• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Quote from: ItsTelly on April 20, 2018, 08:24:33 PM
I think you convinced me too. It would all make sense.  After crying the quit wolf a few times before, Art would need to come up with a damn good reason to quit this time.  Being shot at on a nightly basis would be one of the few good reasons.

As Sam Kinison once said: I like the way you think...

Telly

Art must have been shocked when the internet shit all over his ''stalker'' ''shooter'' BS.  Instead of confessing and laughing it off, he decided to stick with it, double down, and become a laughing stock. 

Would love to hear the inside story of him talking about that miscalculation, and any regrets.

Quote from: Tricky-D on April 20, 2018, 07:16:36 PM
Like I said above I swing 50/50 if there was a stalker.

Whitley Strieber claims that Art Bell was struggling to breath on air while talking.  It sounds like Art didn't talk about it openly, so it very well could have been the real reason why he quit.

https://youtu.be/IvnYCr4YM3c?t=4m20s

Tricky-D

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 20, 2018, 09:53:16 PM
Art must have been shocked when the internet shit all over his ''stalker'' ''shooter'' BS.  Instead of confessing and laughing it off, he decided to stick with it, double down, and become a laughing stock. 

Would love to hear the inside story of him talking about that miscalculation, and any regrets.
Law enforcement had been called. He couldn’t really just say he was just kidding around after that.

Nevada State Code NRS 207.280  False reporting of crimes unlawful.  
Every person who deliberately reports to any police officer, sheriff, district attorney, deputy sheriff, deputy district attorney or member of the Department of Public Safety that a felony or misdemeanor has been committed, which causes a law enforcement agency to conduct a criminal or internal investigation, knowing such report to be false, is guilty of a misdemeanor.

Tricky-D

Quote from: creepygreenlight on April 20, 2018, 10:04:48 PM
Whitley Strieber claims that Art Bell was struggling to breath on air while talking.  It sounds like Art didn't talk about it openly, so it very well could have been the real reason why he quit.

I heard that last night. Both Whitley and Danion made it sound like Art was in rough shape.

DanTSX

Quote from: creepygreenlight on April 20, 2018, 10:04:48 PM

Does anyone remember the live streams art did while doing MITD?

He was remarkably full of energy and appeared to have no respiratory difficulties at all.

He was very animated and energetic iirc

Sean92008

Quote from: Tricky-D on April 20, 2018, 10:21:53 PM
I heard that last night. Both Whitley and Danion made it sound like Art was in rough shape.
Another reason to ask why the fuck did he impregnate another baby Bell into Airyn.

Quote from: DanTSX on April 20, 2018, 10:28:44 PM

He was remarkably full of energy and appeared to have no respiratory difficulties at all.

He thought himself well enough to start a show weeks before quitting.  He didn't sound like he was having difficulties during the MV interview. 

... How fast does advanced COPD come on?

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Tricky-D on April 20, 2018, 10:19:11 PM
Law enforcement had been called. He couldn’t really just say he was just kidding around after that.

Nevada State Code NRS 207.280  False reporting of crimes unlawful.  
Every person who deliberately reports to any police officer, sheriff, district attorney, deputy sheriff, deputy district attorney or member of the Department of Public Safety that a felony or misdemeanor has been committed, which causes a law enforcement agency to conduct a criminal or internal investigation, knowing such report to be false, is guilty of a misdemeanor.

There was the bit about Bell refusing to file/sign a police report, rather just requesting there was a record of the alleged activities.  There were a few cops on here at the time who said that would have been a red flag to responding officers.

GravitySucks

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 20, 2018, 10:30:57 PM
He thought himself well enough to start a show weeks before quitting.  He didn't sound like he was having difficulties during the MV interview. 

... How fast does advanced COPD come on?

You have it wrong. If you go back through the timeline, he quit twice before starting.

Asuka Langley

He always looked good on Periscope

Dr. MD MD

This was my perception of listening to him right until he quit.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 20, 2018, 10:30:30 PM
Another reason to ask why the fuck did he impregnate another baby Bell into Airyn.

And if his COPD was so bad he couldn't breathe on air how did ^that^ happen?

ACE of CLUBS

George Noory has won all the marbles .......
a)  No competition.
b)  Has talent.
c)  Accomplished singer.
d)  Published author.
e)  Young and good looking.
f)  Rich.
g)  Employed & employable.

Art, Heather, and all the others were just cheap knock-offs .....
Georgie is the 'real deal' .....
Get used to it !

