• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

Quote from: Gunner65 on June 20, 2018, 07:03:50 PM
Attacks me less than 2 min in

Well CupCake you've been a fairly busy guy it would seem   ::)

Gunner65

"Cupcake" lol and Romero is ok with DD slandering me....so I guess I will have to respond to his latest BS......but I am more than prepared.  DD has no idea what is coming to him....and Romero if he is out of jail, will wish he never allowed DD to AFR...or was it Opperman who gave him the slot?

F bombs and self loathing Jews.    Nice..............

Gunner65

Another lying re-hash of lies.   And slander and defamation.

Quote from: Gunner65 on June 20, 2018, 07:17:22 PM
Another lying re-hash of lies.   And slander and defamation.

Hey man.  Going over elderly parents health issues is riveting radio............

If he doesn't break new ground soon, I'm punching out.

Gunner65

Lies about the VA...he will start his script/notes reading soon.   DD is adding more lies to his old lies.....details, details.

Did the crazy bastard just say he drinks large amounts of blood?

Gunner65

What about the "BLOOD"?  Drank large amounts of blood in Serbia while he was a merc....attacks Peter Thiel and Jared Kushner...the blood ring already exposed as BS

Also slandering a Billionaire may not be a great way to fill airtime.  Just sayin'

The Hulkster comes up.  Cool.

Hopefully we'll have some King Kong Bundy talk up next.

Gunner65

DD is covering the bases.....attacks me first....goes into vampire BS rehash.....he is digging his own hole

Quote from: Gunner65 on June 20, 2018, 07:27:47 PM
Attacks Steve Outtrim who has not posted to that blog in two years!https://burners.me/2016/07/09/debunking-douglas-dietrich/

So I guess that Outtrim dude is not one of the 44 guys listening to the Dougster right now?

QuoteStream Status:   Stream is up at 64 kbps with 46 of 512 listeners (44 unique)

Gunner65

"My sex and my liquor" and "My blood"

So the chick he used to sleep with, transformed into a dude, and Doug adopted him as a son, then married a tycoon and now gives Dietrich
cups of blood for Dietrich to drink.

Gunner65

This broadcast so far will be added to the audio evidence provided to the VA and FBI

Gunner65

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 20, 2018, 07:32:41 PM
So the chick he used to sleep with, transformed into a dude, and Doug adopted him as a son, then married a tycoon and now gives Dietrich
cups of blood for Dietrich to drink.
Not exactly...DD also claims the woman who was sent to him at age 14 in the hospital after his "nano blood transplant"....had a child

Quote from: Gunner65 on June 20, 2018, 07:35:18 PM
  Not exactly...DD also claims the woman who was sent to him at age 14 in the hospital after his "nano blood transplant"....had a child

A *female* child?

What the hell is up with the Pig talk?

Gunner65

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 20, 2018, 07:39:38 PM
A *female* child?

Yes...his last broadcast on Monday.  Review the AFR chat

Gunner65

Claims he was hospitalized in a ward "All his own" at Leterman Army Med Center...for testing after he "re-animated".....after which he was presented with a prostitute who he impregnated.....DD claims his follower in Hawaii found his "daughter" who had been institutionalized most of her life...but is still alive and well

Quote from: Gunner65 on June 20, 2018, 07:47:47 PM
Claims he was hospitalized in a ward "All his own" at Leterman Army Med Center...for testing after he "re-animated".....after which he was presented with a prostitute who he impregnated.....DD claims his follower in Hawaii found his "daughter" who had been institutionalized most of her life...but is still alive and well

Whew.  I thought this was headed into a very twisted place............................

Gunner65

This all seems to be a sick "compilation" of DD lies intended to establish himself at AFR

Gunner65

Daily threats on his answering machine!! LOL

Gunner65

Can you IMAGINE what their phone bills are?  lol   Not to mention that DD has claimed this for years WITHOUT evidence!

Gunner65

Maybe his Elizabethan Era writings will provide a clue?   NO   The Fucker is INSANE