name on C2C! I never thought I'd hear the day. Heather? Oh, yes. Heather! Hat and fire dancer skirt in hand, groveling while washing, then kissing the feet of George Noory! Outrageous! Truly scandalous behavior! I don't need to point out the obvious. You're thee Art Bell for Christ sake!

It's almost as if 'ole George didn't know that Heather Wade and (Redacted) are the same person? Meh, there aren't any coincidences, right?

PS: I think you should really nail down a meeting time with bobo. All work and no play...