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on April 20, 2018, 10:38:31 PM
George Noory has won all the marbles .......
a)  No competition.
b)  Has talent.
c)  Accomplished singer.
d)  Published author.
e)  Young and good looking.
f)  Rich.
g)  Employed & employable.

Art, Heather, and all the others were just cheap knock-offs .....
Georgie is the 'real deal' .....
Get used to it !

Too obvious a troll, Mr. Noory. Nice try but several of your premises are incorrect. ::)

Sean92008

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on April 20, 2018, 10:38:06 PM
And if his COPD was so bad he couldn't breathe on air how did ^that^ happen?

Maybe Airyn was pissed at him for letting Heather perform incestuous blowjobs on him and he placated her by an impregnation OR she was trying to kill him...

chefist

Listening to Art and Malachi Martin... could be live. Amazing.

Hells Mole

Quote from: chefist on April 20, 2018, 11:38:44 PM
Listening to Art and Malachi Martin... could be live. Amazing.

I've always said there is nothing like Art live.  You name the famous C2C moment and guaranteed I was there with it live.  It's surreal to see how revered those moments are now.  Yet last night as I was piloting my motorcarriage on the public thoroughfare I modulated my dial to a station that still carries George's broadcast.

It was the "Flight into Area 51" caller.  It was almost as interesting to hear it last night as it was when it first happened.  Art Bell and that static-ridden AM sound.  I also caught a segment of Malachi Martin and sure enough it's poignancy was not diminished by the passage of time.

Mel's Hole as well.  Mel was much younger than I remember him sounding.  Another reminder that the years have dragged on me as well even though it all seems like one brief flash.  Part of Art's passing has been a slap in the face reminding me that though it hardly feels like anything at all, a lot has changed.  Those changes that are permanent can be hard to swallow.

Nothing quite replicates live moments shared together.  Even Art got wise to the power of shared thought in a visceral way with his "experiments".  Everyone listening together, even if they are spread across the world and not in communication, creates a feeling.

I think that happened again one last time with Art, last night.

Catsmile

Quote from: chefist on April 20, 2018, 04:41:24 PM
Leo with firecrackers on BLM land...I'd buy that for a dollar.

# I'd go as high as uh-buck fiddy
# AllDayLong

GravitySucks

Quote from: Catsmile on April 21, 2018, 12:16:12 AM
# I'd go as high as uh-buck fiddy
# AllDayLong

#ThreeFiddyOrNoDeal
#DoorNumberThree
#NoPhoneFriend

Bavarian Joe

Quote from: DanTSX on April 20, 2018, 09:28:45 PM

SHOW BOBS SEXY BABY

It's Big Easy Snow.

Feck mein alte stiefel.

HumanBeing

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 20, 2018, 10:43:59 PM
Maybe Airyn was pissed at him for letting Heather perform incestuous blowjobs on him and he placated her by an impregnation OR she was trying to kill him...

stargazr1976

Your an asshole that couldnt even talk on a cb. Straight up. Fucking prick fanboys with no talent. Living in moms basement as a closet homo. Like I said to martian at least I'm not you. There is always something to thank God for. 8)

stargazr1976

All bands sir! 8)

stargazr1976

Your talking about the mans wife no matter if he robbed the cradle or not. This shit is not a fan forum anymore its a bunch of what I was accussed of . fucking trolls. It pisses me off. I worked nights for years. Did my time on the road. I mean. What words should i use. I hardly ever come out of the woodwork anymore but if you little fucks think you are better ask yourself this. Why are you not living in that so called trailer with all the broadcast equipment. This is not a fan forum anymore. Its a hide in my closet make me feel better while mommy serves me a grilled cheese so I can sit here and feel better about myself. wtf did you accomplish dickhead? 8)

stargazr1976

now did i give you something else to talk about? 8) fuck sake

stargazr1976

God didnt call me but the beer said fuck u. 8)

stargazr1976

at least a damn argument might distract your dumbass. Hate on me. Leave the chick alone for a bit. fucking idiot. 8) how retarded do i have to get before you get it.???? 8) fuck your hate fest.

Quote from: Hells Mole on April 21, 2018, 12:16:05 AM
... Mel's Hole...

I grew up very nearby Manastash Ridge in central Washington State where Mel's Hole was said to be.  After listening to Mel's story for awhile, it was weird hearing where he was.

AppealPlay

I'm with you.  I remember on the Periscope streams he seemed perfectly well.